Monday Night RAW Sucks

Discussion in '[Hidden] World Wrestling Entertainment' started by Pay Per Ghost, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost squashed Disco Inferno to become

And I don't mean that as in "Thiiiisssss suuuuuuuccckksss!, I mean like WOW...this sucks.

Bobby Lashley needs to be future endeavored, good lord almighty! so this, this is what TNA were building their company around. They're better off now. Sami Zayn is not funny, hasn't been funny except Montreal where the crowd would have blown him & KO had they told them too. This week's RAW was so fucking bad, so damn bad. From start to finish there was really 1 moment when the crowd even seemed interested. The storylines, matches absolutely nothing makes this show watchable. I was cringing like I was watching Impact in 2011, fuck.

Roman/Jinder...

[​IMG]

The Women's division and storylines...

[​IMG]

If Strowman wasn't breaking random things and Bobby's entrance not been so sweet I had have never even checked the highlights.

And I watched SD last week, good show. New Day tore the house down.

Dagger Dias likes this.
  2. GOOZEKING

GOOZEKING Getting Noticed By Management

I blame creative 100%. The lack of interesting storylines and purpose in matches makes it difficult for people to get invested. I mean constant 6 women tags every week, and having feuds like mahal vs reigns and lashley vs Sami make the how very difficult to watch. Plus Nia Jax is unwatchable as a character and a performer. Not only that but Bobby Roode as a BABYFACE is a failure, turn him heel or get him off my tv. But hey atleast we get to have Seth Rollins for 30 min out of 3 hours of a show

Dagger Dias likes this.
  3. Ceen

Ceen Occasional Pre-Show

WWE generally sucks
    The fact we see storylines really repetitive, without saving matches, and not building matches in proper feuds.
    For the record, just watch Upupdowndown, the GM mode between Creed and Breeze. It’s quite better than RAW...

4. Psykohurricane55

Psykohurricane55 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Personally, i don't think that Raw sucks but it just being a bland show for such a long time. But that's been the WWE for a long time. They only focus on the main characters every weeks so those guys are getting stale because they been focus on way too much. For god sake, this week, my favorite segments we're the battle royal and the curt Hawkins match because thoses characters aren't on tv every week and felt fresh.

They have 3 hours plus on monday night every weeks, they could use that time to put the focus on other characters a little bit more. It's not going to hurt them if Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Kevin Owens or any other guys and girls that have regular spots on the rosters don't appear on the show one week or another. IT's not going to hurt them if they have shorter matches and use those extra segments to put on squash matches or just smaller matches or vignettes for guy that normally don'T have anything for. Build up some tv feud with the lower card guys. Not everything need to be about the PPV.

In the end Raw as a lot of problem and the mentality of using the same guys over and over again is becoming dated. If they not going to use everybody on Raw, why keep them on the roster?

tdmoon likes this.
  5. Issa Genesis

Issa Genesis Actively evolving

Bobby Lashley just plain SUCKS! I probably was the biggest advocate for them not to sign him. People only wanted him in the first place for a Lesnar bout, that won't even happen. If it does, I hope Brock is booked to just beat the shit out of him. Bobby Lashley sounds and looks like one of those Elementary school kids that plays in the bathroom toilets for fun. He's a decent wrestler, but it's hard to get invested in him. I've seen some of his late heel run in IMPACT, which was sort of decent to his credit. He's just hard to like for me personally, Sami has tried everything and have still gotten a flopped feud here. I however blame creative more than Bobby Lashley.

To be fair, Reigns and Mahal has actually had a decent feud, aside of that corny ass "wall" Spear.) Last night, we seen a little glimpse of a potential upcoming heel run for Bobby Roode. Crazily enough, his match with Strowman was the most interesting and entertaining he has been in his entire main roster run. Braun Strowman, Elias, and Seth Rollins continues to be the highlights of RAW, Baron Corbin just received an interesting new storyline, Sasha Banks and Bayley still can't decide if they're friends or rivals, Finn Balor and Kevin Owens are apparently in a mini rivalry, and Ronda Rousey still can't get through a single sentence without saying "Uhh?.."

