Money in the Bank Fan Persepctive

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So just arrived back from MITB and first and foremost I got to say I had a very good time there. I arrived a tad early before they allowed people in and in line there was the occasional RVD and Yes chants.

When they let us in it was kind of chaotic and all sorts of chants were breaking out from ECW to RVD to fandangoing.

The lines to the souvenir place were massive however I ended up with a Shield a shirt to wear over top my miz shirt.

Interesting thing was where we were sitting was right next to where they filmed "the pre show panel" and when they were getting ready big show, Kingston, Vickie, and josh Matthews all walked by and I ended up shaking hands with the big show who is about 5-6 inches taller than me. I'm 6'6 and I don't know his real height.

Now I was seating in Section 105 and before the pre-show match I had texted theo about meeting up after the tag titles but more on that later. He was in Section 103.

The tag title match was extremely good and be crowd loved it with multiple cheers for both sides. It was extremely well contested and the spots got the crowd extremely excited.

After the match me and Theo and his buds all met up outside the section and as friendly as you think he is on here be is absolutely more friendly in real life. We had a nice chat, which was slightly interrupted by Fandango who got an entrance prior to the start of the show which made us all run back to our seats without attaining picture evidence.... However I did snap a photo of his section later in the night after the Vickie section to prove I saw him although its slightly blurry.

The Smackdown money in the bank was really well contested with probably the crowd favorite being Rhodes. After the match the refs were checking on Rhodes and when he got up he got a standing ovation.

The crowd actually enjoyed the Maddox segment and a funny story is when they showed the tribute video of show and Vickie kissing the crowd by the preshow set-up gave show a hard Time as the two were standing together.

IC tittle was good however at the same time the crowd wasn't too hot for it. The person a row behind me tried starting a boring chant to which I gave them he glance.

Divas title saw AJ get what id say was the better reaction. Lots of sexist remarks from the crowd where I was. Overall good reaction to it. My dad is crazy in saying Kaitlyn isn't attractive....

Ziggler got a massive pop, like massive massive, and Del Rio had an okay reaction. Right when we were starting to get into the match the DQ finish happened and the crowd was pissed. Not sure it made t.v or not but AJ recieved a massive you screwed Ziggler chant.

Forgot the Jericho match again. I'm not quite sure if there was technical difficulty cause his titantron played for a second before lights came on. Y2J had a good reaction. Ryback was.... Yeah not to liked by fans... Overall decent match.

Crowd was very pro Henry and Cena was mixed reaction as always. Lots of loud dueling chants in this one.

Th crowd was taken very off guard by RVD as we had no warning he was coming and when his music played it was a delayed reaction then cheers. My estimate was based on initial reaction alone Bryan won on the loudness scale, although RvD chants were throughout the night.

Overall a good pay per view. Good live experience and I'd say a lot of fun.

A few pics coming later after I upload them from my phone.

I can't really add much to that as you pretty much hit it on the head. Wish we had more time to chit chat, damn Fandango haha.

As for Cody and I'm not sure how well it came off on TV, but he got a huge reaction. He was easily the biggest favorite in the match. Plus the standing ovation post match with the Cody chants. Man I hope they do something with that, being how big a supporter I am of Mr. Rhodes. And I picked Sandow to win. I lost it, though I wish Cody had got it.

I believe the broadcasters painted a wonderful picture of Cody Rhodes in this match and he delivered. I'm a huge Rhodes fan and have been for quite some time. I thought for sure he would come away with the briefcase. It's a shame that he did not win this match, but with Sandow stealing the win this hopefully leads to a Rhodes Scholars feud.

Didn't see the ppv any big spots that amazed you guys?

RVD's ladder jump plus the reaction he got before it on the ladder.

The RKO ladder throw kind of ending was cool.

Cesaro uppercut from a following ladder participant.

Sheamus going through a ladder.

On TV it looked like the Orton win really sucked the life outta the crowd.

How true is that?

On TV it looked like the Orton win really sucked the life outta the crowd.

How true is that?

Honestly what made the crowd pause was the fact that he took a long time to retrieve the brief case. He delayed it and looked around quite a bit. I'd say when he won it we woke right back up but the pause hurt the crowd noise a bit.

Well to add on the crowd cheered, waited for him and whilst waiting got quiet although some "grab the case" chants tried starting but failed. His reaction after it was really good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back