Main Event Of SummerSlam?

As much as i feel it won't be the best match.....the wwe championship should always be on the line last (or smackdown's world heavyweight championship.) At vengeance, it was a disgrace that the match was fourth from last, it was obvious what the result would be....please make title matches the two last matches because otherwise credibility would be taken away from the titles.

like they did wit the IC title

which they are bringin back by havin KANE win the Number One Contendership..

I have a feelin Nitro will win and That will push him to the top

btw who saw melinas cheeks last night, they were glorious

SUCKKKKKAAA

Yeah the championship match will main event and i agree vengeance ppv was dumb how they put it 4 to last, haha i saw her cheeks

If Kane wins the IC title then shoot me because that really would be a dumb idea. If hes retiring, let him go for the BIG title!

You know, what if Kane won the I.C Title and then went on for the WWE Title, and I think a way to make up for Kane's 24 hours WWE Title reign, would be for him to capture the I.C Title and WWE Title, like the Ultimate Warrior acomplished at WrestleMania 6. I think that would be a great way for Kane to end his WWE career and head into retirement.

kane is never gonna hold the wwe title... he shoulda never got from the begining

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back