MNF Live Discussion: Wsh Redskins vs. Phi Eagles

Discussion in 'Live Discussions Archives' started by justinsayne, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

If anyone wants to discuss this game here you go, could be another upset with the Skins winning

2. justinsayne

Anyone watching the game, or is everyone watching Raw?, I'll be flipping back and forth

3. justinsayne

Seems like a pretty boring game so far, only 6-3 Philly winning with 5:42 left in the 2nd quarter

4. BooCocky

BooCocky On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan

this game isnt that entertaining both offenses seem struggling, i dont see how since Washington got two solid backs and a young talented qb and santana moss.

5. justinsayne

I really havn't been paying much attention to this game, but Raw is almost over then I'm sure I'll watch this, hopefully it has an exciting ending (the game not Raw, I know Raw will have another shit ending as always)

6. justinsayne

it's 13-9 Philly anyone watching

7. BooCocky

I am watching a little while doing home work, low scoring games are hard to watch. but to me the game seems sloppy, but Campbell is looking alright and Santana is doing the usual.

8. justinsayne

I was wrong it's 13-9 Skins, my bad

9. BooCocky

No big deal Washington has a decent little drive going, I hope they start scoring more. Nice little run by portis 20-9 Skins

10. justinsayne

I'm hopeing for Philly to make some sort of comeback, I got them picked to win this game

11. BooCocky

I dont know i would have went with them also because they are at home but McNabb doesnt look the same like he used too. Maybe no real big receiver threat but i do not know.

12. justinsayne

Well the Eagles have decent defense, and the Skins haven't really proven anything to me over the past couple of seasons to make me believe they could pull out a win on Monday night, that and it's early in the season, and hard to tell who's really going to stand out this year

13. BooCocky

I agree Joe Gibbs offensive schemes dont work in this day in age and stuff. There O-Line doesnt impress me. But most good NFC still look week compared to some of the BEST AFC teams. LIke the Pats or even the Steelers at this point. No NFC team stands out except maybe the bears but only for there defense and possibly GB because there D is solid and they still got Favre. Anyways 20-12 Skins. solid drive by mcnabbs bunch. need to score though when you get that close.

14. justinsayne

That made me happy seeing as how I'm a Packer fan:D

BooCocky likes this.
  15. BooCocky

I love Brett Favre and actually was a greenbay fan when he was there. I dont know if many people were. But there defense has vastly improved over basically a yr. I say solid coaching and drafting. I hope some how they can take down Chicago because i dont like grossman. Anyways did Eagles recover an onside kick?

justinsayne likes this.
  16. justinsayne

Yeah Green Bay has one of the most underrated defenses in the league imo, the only thing they really need work on in their defense are CBs Woodson & Harris are decent but getting old, I think they need to go out and get some youth in that position, other than that I think the defense is pretty good, now all they need to do is start working on the Offensive side of the ball, which I think they are starting to do , right now they are working on building up the O-line and RBs, soon they will go out and work on the receiver end then eventually when Favre retires (if he ever does) they will work on that position probably go with Rodgers, though I wouldn't be surprised if they go out and get another QB just in case Rodgers doesn't work out

any way this game is over another big upset this week, crazy week in the NFL

Don't know if I'm going to make anymore of these MNF Live Discussion, other than you and me nobody really uses them

17. BooCocky

agreed. It might be a waste of time. Mcnabb couldnt get the td at the end but was left in a hard spot. Disappointing game IMO

18. Freedom 35

Freedom 35 Kyle Orton Legend Killer

I forgot Justin you represent the 608 just like me but Im still a Bears fan and Grossman isnt that bad I dont see whats to hate unless your a Bears fans then in that case Ive hated Rex many times but in the end hes there best option

19. justinsayne

I'll keep doing SNF Live Discussion, but with Raw on Monday nights MNF is just not a good idea for a live discussion, Sunday seem to do a little better as long as their isn't a PPV going on, LOL

20. Freedom 35

great idea Bears Cowgirls next week should be a good game

21. justinsayne

So will you be part of the SNF Live Discussion next week?

If you say yes I'll expect to see you there, and if you're not I'll be very disappointed

22. BooCocky

Not to bash but Grossman isnt that good, makes terrible decisions with the Ball, i got a good option, draft a quarterback. jk. But i hope the game next week for sunday is better than this, except the end was sort of thrilling but Mcnabb couldnt get it done

23. Freedom 35

Im hoping to be here but I cant make any promises because I may not have my new computer hooked up by game time but Ill do my best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.