RAW has been unbearable, as SmackDown gets better and better by the week. The biggest problem is lack of main event stars, that can't change until the Universal Title is back. Another issue is that they don't truly have a big heel, and Roman doesn't feel like THE big face. Why not have Seth be the babyface to beat Brock and become that guy, and have a jealous Roman Reigns finally go heel and be that guy? Roman Reigns, Baron Corbin, Sami Zayn, Bobby Roode, Dean Ambrose, Jason Jordan, Dolph Ziggler on the heel side. Then you have Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor, Braun Strowman, WOKEN Matt Hardy, Kevin Owens, Chad Gable, Drew McIntyre on the face side. There's your top of the card right there, eventually add in guys like Curtis Axel and Bo Rotunda (I know what I said.)

6. Pay Per Ghost

Ok I was gonna say fuck off till you mentioned the Battle Of Brands; we can be friends now.

SD is awesome. Storyline/angles are fresh and good.

Mother fucka RAW is the worse I have ever seen in terms of entertainment.

7. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Dark Match Winner

I was at Raw last night and I agree the show was meh. Only time the crowd got into it was at the beginning with Elias, when Balor did his finisher off the ladder and and when it was announced the fans get free tacos if Hawkins won. Houston is a top 5 wrestling crowd and even our crowd is bad.

8. Radical

Radical Championship Contender

Raw has no top title visible.

The Universal Title is hijacked (choice of WWE Creative) by Brock Lesnar. So when before this Brock experiment has Raw ever had their top title basically invisible from the show and any ongoing storylines? Certainly not ever when they had decent ratings.

This is not the only problem, but it certainly doesn't help the situation. It would almost be like if in the Stanley Cup Finals the NHL announced that instead of awarding the Stanley Cup to the winners of the series they will just acknowledge that they WON the series but they will not get to hold the Cup this year or they'll have to wait months to see it. And instead of giving them the Stanley Cup they will just say, hey, be glad you won your conference final and just go and enjoy that trophy.

By choice of Creative, Raw is saying to the fans that their top talent that should normally be scratching and clawing to get at the Universal Champ and get a shot at the title, well too bad. No real development on that front most weeks.

Even with what they have, it could be so much better. But the tag team division is weak as hell. The Women's division is bland and boring, pretty embarrassing actually. A few decent matches and storylines but it's not nearly enough to be worth watching most weeks.

Get some INTRIGUE and INTENSITY throughout the entire show! Get some intertwined storylines for crying out loud. I've said before, they might as well tape Raw with different talents in different cities because they rarely have any interaction with the others or any reason to. Or when they do show up later in the show it's almost nothing new.

Anyone could pitch an idea and if WWE really went with the idea of having intensity and intrigue then it could work.

Quick idea: Bobby Roode shows up next week in the middle of the ring with a briefcase filled with $100 000. He says he is rich and glorious and he is not shy in showing off. He also thinks he is not being respected enough and needs to make sure that changes. He puts out an offer: $100 000 to join his new Glorious Money Club. How to get in? Show your allegiance to me (Bobby) in some significant way and I will consider you for the club.

Right there, now you can expect some chaos on Raw as you can expect ruthless attacks and promos. Roode, of course, turning heel, but building his faction and towards a IC Title shot. Could flesh that story out more but, all I'm saying is ... just the idea of: GIVE THE FANS a tangible reasons to watch the show week to week. In a "What's going to happen next?" kind of way, and not a "I hope something interesting happens."

Spidey likes this.
  9. Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D.

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. Kamehamehaaaaa!!

Here's what the lack of top heels does. WWE kept Joe, Nakamura, Cass and Miz on Smackdown while RAW has Jinder, Corbin, Owens and Zayn. The only real deal in there being Owens and Zayn, who WWE haven't really capitalized on. Elias is actually the one credible heel on RAW right now and that's because of his amazing talent to get heat and control a crowd and not because of anything WWE creative has done.

