March 31st Raw 2014 - Wrestlemania Go-Home Show

I've been saying this every week...what do you want Brock to do with Undertaker? F5 him threw a table, throw him around and risk injury before Wrestlemania. I don't think so. They will go all out with the physicality at wm. Just be patient

Yeah, I can accept that. But you don't waste 3 or 4 minutes of nothing but complete silence, with Lesnar circling the ring. That's not going to hype people up, that's going to make people want to change the channel.

Ahh well, the match will be good, so I should probably be less of a Scrooge.

It wasn't 3-4 minutes of silence. It was building anticipation of Lesnar getting into the ring for the fight. It's a problem of modern wrestling: fans have no patience. Back in the day you would wait MONTHS before two guys got in the ring against each other, and amazingly enough, it was far better most of the time.

Taker really isn't that fragile. Why do people keep saying that? Dude isn't even 50 yet. Lesnar isn't really that stiff of a worker either. He's a very high class professional.

IMO it's just the route they went with the build up. I highly doubt UT can't wrestle more than once a year. I'm sure he has other things going on in his life currently and has the ability to only wrestle once or twice a year.

The Almighty Dynamite said:
I really hope Del Rio doesn't squash E. with a kick again.

I hope ADR gets injured or takes time off. So few people have any fucks to give about him right they need to make people miss him a little bit.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

It wasn't 3-4 minutes of silence. It was building anticipation of Lesnar getting into the ring for the fight. It's a problem of modern wrestling: fans have no patience. Back in the day you would wait MONTHS before two guys got in the ring against each other, and amazingly enough, it was far better most of the time.

I'm speaking more from a casual fan's perspective here, but people don't want to see Lesnar circle the ring for 3 minutes. They want action, and there was a payoff, but too little, too late? I understand building anticipation over the weeks, but this is the blow-off show to Wrestlemania. There needs to be more than that.

Also, am I the only one that noticed that ADR's theme changed a few weeks ago?

Lesnar contract ends at next years mania. Assuming he doesn't sign a new deal, which 3-4 matches do you think he should have? I might make a thread on this later. I personally think we need to see him face off against Orton, Batista and Daniel Bryan and maybe a Cena rematch because the first match was really good

I'm speaking more from a casual fan's perspective here, but people don't want to see Lesnar circle the ring for 3 minutes. They want action, and there was a payoff, but too little, too late? I understand building anticipation over the weeks, but this is the blow-off show to Wrestlemania. There needs to be more than that.

Also, am I the only one that noticed that ADR's theme changed a few weeks ago?

Why? Why would you have them fight six days before the match people are paying to see?

Well, this isn't back in the day. Over here, to us, it wasn't building intensity. It was just killing time. There is less build here than the previous five years. I mean there isn't even a real clear reason for the fight. Taker just shows up and chokeslams Brock and boom, the match is on. At least the previous five years there was some sort of purpose along with a decent build.

FunKay said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

I hope ADR gets injured or takes time off. So few people have any fucks to give about him right they need to make people miss him a little bit.

You hope he gets injured? Well isn't that just lovely?

He might get some sympathy pops that way. It would better than the overwhelming lack of emotion he gets now.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Why? Why would you have them fight six days before the match people are paying to see?

By having Lesnar attacking Undertaker, you help create doubt, which helps create buys for WWE. The ending was satisfactory I guess, but those three minutes did absolutely nothing. You don't wait 3 minutes standing there and doing nothing and make people change the channel as opposed to watching the pay-off.

Well, this isn't back in the day. Over here, to us, it wasn't building intensity. It was just killing time. There is less build here than the previous five years. I mean there isn't even a real clear reason for the fight. Taker just shows up and chokeslams Brock and boom, the match is on. At least the previous five years there was some sort of purpose along with a decent build.

No, no there wasn't. With HHH and Undertaker there weren't even promos a lot of the time. It was literally just staring and looking at the sign at least once. The build w....wait why am I bothering with this? You're an imbecile that won't listen to reason and I don't want to waste my time with you.

By having Lesnar attacking Undertaker, you help create doubt, which helps create buys for WWE. The ending was satisfactory I guess, but those three minutes did absolutely nothing. You don't wait 3 minutes standing there and doing nothing and make people change the channel as opposed to watching the pay-off.

And you also run the risk of one of them getting hurt before SUnday. I HIGHLY doubt people changed the channel either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back