'Maru and friends' thread of randomness

Watching The History of the WWE Championship. I'm up to Hogan Vs Warrior.

Not the best match I've ever seen

The store was running a sale.

Buy a roast that's 3+ pounds get the fixings for free. free potatoes, free rolls, free cake, free onions, free carrots & of course free soda

Lulz. 3 pounds? How much does that cost you?. (hold on while I convert) Lulz. I have a roast in the freezer, same size as that. I paid $10 for it.

Man those are the best deals. You cant beat free cake\soda. Hell, throw in some rum and a good book- you got yourself a productive day right there.

Only thing that beats that is if Ronald McDonald started throwing in McHandjobs with their happy meals....

Somehow, somewhere in Asia- that is probably on the menu. Seems like it would have to be in Thailand. If not, someone should make them aware of the income they could make with that nugget of marketing gold.

Man those are the best deals. You cant beat free cake\soda. Hell, throw in some rum and a good book- you got yourself a productive day right there.

Only thing that beats that is if Ronald McDonald started throwing in McHandjobs with their happy meals....

Somehow, somewhere in Asia- that is probably on the menu. Seems like it would have to be in Thailand. If not, someone should make them aware of the income they could make with that nugget of marketing gold.
I'd rather not get a handjob from anyone and my local McDonalds

Down here college girls seem to all say they have 3 options for $, stripper, hooters or fast food. Some hot chicks work at the McDonalds by the TCU campus.

Oddly enough most of the chicks that work at Hooters probably work at the strip club. Seems like an easy transition in employment if you think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back