And as it is expected a place where you have:
    a) no top heels
    b) too many babyfaces and one of them isn't really working *cough* Roman *cough*
    c) no top title

plus: no writing for the woman. "Hey Ronda I like you let's fiiiiiight".

In overall, a show with no direction in anything. No plan for the tag division, no plan for the Universal Championship and no plan for the women.

Rollins, Elias and Braun are keeping the show alive due to their individual work and nothing else. The creative feels like it doesn't really exist.

10. Razz

Razz Pre-Show Stalwart

Creative is vitally important to something working. To those saying Lashley sucks probably didn't watch him revitalize his career in IMPACT. From his pairing with MVP and the BDC to his run as a heel mma/wrestler destructive type character. They booked him very well there. His return to WWE has been rubbish. With his smiling and tame character. Whatever this garbage they were trying to do with him Zayn, his sisters, and being a liar? was bad from the beginning. Sami Zayn's potential has also been wasted for years. He has yet to win a single main roster title. He has shown to be quite good at playing an underdog serious babyface when he is portrayed in those types of angles and cuts those types of promos. He should have been a passionate top babyface that could connect with a lot of the crowd by now in the veign of an Eddie Guerrero but they have made him an annoying jokester. This is just the root of the problems creatively on RAW. What they have done to make Bobby Roode this one dimensional character has been horrible. 99% of the show has no long term booking, planning, direction and when they do the best they can come up with most of the time is rubbish like Zayn/Lashley storyline. Or drag things out forever like with Bayley/Sasha...

11. d_henderson1810

d_henderson1810 Mid-Card Championship Winner

I would say how even more remarkable it is that Elias is "over" as a heel, considering the "bizarro" commentary on him, when face commentator Michael Cole is his biggest cheerleader, while Corey Graves talks like he hates Elias's guts.

That shows a weakness by creative, or someone in WWE, that they can't push someone as a heel by having the commentators play their "roles" properly and support or jeer accordingly.

12. shooter_mcgavin

shooter_mcgavin Mid-Card Championship Winner

Is that a big issue though? Wasn't there a time when Hogan, as World Champion, would only appear sporadically?

Also, as I recall, Shawn Michaels' during his back injury before WM14 barley showed up on RAW and if he did it was only for a few mins.

13. Radical

Radical Championship Contender

Is it a big issue? Let me put it this way. Does it help the overall ratings and interest in the show when the top title and champion rarely appear and also very little development in the storyline is shown? I don't think the extremely rare appearance of Lesnar and the Universal Title are helping.

I believe it's only because WWE has no real competition that they would even fathom to have their top champion rarely appear.

When Hogan did it, I'm assuming you meant when he was with WWF in the late 90s, early 90s, it was different. TV ratings actually weren't very good at all anyway, but Hogan was a massive star so he drew money for PPVs. I don't think Lesnar is as massive of a draw on his own like Hogan was.

As for Michaels, well, you said it - he had a back injury. A legit injury kept him from being there. Now, sure, they could have made him show up, but what would be the reason if he was injured? They could vacate the title, but clearly they had a plan with Michaels to be champ so it wouldn't make sense.

But since the Attitude Era the top title has ALWAYS been one of the focal points of the show. Even when Stone Cold was injured they would vacate the title or get someone else to be crowned champion and continue to the story. This made things more interesting so when Stone Cold came back it was a big pop!

If there is evidence that a rarely appearing champion is good for ratings and interest in the product I'd be happy to look at them.

But it's hard to imagine the late 90s and early 2000s being quite as compelling Raw TV if the WWF Title wasn't in the mix in the main storylines.

14. DaleBryan

DaleBryan Occasional Pre-Show

I would say we’re in a completely different time. Hogan didn’t have RAW weekly, and for that short period of time leading up to WM14 Raw was only 2 hours, plus HBK had help from Austin/Mike Tyson/Triple H/Vince McMahon to carry that feud.

