MD83: Rush vs. Matt Tastic (Best of 3 Series - Eurasian Championship)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
This is the 1st match of the series with both competitors starting at 0-0.

It is official: Matt Tastic and Rush will be competing against each other in a Best of Three series for the upcoming weeks where the Eurasian Championship will be the prize for the combatant who scores the precious second victory. Both men will be starting this marathon on Meltdown 83 where both men will be looking to gain the momentum early and secure the 1st victory. Although a win here will not guarantee them the championship, its a good start to put your opponent on the run, especially since Tastic has had his eyes set on this particular prize for a while with Rush managing to scrap by without losing the title. Who will be the man to score the first victory?

Deadline is 11:59pm Central Time, Tuesday 22nd January. Extensions as per thread.

PREVIOUSLY........
Matt squirms, trying to get up. He sees the referee counting both men out! 9...... He tries to get into the ring and instinctively tries to bring Rush with him but the big man slows him down too much by holding onto the ring steps!! 10...... The referee rings the bell!!!
Cohen:“Yes!”

The ref rushes to the timekeeper. Matt senses what is coming and has his head in his hands. Rush is trying to roll away from his adversary. Within seconds the announcement comes.

The referee has decided that as a result of a double count out, this match is a draw. That means still the Eurasian Champion, Rush!!!

Connors:“You are kidding me!”

Copeland:“Oh boy, Matt is not impressed.”

Cohen:“You all know the rules, Rush does too.”

Matt pounds the mat in frustration. He sees Rush attempting to crawl away and goes after the champion. The crowd rise as Matt continues his attack, battering the exhausted champion, who has no answer to the energy that pours through his assault. The referee rushes in between them but Rush lunges forward with a giant boot between the legs of referee and Matt. Both men fall to the floor! Rush grabs his Eurasian title and sets to leave but he turns and puts Matt in his position for the Rushing Powerbomb! As he strides forward with Matt in the air, Tastic slips out! Rush comes back but Matt uses his momentum and trips him up, Matt gets him in the Cross Buster!!!

Connors:“Matt is getting the champion to tap out in the centre of the ring!”

Cohen:“Too bad this is superficial at this point. Matt had his chance and he blew it!”

Copeland:“But he should get a rematch! It’s only fair!!”

Rush tries to resist but he has to tap! Suddenly a group of referees come down and they have to pull Matt off the champion. Tastic yells some obscenities at Rush before champion and challenger are separated further. Tastic is pushed up the ramp but the crowd roars their support in appreciation.

Connors:“Matt Tastic has proved himself a hero to these people!”

Cohen:“The real hero is the man who will leave this arena as champion! That man is Rush!”
In a match, people normally expect a win or a loss. Titus sure seems to think so.

Serra: And what would you say the odds are that Titus becomes WZCW’s first ever 3 time World Heavyweight Champion?
Titus: The statisticians would tell you the odds are 1/4. The real odds in this match are 50/50.

Serra: 50/50? That good huh?

Titus: It really is actually. I look at every match as a 50/50. Either I win, or I lose......
That may have been the case for him, but for some there are times when the coin is flipped and lands on it's edge. At Unscripted, that was the case.But Matt Tastic was not to be denied. The ever resilient wrestler continued to look for ways to stay on the hunt. The results produced an interesting concept....

......Then, in the corner of the screen we see Rush, steel chair in hand, nailing Matt Tastic across the spine, forcing him to fall off the apron. As the referee turns around to find the source of the steel like noise, Rush ducks, dropping for view.......
As Rush sits in position with Celeste still in the pinning predicament, he slowly turns to Smith and nods. A creepy smile slithers onto Smith’s face as he reaches down and grabs the steel chair used to attack Matt Tastic earlier and slides it into the ring. Rush brings Celeste to her feet and holds her in position for a chair shot. Suddenly Matt Tastic becomes involved for the first time tonight and tackles Smith to the floor, smashing a number of fists into his face. As Smith seeks to cover up, Rush enters the fray, tossing Celeste aside. He goes to grab Tastic, but the former Mayhem Champion expects it and looks to hook in his Crossbuster submission. Somewhat panicked, Rush breaks the hold and quickly exits the ring. Smith also takes this opportunity to roll underneath the ropes. They grab their championships as Tastic paces around the ring. He demands a microphone.

Tastic: I’m sick and I’m tired of having to constantly put up with sneak attacks, double teams and assaults from behind. That’s why I’ve made a proposal to Big Dave concerning the EurAsian Championship situation...and it has been accepted. So starting next week Rush, me and you are going to go toe-to-toe, man-to-man in a best of three series with the ultimate winner being EurAsian Champion!

