MCMG vs Hart Dynasty vs beer money who would win?

who would win

• MCMG

• Hart Dynasty

• Beer Money

Results are only viewable after voting.

vampireblade

Simply Amazing
Just a simple thread to see who is the better tag team and who would win if today's three greatest tag teams of today were to all lock up in a triple threat tag team match to see who is truly the best.

Personally I believe that MCMG would win it just because they are the TNA tag team champions and are basically the face of the tag team division while i am a fan of beer money and hart dynasty because as we all know the WWE doesn't have a tag team division worth anything TNA is the best when it comes to tag team wrestling so therefore it makes sense for MCMG the face of TNA tag team wrestling to be the best team in the world.

Who do you guys think would be the best tag team in the world if these three teams collided.

well its kinda pointless to see the hart dyanasty on here because thats a crappy tag team. tyson is ok and would be pretty good in the u.s title picture and dh smith is just horrible and just needs to show up on superstars. but out of the 2 teams that actually wrestle every week i would have to say mcmg because they are great in both tag team and x divison matches. i love everything about them and i hope that tna dont decide to split them up. dont get me wrong i also love beer money but i prefer quick wrestlers over power houses. the best of 5 series we saw for the past few weeks was simply amazing every match blew me away and i knew from the begining it would.

well its kinda pointless to see the hart dyanasty on here because thats a crappy tag team. tyson is ok and would be pretty good in the u.s title picture and dh smith is just horrible and just needs to show up on superstars. but out of the 2 teams that actually wrestle every week i would have to say mcmg because they are great in both tag team and x divison matches. i love everything about them and i hope that tna dont decide to split them up. dont get me wrong i also love beer money but i prefer quick wrestlers over power houses. the best of 5 series we saw for the past few weeks was simply amazing every match blew me away and i knew from the begining it would.

hart dynasty is a very good tag team and i enjoy them but we all have opinions and i appricate your input as far as tyson kidd he is very good so is dh smith i believe that the reason we dont think of dh as good is because we always see more of kidd but i believe that if the WWE was to get more legit tag team wrestling Hart dynasty could be a formiable tag team and considered one of the greatest of their generation

i dont get entertained by them and i for one is surprised that they have had the tag titles for so long. i mean 4 months or so right? idk and they defended it like 3 times. and none of those were at a ppv. i dont see them as a legit tag team because wwes tag team scene blows. and dh smith is horrible in the ring i rather watch a match between kelly kelly and jillian hall than sit through a tag match with them. u should have thrown in the usos. they have had what 2 matches in the wwe and i am more impressed with them than the dynasty

I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say the Hart Dyanasty. I think the combination of strength and speed could beat the speed of the current TNA Tag Team Champs with Smith’s strength, and could beat the strength of the former TNA Tag Team Champs with Kidd’s speed.

Plus the fact that we’re talking about who would win between Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, and the Undisputed Unified WWE World Tag Team Champions.

In my opion it's got to be Beer Money, I think they're the best tag team today. Hart Dynasty are good in the ring but crap on the mic without Natalya they would struggle because she's their mouth piece so I wouldn't say them, MCMG are also great in the ring but no that good on the mic so not them, Beer Money are good in the ring and on the mic. So I think Beer Money is the obvious choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back