Mark Madden: Sexist

Madden is just trying to replicate the phenomenal success that was Disco Inferno.

That being said, since we're trading stores about the man, I might as well bring up his short feud with Lou Thesz's wife. To set the scene, in one one particularly sordid episode of Nitro, Shane Douglass was doing his thing kicking the shit out of the woman (I think it was Medusa, but don't quote me on it) and Mark Madden popped up with a soliloquy about how "Lou Thesz used to beat up women all the time".

Lou's wife Charley was a little upset by this (more because they were bring him up at all than because of what was said) so Mark Madden signed up to Lou Thesz's forum and apologised.

That's it I'm afraid. Not a particularly interesting story, but one that I've had in my repertoire for the past six months and wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to tell.

Can we stop giving this sack of shit attention and stop giving his articles hits and any kind of discussion?

He's trying to grasp any kind of semblance of relevance... and this is what he's reduced to.

I definitely see him as someone who when he can't think of anything intelligent or insightful, he resorts to being outrageous.

Having said that, he can be even worse when he does actually have a good point to make. He feels he has to milk it for all its worth and tell the reader that he is making a good point: so much so that even though you might agree with his basic point, you dislike how he has presented it so much that it obscures argument.

I definitely see him as someone who when he can't think of anything intelligent or insightful, he resorts to being outrageous.
Even though you aren't talking about me, it scares me that you might be able to see into my soul so easily.

I found it funny when that guy said he sucked as a color commentator, made me kinda of laugh out loud, anyway dont like him, he seems to be a cunt. Oh well life goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back