Rush is visibly furious and begins bearing his teeth before he decides this may not be so bad after all and his fury turns to subtle deviousness. His teeth disappear and a smirk enters onto his face. Tastic drops his mic and continues to pace, never taking his eyes off Rush once.
Rush continues his tear. But Matt is still not willing to bow. The Irresistible Force continues to clash against the Immovable Object. But neither one yields. How far these two will go to prove their point still remains unseen........

408261_339008042878745_2011917227_n.jpg

================================================================================================

The scene is black for a bit. Nothing goes on. Suddenly, something fades out from black......

[youtube]98f1mlOLQBo[/youtube]

Freakin' finally!! It only took me hours to catch the bastard.

Matt Tastic's voice echoes as the scene shifts from the game to Matt sitting on a hotdog stand in an empty arena.

Now there's only 2 more to go.

The scene zooms in a bit to reveal someone moving behind the hotdog stand also playing a videogame.

SH*T! Why'd you remind me, Vancel?

It's Matt's long-standing but not recurring friend, Vancel.

It's annoying. It takes a ling while to find it and when do find it, if you can't catch him or get it stay in the fight, it runs off.

Well the idea is that they are Legendary Pokemon, so there has to be difficulty to it.

It's lousy, really. They just run away. You fight Mewtwo or Palkia or other ones, they stay and fight and make the catch itself difficult. These dogs are more like chickens, really. And at level 50 each, they're more bark than bite once you can finally catch them.

Wanna play Battle Network now?

No. Nah man. I gotta get going. I set up this interview.

Really? You? You set up an interview?

First time I do that, I think. Wait 'till you hear the location.

Where?

Chuck E. Cheese.

Chuck E. Cheese?!

CHUCK E. CHEESE!! Are you deaf, man?

large_chuckecheesse.jpg

Ummmmm........... Yup. Arriving at Chuck E. Cheese, Matt prepares to do an interview with someone from WZCW's reporters. Whoever the luck guy or gal is. Matt sits on one of the tables and has 5 boxes of pizza with him and 2 sodas. He munches on as kids play and go by. Some stop to say hi.

Hey mister. I've seen you on TV.

Really? What show?

I think it was..... Jerry Springer.

…
….
…..
….....
What?

Others just stroll by laughing and enjoying the place. Eventually a figure begins to walk in. Shapely, fit, a mini-skirt that is just so, legs so smooth you could use them as a mirror. The camera goes up to show a sizable fitted in a somewhat tight but still comfortable dress blouse and jacket as well as hair as blond as a baby chick. Yeah, it's Stacey Madison.

I've been dragged to Mexico, Australia, all sorts of restaurants and places. But Chuck E. Cheese? That's a first. I always knew you were nuts.

Pizza?

Stacey at first pretends she wants no part of it. But after a look at it and how much there is, she's seems bough and rushes for a seat before eating.

*om nom nom nom* I wove pizza!

Stacey eats slice after slice as Matt looks on bewildered. Kids stop to look in astonishment as well.

Um....... Stacey.

Anyway. *Burp*. On to the interview.

Stacey springs up and fixes herself up. The cameraman hands her over a microphone and everything is set.

Tell no soul about how I ate that.

…..okay.....

558177_339928426120040_1451627598_n.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Stacey Madison here at..... Chuck E. Cheese for a special interview with the man who challenged EurAsian Champion, Rush, to a Best Of 3 Series of matches for his title. Matt, how did you manage to get such an event set up?

Well.........

The scene flashes back to several hours before Meltdown 82 with Matt Tastic in Big Dave's office.

Pleaaaaaaaase....!

No!

But it was a tie? He got himself counted out on purpose!

You still failed. I've given you several chances already. What else am I supposed to offer to the viewers? Shareholders aren't going to be pleased hearing I booked another Tastic/Rush match.

But..... We have shareholders? Ack, listen! I had Rush beaten. You've seen me beat him. He ran off.

I don't care. I need something fresh for the new year, Matt. If you don't have a positive idea, leave me alone.

Tell you what. What if it wasn't a simple one on one match?

Then what?

How about......3? That's it! A best of 3. 3 matches. If Rush wants me off his skin so bad, lets force him to beat me twice clean in order to finally get rid of me. It'll be like a Play-Off.

That's just......
Hey, you wanted an idea so I gave it to you. You want something different and I want Rush and the EurAsian title. I just gave you a solution. Take it or leave it.

Really now? And if I say no?

Well, you saw how I busted Rush's cross at Unscripted. Let's just say I can have more fun doing it over and over.