Currently we are dealing with 3 hours of Raw and Brock has been holding the title for what? 15 months? It’s definitely time for a change. I wouldn’t say it’s the ONLY problem with Raw right now, but it’s definitely a big problem.

You look at how SDL is set up, (and their writing is still bad too but that’s for another time) it’s much more clear to see the rankings of superstars. AJ is the man to beat, Nakurmara is the top challenger. Miz, Joe, Bryan, Orton are guys that could be inserted for a championship feud at anytime. With Cass, Jeff Hardy, Rusev, and maybe Almas being guys that will run the mid card or maybe by chance could jump up to the main event scene within the next year.

Raw has SO MANY guys that are just floating around because there is no heavyweight title. Hell, they’re not even trying to figure out who the number 1 contender is. None of the guys hardly ever even mention chasing the title. Basically there’s Brock with the title. Then there’s Roman. That’s the picture that Raw has painted and it doesn’t feel like anything is changing. They could have Roman as the dominant heel champ if they wanted and it would be so much better IMO. Guys like Finn, Braun, Roode, and Seth all chasing him. But instead no one is chasing anything. Guys are just feuding with each other over twitter beef, or for no reason at all. If the main title was on weekly and wasn’t on Brock and on a more believably beatable guy, then that would give so many more guys an actual purpose week-to-week.

I agree with most people about the writing being terrible, Lashley being boring, Bobby Roode needing to turn heel, Raw needing a top heel in general, the women’s division needing better writing, the tag division needing more direction, etc.

Maybe we can credit this all to it being a down time of the year, maybe the MITB matches have kind of put a halt on some feuds. But it comes down to terribly cheesy writing, and the fact that the main event for WM34 was set in stone for a year and they were too stubborn to change it, then Vince waited until a week before Mania to realize that the fans just weren’t going to cheer Roman. So he decided last minute to have Brock keep the title. When the right match should’ve been Brock vs. Braun, but the right outcome should’ve been anyone but Brock. Then the shake up hurt Raw a lot more than it helped. The biggest pick up was McIntyre and he’s in a confusing tag team with Ziggler. It’s a mess. Hopefully there’s more of a direction once MITB is done and then hopefully there is some real changes after Summerslam is done (I.E. Brock loses title).

Dagger Dias likes this.
  15. Psykohurricane55

Staff Member Moderator

I don't see it as a big deal as It's something new and makes it feel like a big time deal when he does show up. Plus in the meantime, it help the ic title fell important.

I get why fans would want the main champion on the main show but let's face it, having the champion on the show every week doesn't move the needle as far as the ratings goes. During Owens was the universal champion, the ratings didn't go up because he was there every week and the story weren't better. Same goes for the Ppv buys or network subscription.

16. JoeMallard

JoeMallard Getting Noticed By Management

I stopped watching Raw before Wrestlemania, don't really plan to until Reigns wins the title and the four year experiment is finally over.

17. Razz

Razz Pre-Show Stalwart

Sad thing is Roman Reigns already been a 3 time world champion with quite forgettable title runs. If they had been building him slowly all this time to final win his first that would have been something else. If they had plugged in someone like a Sami Zayn in Reigns position and built him up all this time with his mic skills and conviction, this conspiracy angle would have probably been much more effective. Because of how long Zayn has been on the main Roster and never won a single title of any kind.

18. Pay Per Ghost

Also fuck Corey Graves's commentary.

Motherfucker switches between heels and faces faster than Sunny in an ECW locker room.

While he can sell Mandy to the moon WHY THE FUCK DOES HE BURY ELIAS?

Stupid ass reality BS

19. Psykohurricane55

Staff Member Moderator

'' we don't want to insult your intelligent, Those word we're said by Vince Mcmahon in late 1997 and the decline of the WWE as we know it started that day.

