Monday Night Raw - July 16, 2001 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Monday Night Raw
Date: July 16, 2001
Commentators: Jim Ross, Michael Cole

This is the go home show for Invasion and the idea is that Team WWF has no real leader. Vince begged with Austin to be the old Stone Cole instead of the hilarious one he’s been lately. The Alliance has officially been formed and we’re getting ready for the Inaugural Brawl on Sunday. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Old Stone Cold Is Back. For Six Days.

that was on my birthday. I remember thats when they wern't showing Raven that much which made me mad since he was one of my favorites. That night he fought Kurt Angle I was excited to see Raven wrestle on my birthday but he ended up just getting his ass kicked which was kind of a bummer.

Probably one of my favorite scenes in the history of professional wrestling.

[YOUTUBE]_V-rCP-UeeY[/YOUTUBE]

Say what you will about the Invasion angle, but Austin coming back and destroying everyone was fucking epic.

That's actually one of my least favorite moments in wrestling history.

I was never a big Stone Cold fan and for him to be able to beat up the entire alliance (which included some of my favorite wrestlers) so easily just made me disgusted. I quit watching for quite some time after that.

I wasn't thrilled with it either. The Alliance was treatedas the weakest opponents you'll ever find for a top heel stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back