Monday Night Raw 21st Jan. 2012 Live Discussion

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
I'm not one of those guys who fancy up the Live Discussion threads, but here are some key facts for tonight's Raw broadcast.

• Last stop before the Royal Rumble.
  • Kaitlyn is the NEW WWE Diva's Champion. Who will be in line for the next title shot?
  • Where will the Antonio Cesaro & Miz rivalry go this week?
  • Team Rhodes Scholars and Team Hell No look to gain momentum for The Rumble.
  • Potential Hall of Fame inductee to be announced.
  • The Rock live on Raw.
  • 428 days as the WWE Champion for CM Punk, how will he look going into the Royal Rumble?

Show start time is 8pm/EST. Without any competition from the NFL, will ratings pick up this week?

Fuck, it really happened. I wonder what odds I can get on the Giants winning the Super Bowl at this point?

Spoiler Alert:

Rock beats Cena at WM 28 in Miami suckers!

• Last stop before the Royal Rumble.
  • Kaitlyn is the NEW WWE Diva's Champion. Who will be in line for the next title shot?
  • Where will the Antonio Cesaro & Miz rivalry go this week?
  • Team Rhodes Scholars and Team Hell No look to gain momentum for The Rumble.
  • Potential Hall of Fame inductee to be announced.
  • The Rock live on Raw.
  • 428 days as the WWE Champion for CM Punk, how will he look going into the Royal Rumble?

I was tempted to watch the show and make annoying comments before reading this. It seems the smart money is still in just watch Rock in the overrun.

Just confirmed via Michael Cole in the "Raw Preview"; Miz, Sheamus, Orton, Cesaro, Ziggler, and Wade Barrett will compete in "Beat the Clock Challenge" matches where the man with the shortest time will get to pick their number for the Royal Rumble.

Just confirmed via Michael Cole in the "Raw Preview"; Miz, Sheamus, Orton, Cesaro, Ziggler, and Wade Barrett will compete in "Beat the Clock Challenge" matches where the man with the shortest time will get to pick their number for the Royal Rumble.
I hope they're battling each other.

I'd take Tiffany.

Well history shows that Tiffany gets you in a silly air instrument band whereas Stephanie gets you... Put over by Flair, about 5 World title reigns, Raw centered around you, and a stable... also gets you corporate positions in the WWE. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back