What i'm getting at is that it been 21 years since those famous word that killed keyfabe and pretty much everything that was Pro wrestling and WWE we're spoken. This day change everything because by saying that on TV, he pretty much said to the fans that everybody is a shade of grey and that we don't care if you love of hate a character as long as you react to something. That's the mentality that they continue to use to this day.

The problem is, now we have a lot more smart fans that watch WWE then you had back then. Back then it was a mostly adult male audience but most of them did follow wrestling on the internet, they just enjoy the product for what it was. Now everybody want something different so WWE can really booked a show that's going to be entertaining for everybody, add to that the fact that they have to please the shareholders and sponsors and you got a almost impossible situation for WWE.

I'm not writing this to defend Raw because Raw as been boring for a while now but i'm just saying that we're as responsible for the bad product WWE is offering right now as they are because we all want different thing from them so they're going to go with the lazy route and just produce a by the number show because it's easier to do that right now then to try and please everybody. That's kinda the reality of the situation, they're not good guy and bad guys anymore because that's what we wanted 21 years ago and WWE hasn'T change the narrative since then.

20. Kamala316

Kamala316 Pre-Show Stalwart

I have been a wrestling fan for over 30 years, attended numerous events put on by various companies (big and small), and for the past few years tried my best to continue watching the "product" on tv, mostly WWE. It was two weeks ago when I decided, for the first time in I can't remember how long ago, that I didn't feel like watching (live or on DVR) Monday Night Raw. The setup for the show has been the same for quite some time, and I just got to the point where why bother watching it: First, Stephanie and/or Angle come to the ring and "welcome us to Monday Night Raw". Then, they "set the hook" for what's coming later in the evening, which is generally understood to be something underwhelming. By that time, it's 8:20, and time for a commercial. Then, we get a bunch of filler (i.e. - pointless tag matches, more commercials, lots of talking, backstage cameos, and usually one halfway decent match). Next thing you know, it's 11:05, and nothing you just watched meant a thing. Vince signed Brock to try and get people to sign up for the Network to see his (squash) matches. Now, your "A" show has an absentee 'Champion'. So rather than put the belt on an everyday performer, someone who can garner a response from the crowd, your main events are constantly random matches that, at the end of the day, serve no purpose. Collect the money, pack up, and move to the next town. And why should Vince change anything? People tune in, and buy tickets and merch every week. Until that stops, nothing will change. That change began for me two weeks ago, when I stopped watching WWE programming altogether. I no longer subscribe to the WWE Network, I don't DVR any of their tv programming, and I don't care about all of the McMahon family endeavors. Stephanie went into business for herself and her "brand" long ago, which is evident in all the, call them what they are, fictitious awards she's getting. HHH is along for the ride - he was "pot committed", and had to buy the cow because time was coming where the milk would not have been free. Shane isn't any better - that whole miraculous recovery in time for WrestleMania was the beginning of the end for me. But they learned from the biggest egomaniac in the history of the business, and will never be able to duplicate him. Wrestling, in general, is dead. It's lost its luster, there are no new storylines to be told, it's cyclical: the McMahons are off tv until SummerSlam, Royal Rumble, and WrestleMania, and make the show about themselves. There is no character development anymore because all the eggs are in one basket. Nothing matters from March-August, and September-February (which is why the McMahons go on vacation from tv). I try to watch Ring of Honor to hope something sticks, but their character development is even worse. If they're betting on Rhett Titus, Silas Young, Dalton Castle and Kenny King to carry the company, they might as well fold now. The three men that have potential are Adam Page, Punishment Martinez and Marty Scurll (even though the whole Bullet Club schtick with Cody is brutal). But that's not enough to keep this viewer's interest. Good luck in your future endeavors, Monday Night Raw; you're going to need it.

21. Spencesc11

Spencesc11 Getting Noticed By Management

Why Raw has become so uninteresting....

