Mark Henry in TNA

NotoriousMEAT

TWITTER: @Son_Broku
2v2dzph.png
Before WrestleMania, rumor had it that Mark Henry's contract was expiring later this year, and there weren't any plans to re-sign. Before his mini-feud with Punk, he had been losing quite a bit on TV, and after Smackdown, it looks like he may be returning to that role. I think it'd be terrible if WWE fails to re-sign the World's Strongest Man, but on the other hand, it'd be a great opportunity for Total Nonstop Action/Impact Wrestling.

So my question..
If TNA were to sign Mark Henry, how would you book his time in Orlando?

Me, I'd sign Mark to a 1 year contract. I wouldn't let him dominate or become the focus of the show like they did with Christian or Angle. However I would put him at the top immediately as my first mission with the World's Strongest Man would be to bring a little stability. Stability to the title and main event scene.

TNA would be in the process of polishing the next face they hope will become the next face of the company. Kind of how I feel they were doing with Mr. Anderson last year.. before tweening him so much he went heel. In this scenario, the face will be Crimson. Crimson continues his undefeated ways until he's finally earned himself a shot at the World Heavyweight Title. The first go around, the champion finds someway to sneak out with the title, either by DQ or count out. As the next PPV approaches, and the rematch has already been set, the announcement that Mark Henry has signed with TNA is made, and to maximize his exposure, they've inserted him into this Sunday's title match, making it a Triple Threat. Crimson drops the champion with his finisher, and just when it looks like he's finally going to defeat the champion and claim the title, Henry chunks him out of the ring and pins the champion himself, walking out with the World Title on his first night.
5kje4i.png

After defeating to former champion in his given rematch, Mark Henry vs Crimson 1-on-1 is set for the next Pay-Per-View, and it will be the title reign of Henry vs the undefeated streak of Crimson. On that night, Mark Henry defeats Crimson, ending his streak and continuing his title reign. Not willing to just accept defeat, Crimson gets himself another match, with a stipulation added. Another match at the next Pay-Per-View ends the same, and Mark Henry defeats Crimson. This takes Crimson out of the title picture for the immediate future as Mark tells him he has earn his way back to his level. Over the next couple of months, Mark and Crimson feud with other people until Crimson finally earns another shot. When the Pay-Per-View comes, Crimson's never kicked out of the World's Strongest Slam. But on this night not only does he kick out, but he comes back, and ultimately defeats Mark Henry to become TNA World Champion. That all my take 5 or 6 months. With the remainder of the contract, I'd try to put together some big time Pay-Per-View matches with Mark in matches against Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, maybe Abyss or even another face their working on. Not too concered with how he leaves, whether he just disappears or gets taken out.

I haven't watched TNA in oh... 6 months. Mark Henry comes to town.. I'll tune in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back