Live Discussion - TNA 1/4/2010

I would pat $35 to never seen Bourne again. Seriously, beyond his finisher, what redeeming qualities does he have beyond jobbing to people with charisma?

Are you serious man? Bourne gets some of the biggest pops on Raw. He's solid in the ring, fans love him, what's not to like? He just needs to get some mic skills and he could be great. He's too small for the WWE though.

Bubba really hasn't been that bad NSL. I mean he's not very good but he's certainly not Rob Bartlett-bad.

Who? I'm guessing the fact I don't know him says a lot.

Bubba is fucking awful. This is like Segment #6. He needs his kneecap blown out like we need to see another BP Strip Poker segment.

Awesome Angle promo. That shows how little it takes to get an opponent, match, and angle over without theatrics and midgets.

JEFF! You've got a visitor!

x6khue.jpg

Wow. So, speaking of It's Damn Real, where'd the guy go? I haven't seen him in like two weeks, and I came across his name as future endeavored. What'd he do?

1.) I love how the fangirls have no clue who Shannon is.

2.) Is Jeff allowed to drive?

3. (and most importantly) WHEN THE FUCK DID JEFF GET A LAMBO?!

It would make my night if they showed Taz/Tenay talking, cut to something else, and then back to them to show Tenay unconscious on the floor as another victim of the attacker with Taz acting surprised like he missed the whole thing.

why the hell did jeff just kill his wwe career, maybe because of the drug crap going on in his life, he may need to pay the bills

Yeah that Hardy segment was really cheesy and looked very cheap. 3 random girls coming running out of nowhere? Hardy is over, you don't need things like that to let people know who he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back