1) No World Champion (Lesnar is never there!)
    2) The Shakeup was a disaster!!! They lost Miz, The Bar, Asuka, Jeff Hardy, & Samoa Joe and got back Mahal, Roode, Owens & Zayn, Ziggler & McIntyre
    3) Lashley has no personality yet they have him cut dumb soft promos???
    4) Stroman doesn't seem to have a clear direction
    5) Reigns needs a heel turn to save himself
    6) Roode & Elias have inconsistent booking
    7) Female division is clearly now all about Rousey which is not good enough to keep it strong.

How to fix it....
    1) Summerslam - Lesnar vs. Reigns
    * Heel turn (The Shield reunites and is lead by a flipping Heyman) they give Lesnar a 3 on 1 beatdown and Reigns becomes heel champion. A heeled NWO type version of The Shield with Paul Heyman would be so over!!!!
    2) Face turn Kevin Owens (He needs a reset)
    3) Put the I-C strap on Elias and give him a long title reign
    4) Have Stroman feud with Lashley before he eventually takes the Title from Reigns.
    5) Break up the B Team & Wyatt/Hardy and put Bray Wyatt with Bo Dallas (The Wyatts)
    6) Reform American Alpha with Jordan & Gable
    7) Mid Card Heel Stable - Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, & Bobby Roode (Call them Elite Incorporated)
    8) Put the tag straps on Ambrose/Rollins until they eventually drop them to American Alpha or the Authors of Pain.
    9) Heel turn Sasha Banks (she's so much better as a heel)
    10) Charlotte should win the MIB and cash in on Rousey after her Title defense at Summerslam. Then slow build this feud with Rousey winning the Rumble and challenging Charlotte at Mania. Stephanie can make excuses why Rousey just can't get at Title shot until then. Heel female group lead by Charlotte (Flair, Banks, & Bliss)
    11) Introduce Women's Tag belts and have Banks & Bliss be the first champions! With Bailey & N. Jax as their main contenders!

Do all that and the Wrestling community would definitely enjoy Monday Raw again.

22. Dagger Dias

Dagger Dias Natural 20
    Staff Member Super Moderator

It does suck and it has for a while now. Brock holding the Universal Championship hostage for so long is the biggest, but not the only, reason for why. Vince's insisting on pushing Roman despite many fans hating him is another reason. There's so many guys stuck with nothing to do and it was really only the female division that was keeping me watching for a while. Once Nia got the title I almost gave up on Raw. Hopefully Ronda wins the title or we get a cash-in. The sooner Raw has a top championship up for grabs monthly again the better. Making Rollins or Strowman the Universal Champion and having Ronda or Alexa as the Raw Women's Champion would change things for the better for the red brand. Not having so many repetitive matches would also help, but that's a whole other topic. Smackdown and NXT are great at least.

23. Psykohurricane55

Staff Member Moderator

I get your point but put yourself in vince's shoes for one moment. It's getting harder and harder to please everybody. The whole Vince pushing reigns while fans is rejecting him is bullshit in my opinion since I Don't see reigns getting a bigger push then any of the other top guys in the company.

As for lesnar, It's a catch 22 in my opinion, smart fans would complain either way about him. They complain about him not being here all the time and they would complain if he was there all the time so they are doing what's best for business and using him and the universal championship as a special attraction just like they would do in UFC.

I agree that Raw is boring and that It's been boring for a while now, but in my opinion, It's not the fault of one person but more of the fact that we have seen pretty much every combination they could have with the guys they want to feature. Reigns as feuded with everybody, so did Rollins ,balor, Owens & strowman just to name those. It's time to use those guys to create new stars that can freshen up the product. You need to not do so many long matches so that we Don't lose interest midway through and finally you need to stop doing the same matches over and over again.

Smackdown as the same problem but it doesn't show as much since It's only 2 hours so they're less time to waste like raw as.

