Match 5: The Filthy Animals v. The Naturals

The Filthy Animals vs. The Naturals

• Animals

• Naturals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a WWE Ring with WWE Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

The Filthy Animals are Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman circa 1999-2000.

The Naturals are Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas 2005-2007.

Another match-up of two teams that have NO BUSINESS in a discussion about the greatest tag team of all time. This, to me, is the music tournament equivalent of Skid Row vs Quiet Riot.

On one hand, you have a couple of spot monkeys thrown together for MAYBE a year. On the other hand, you have two marginal names whose only redeeming quality was their manager.

I won't vote on this match-up. I cannot, in good conscience, lend support to either team. I'll let all of you decide, and then I will swiftly attempt to knock out whomever wins in the next round.

Well it's pretty simple The Naturals aren't very good and Kidman and Rey are good singles wrestlers. based on this I vote for The Filthy Animals. While on the subject I also vote for Skid Row over Quiet Riot. Why not just vote. Even if both choices do suck.

Another match-up of two teams that have NO BUSINESS in a discussion about the greatest tag team of all time. This, to me, is the music tournament equivalent of Skid Row vs Quiet Riot.

On one hand, you have a couple of spot monkeys thrown together for MAYBE a year. On the other hand, you have two marginal names whose only redeeming quality was their manager.

I won't vote on this match-up. I cannot, in good conscience, lend support to either team. I'll let all of you decide, and then I will swiftly attempt to knock out whomever wins in the next round.

And you felt the need to post that why?

I'm pretty sure no one expects either one of these teams to go far, in fact their are a bunch of teams in this tournament that people don't expect to go far, rounds like this are here to generate discussion

With that being said I gotta go with Mysterio/Kidman, simply because the Naturals never achieved anything, I actually forgot about who they were for a minute, not even the help of The Franchise Shane Douglas could get these guys over, they were terrible, and their matches were boring, at least Mysterio & Kidman did something in this buisness, and put on enttertain matches

Well it's pretty simple The Naturals aren't very good and Kidman and Rey are good singles wrestlers. based on this I vote for The Filthy Animals. While on the subject I also vote for Skid Row over Quiet Riot. Why not just vote. Even if both choices do suck.

Consider it a "vote of no confidence." Someone else may feel very strongly in favor of one of these teams. Why should I effect the outcome when I don't think either team is worthy? And who knows - maybe a huge fan of one of these teams posts a match or a point I hadn't considered and it changes my viewpoint. Until that happens - NO VOTE FROM IC25!

Everyone has the right to vote or not vote. Either for president or for a wrestling tag team tournament. Any way your vote counts and if you don't care either way because they both suck then more power too you. I thought you had a good point.

Rey-Rey and Kidman were an entertaining combination. I don't even know who these other guys are...not names that stand out in my mind. So basically, there's only one decision I can make here. Filthy Animals. But actually, I think Mysterio & Evan Bourne are a better tag team...I wish they'd gun for tag team gold.

Don't particularly care either way. Never liked the Naturals much, nor Kidman. I did like Misterio though. Did. He'd own both of The Naturals single-handedly methinks.

I flipped a coin on this one. The coin rolled under the bed, and I went back to watching Monday Night Countdown. If I vote here, it'll be whichever is on top. Both are jobbers at best as any team with size beats the Animals and any team that keeps the crowd awake beats the naturals.

The Naturals achieved nothing in TNA. The Filty Animals achieved nothing in WCW. I don't know what's worse. But at least Rey Mysterio is a star, and Kidman was allowed to beat Hogan. And WCW was a promotion to watch at some point.

The Naturals..........nice name,bad team.Mysterio circa WCW was awesome beyond anything.Kidman was good aswell.Chase and Andy could do good on the ol' indy road but the animals take it.

The Filthy Animals is overall a better team, the Naturals didn't last long in TNA, so it is hard to push them to the next round when they haven't reached their full potential. The Filthy Animals wins this one.

The Filthy Animals take out the Naturals 19-2.

My Thoughts:
While I believe I maybe the worlds biggest Billy Kidman detractor, this is easily the right pick. Mysterio and Kidman were a terrible tag team, but they happened to run up against a team that couldn't be any duller then the Naturals. The Naturals even had a mouth piece with Shane Douglas, and managed not to get over. That team is truly forgettable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back