Funny. OK, it's on. But the next time you complain, bring the resignation papers with you.

You say complaining, I say constructive criticism.
And that's how it happened.

Wow. That's quite interesting actually. Still though. Through the course of 2012 Rush has beaten you, you've beaten Rush, you've gone on to a draw. But Rush has still not lost that EurAsian Championship he beat you for. Do you really think things will change due to this series?

Well, Stacey. Just look at the statistics. It all started with his faking a heart attack and jumping me. Then he beat me for the title. I have since beaten him in a non-title match and at the PPV he had to end the match on a tie for him to walk out still being the Champ. Every beginning reaches it's end. And just like that Suicune I caught earlier, sooner or later Rush will be caught.

I'm sorry? Sui-who?

A Pokemon, Stacey.

Of course.

It and 2 others like it are known for running in the wild and escaping at the first chance they get rather than standing up and fighting like the supposed Legendary Pokemon they are. Rush is the same. Such a big, tough guy with a known mean streak. Rather than staying and fighting to prove how great he is, he instead chose to run. Fine by me, Rush. But know this, pickle-puss. I got your number. Soon enough, you'll be backed into a corner and when I throw that Kickassery Ball, you'll try and try but won't be able to get out. And my Dex will register a new accolade. Me becoming the new EurAsian Champion. 2 more wins, Rush. 2 more. Can you escape me 2 more times?

I believe he can.

You believe he can, Stacey? Why?

Because he's done it several times. That's why.

OK. Let's make a little bet. I'm going to pick one kid. You pick one too. Those two are going to have a game of Tag in here. If my kid fails to tag yours under 5 minutes, you take those boxes of pizza you love so much with you and I'll buy you more for the rest of the month.

OK. And if I lose?

You're paying for those boxes. Deal?

Deal.

Both Matt and Stacey both look around for a child to pick. Stacey tries to pick out whichever seems to be the fastest one. While Matt simply calls out to a group to see who wants to be “IT”. After a while, they each make their selection.

You're going to lose, Tastic. My kid is older, in better shape and smarter. You just have a 6 year old there.

You just wait and see.

Matt bends and pep-talks to the kid.

Now remember what I told you. Keep an eye on him and what he does. He might go to the same places over and over.

Tastic's kid turns to a wall to start counting as Stacey's BOY runs off..... To the girls bathroom! Once Matt's boy finishes counting the clock goes off and he starts looking.

He'll never find my kid.

Suddenly girls start to scream and run out of the bathroom yelling that there's a boy in there. Matt's kid heads off.

HE'S COMING!!

Staceys kid manages to slip by Matt's and makes off to the play maze going up. He stops by the slide on the top as Matt's kid, far behind, goes on ahead. But once he also reaches the top, Stacey's boy jumps off the slide. Matt's follows but once he's down there the other boy is already too far ahead.

Just 2 more minutes, Matt.

Matt just simply smirks as his boy gives chase. Once again girls start screaming so Matt's kid stays alert. Surely enough, Stacey's kid rushes by being too fast for the child. Up the maze once again, Matt's kid climbs but as he's about to reach the other boy he jumps down the slide. Matt's boy pauses rather than following through.

1 minute! Those pizzas are mi-Eh what?

Matt's boy goes back down the maze and runs ahead as fast as possible. He makes it to the girls bathroom quickly. As soon as a girl yells, he gets in front of the exit as Stacey's boy realizes he's now pinned inside.

30!

Matt's boy stays close to the exit while also cornering Staceys. It a total surprise one of the bathroom stall doors opens and Stacey's kid runs into it. Giving Matt's the perfect chance for a tag. Though Matt and Stacey are unaware of the game ending.

10!
9!
8!
7!
6!
5!
Fo-huh!?

The kids emerge with Matt's boy grinning widely and holding Stacey's by the shoulder who has his head lowered in shame.

NOOOOOO!!!!

See Stacey? Sooner or later, the boy was going to figure out how yours worked and cut him off. Just like I've learned my way around Rush. He learned. And fast too. That's one smart little Super Saiyan. Hahahahaha, now pay up.

Oh fine.... ….....This is Stacey Madison. For WZCW.

Stacey walks off to go pay the bill as Matt walks up to the cameraman.

2 more wins Rush. I'll corner you like the little kid did and Deliver Kickassery all over you. Don't you dare run away from me again. Or--

MATTY!!

A familiar voice screams from the distance. The banshee-like yell is quick to catch everyone’s attention as both Matt and the cameraman turn to see who it is. They spot an enraged Alisha at the door. Blowing smoke out of her nostrils and looking a pissed off bull who just saw red.

