Monday Night Raw 21st Jan. 2012 Live Discussion

Well history shows that Tiffany gets you in a silly air instrument band whereas Stephanie gets you... Put over by Flair, about 5 World title reigns, Raw centered around you, and a stable... also gets you corporate positions in the WWE. Just saying.

I'm probably more suited for the former anyway.

For anyone who was complaining about classic Raw Superstars last week, it looks like Damien Demento is playing the middle police officer.

First of all, that is a nice catchphrase for Vickie, and a cool nickname. "The Vick", it has a ring to it. "If you smell what The Vick is cookin'!"... gaw, that's just pure genius. Where did she come up with that?

Second... looks like WWE wasted no time "Steelhorsing" someone. Ironically, they did it to the so called "Great One".

First of all, that is a nice catchphrase for Vickie, and a cool nickname. "The Vick", it has a ring to it. "If you smell what The Vick is cookin'!"... gaw, that's just pure genius. Where did she come up with that?

Second... looks like WWE wasted no time "Steelhorsing" someone. Ironically, they did it to the so called "Great One".

When I think of what "The Vick" is cooking, my mind immediately goes to dog meat for some reason....

Why exactly was the ref counting to five from the mounted punches? Last I checked, they were as legal as a headlock.

Randy and Antonio have got a decent rapport. I wish this wasn't a beat the clock deal, so that they could put on a more methodical match.

Since Raw is a 3-hour show now, we can expect these Beat the Clock matches to last longer than they have in the past. So that means all three of these matches could easily be 10+ minutes. This kind of thing is perfect for the 3-hour format. That wasn't easy to do in the 2-hour show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back