• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meltdowns You Want To See This Year

My money's on Rey Mysterio this year. On the basis that he would just headscissor his opponent out of the ring and onto the appron thus killing them and giving him the win.

LOL, perhaps it will have been long enough to preclude any "too soon" arguments derailing that train.

ffs you people have nothing better to do than to wait for some anonymous nobody to get slightly mad? Is there not enough testosterone in this place already that we need to smash any emotion that's not cynical or apathetic? Is this what you call having a good time? Do y'all enjoy ganging up on some guy who's having a bad day on a site they love? Bitches. Bitches the lot of you.

How'd I do?

A few more curse words, add a rant about some random thing that makes no sense to the conversation & throw in some Nazi Mod references. Then you got something.

My money's on Rey Mysterio this year. On the basis that he would just headscissor his opponent out of the ring and onto the appron thus killing them and giving him the win.

Ah, yes. The death by lucha argument. Mighty indeed. Although fighting someone with no neck like Lesnar, may negate that deadly special.

Kapu would have been shit on at an earlier point in the forum, but we've become more welcoming over the years. Sure, he's still a noob, but he's nice, which is more than you can say for a lot of other noobs we've had in the past.

Still not entirely convinced this all isnt some ruse. The level of glitter that comes off his posts tries to outshine our fair Sally's lock on the nice gimmick & that makes me suspicious.

Still not entirely convinced this all isnt some ruse. The level of glitter that comes off his posts tries to outshine our fair Sally's lock on the nice gimmick & that makes me suspicious.

I don't know man, most Punjabi folks I have met in real life are really fun and happy people. I think it's likely he's just a nice guy.

Sly. I want to see it happen with someone that could ruin the forums if he wanted, rather than see someone ganged up on and have no other defense but to complain and eventually get prison/banned again.

If Sly fries his circuits, it could be great fun. Someone who could burn this place to the ground instead of just talking about it has potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back