VANCEL TOLD ME YOU WENT OUT ON A HOT DATE WITH STACEY MADISON. IS THAT TRUE?!

He told you what? That son of a bitch! I did not-- HOLY SHIT!

Alisha dashes towards Matt who has no choice but to run. He runs around the entire play area with Alisha in hot pursuit. Stacey Madison seems totally oblivious though.

COME BACK HERE!

Don't kill me!

Matt Tastic has to defeat Rush twice. But there's no room for error from Matt. One loss will put all the pressure on him. Can Matt defeat Rush again to secure his first win on the Best Of 3 Series? Will he even make it to Meltdown alive? Find out on the next Meltdown..........

KINGDOM COME IV
Rush eliminates Matt Tastic from the King For A Day match.

MELTDOWN 75
Rush defeats Matt Tastic and becomes the EurAsian Champion.

MELTDOWN 79
Rush and Sam Smith defeat Matt Tastic and Celeste Crimson

WZCW SUPERSHOW
Matt Tastic defeats Rush

UNSCRIPTED
The match between Rush and Matt Tastic ends in a double countout.

MELTDOWN 82
Rush, Sam Smith and Isabel Stone defeat Matt Tastic, Celeste Crimson and Sandy Deserts

[Color=RoyalBlue3]
Black Dragon winning the award for the 2012 Title Reign of the Year for his time as EurAsian Champion is the equivalent of winning an award for being the shiniest turd in the turd bowl.

It was fitting that Vance Bateman accepted the award on the behalf of Black Dragon as Bateman is every bit as qualified and talented as all of the scum who devalued the gold around their waist before I elevated the title. I make the title around my waist prestigious and dignified, yet it is still associated with the hustlers, jerks and deceivers that jokingly referred to themselves as a champion of wrestling.

No matter how hard I try to wash away the stigma associated with the EurAsian Championship, I am often unjustly categorized in the same grouping as David Cougar, Blade, Big Dave and Black Dragon despite my superiority over these criminals where it counts: in a twenty by twenty ring. The EurAsian Title is a blood diamond; its past preventing me from placing it on the pedestal that a championship deserves to be on. Its tarnished history holds me down just by mere association. It belongs in a trash bin or a backyard wrestling federation, and not around my waist.

In its current incarnation, the EurAsian Championship is worthless and dirty. It represents everything that is wrong with the wrestling business today. Unsurprisingly, it’s everything that Matt Tastic fights for. He fights for what he knows and what is comfortable to him: insignificant rubbish. The uselessness of a title that would bring more purpose if it was filled with chocolate, acts like a warm blanket for him to bury his head in as he avoids the real world. A meaningless gold paperweight somehow would add meaning to his pathetic life.

Nothing added to nothing is still nothing.

The EurAsian Championship holds as much value as a penny laying on the ground and Matt Tastic would run through traffic to pick up both the title and the penny. The title is what he needs to feel relevant and to validate his entire life and it’s why he needed to beg and plead for it to be contested in a ‘Best of Three’ series. A Best of Three Series is exactly the stipulation that he needs since he’s proven that he can’t win the big one when it counts. It provides him with an advantage than no ladder match or mayhem rules match could: A second chance. Matt Tastic needs two attempts to do what I have done in one.

For the duration of this series, Matt Tastic wrestles with a parachute and a safety net. When one fails, he can still rely on his contingency plan.

Wrestling is not a roulette wheel. The law of averages and statistics does not apply inside a wrestling ring. Matt Tastic is not “due” to win because he’s been on the losing end of our encounters on four separate times. Three more matches won’t guarantee him a victory or even the score. Three more matches will only result in more losses for Tastic and force him deeper down his rabbit hole to his fantasyland where monsters and magic are a regular occurrence.

His imagination won’t shelter him anymore.

The double countout was worth the draw. I wasn’t fighting for the EurAsian Championship at Unscripted. I was fighting for my own enjoyment and spitting in the face of WZCW and the fans by breaking their golden boy is what I enjoy.

This time I fight for the title. I fight so I can be the one to throw it in the trash next to Black Dragon and next to Matt Tastic. I am tired of being chained down by its history. The first Metldown after I play Tastic’s pathetic game of Three Card Monte, I will was away the filth that is associated to EurAsian Championship. It will be rebranded in my image and it will represent everything that wrestling used to stand for and what made it great.

Class and athleticism.

Talent and respect.

Dignity and charisma.

Pride and longevity.

I am the last remaining pioneer of wrestling’s golden age. I embody all of the qualities that made wrestling so great and they are everything that makes me better than the dogs like Matt Tastic.

[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back