24. MWRedskins

MWRedskins Mid-Card Championship Winner

i do agree that RAW is really sucking right now and i'll tell you why later on.

ok, this is DISagree with badly. Bobby Lashley should NOT get future endeavored. his issues are ALL WWE's fault. i dont think you have watched TNA have you?? if you actually watched it, you will quickly see that Bobby Lashley is BEST used as a heel. he's not a smiley face babyface, he's a serious heel. Book Lashley like they book Lesnar (only he's there all the time). have him go out, kick butt and if he says something, say it seriously, no stupid smiling face unless he's doing something heelish.

oh i disagree here....Sami is a laugh out loud moment for me almost every week, the issue is who he's working with. have Sami feud with a midcard face...honestly, my hope is that eventually he takes the IC title off Rollins or he and Owens win the tag team titles.

i agree. the storylines are awful.....Lashley is a smiling face instead of a beastly heel, Bobby Lashley isnt speaking and when he does, he speaks like a face instead of (again) a natural heel. Drew McIntyre is a heel in a tag team instead of a singles face. if Drew turns face, Lashley turns heel and Roode turns heel, then RAW will instantly improve. McIntyre vs. Sami Zayn or Owens would be great

i'm ok with this for now only because they are booking faces as heels instead of booking correctly....now if 2 or 3 months from now Jinder is still one of their top heels, then i'll hate this more than i do.

the only thing i dont like is Nia's flip flopping....keep her a heel, i kinda hope Ronda Rousey wins the women's title and eventually feuds with all the women in singles matches.

Bobby's entrance is cool...the issue is he should be a heel....as for Strowman, here's what i think WWE NEEDS to do AT the Money in the Bank PPV. Take Braun out of the match by having Bobby Lashley attack Strowman and have Lashley take Strowman out of the match. it would quickly turn Lashley heel (which he is a natural at) and set him up in a great feud with Braun where the match will be great....in fact, maybe even keep Braun out until SummerSlam to set up the one on one showdown......as for Bobby Roode, have him win the briefcase and then have him hold it for months and have him cash in at Survivor Series....have him turn heel, sometime at summerslam or earlier and have him use his gimmick of being entitled. that would make Roode quickly better since he's a great heel promo.

Smackdown is in GREAT shape. the only issues is Cass is not any better and there's TOO many tag teams that it feels like the show needs to be 3 hours and Carmella can't wrestle well at all. there are tag teams growing out of their ears so the tag division is in great shape and the midcard has strong potential with Rusev, Hardy, Miz (for now), Almas and eventually i'd put Eric Young in the US title picture....the main event has Nakamura, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Daniel Bryan and the potential to get better is so high. i'm exicted to eventually see Joe as champion (who'll do great things on the show).

25. Vintage Punk

Vintage Punk Pre-Show Stalwart

I agree that it does suck as does WWE as whole right now more than I've ever seen. There just doesn't seem to be much passion or creativity anymore. It's almost too controlled and feels forced. I do have to see that Smackdown has been getting somewhat better than where they were before Wrestlemania but not yet back to where they were at end of 2016/Beginning of 2017. NXT I just categorize differently because they seem to get things right and aren't cheesy or bland like Raw.

Raw feels very unimportant. People talk about it not being like the Attitude Era anymore...hell, it's not even close to the 2010-2012 era let alone Attitude Era!! Here's some ideas:
    get the title off Lesnar and get it on Rollins (who they should've been pushing like Roman was),

turn Roman heel

get Strowman out of multi-man matches and continue as monster

push Elias in IC title pic,

turn Roode heel as well like he was in NXT

get AOP and Revival into the tag scene and push

although I like some of Zayn's heel work, get him back to underdog face and have him feud for IC title

Have a returning Ambrose turn heel on Ambrose or Reigns or both

Reunite Jordan when he returns with Gable for face American Alpha w/ Angle as supporter and book properly against AOP/Revival

Make the feud w/ heel Sasha and face Bayley happen!

Get McIntyre in a title pic scene whether heel or face

Same with Ziggler (SD actually messed up turning him heel after he was gaining traction as IC champ in late 2016)

Just some thoughts. I know probably too many heels and not enough faces but these roles would better suit them and freshen things up a bit

Dagger Dias likes this.