Live Discussion: RAW 17/9/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :)

I made it myself.

It just amazes me. Triple H doesn't need to have to remind people that he's good. Everyone knows.

There is no reason to have him job the entire roster out to him.

It's not like London or Kendrick would ever be booked to beat him, anyway, so why not job to him that way?

Wait a minute, something is wrong there...

We have:

Melina, good wrestler..
Jillian, very Good Wrestler....
Mickie James, Very good wrestler....
Beth Phoenix, AMAZING wrestler...

.......and Candice????

She should be ashamed of herself. Bitch.

Candice is a good wrestler too. But Melina>Candice in every way.

Flames Out
Dragon

Even being a Triple H fan, I Agree. No need to bury Spanky and Smilie.

Sly, what do you think about Diva matches???

Generally they suck. Not because they are women, but because they are scripted to suck. They're given very little time to work, and half the match is about displaying sexuality.

When given proper time with properly trained talent, they can be better than a man's match.

Like, right now, Candice Michelle looked really good.

Mickie vs. Trish from WM22 was one of the best matches on the card, and one of the better WM matches ever.

Generally they suck. Not because they are women, but because they are scripted to suck. They're given very little time to work, and half the match is about displaying sexuality.

When given proper time with properly trained talent, they can be better than a man's match.

Mickie vs. Trish from WM22 was one of the best matches on the card, and one of the better WM matches ever.

Wow that was a pretty good opinion. I'm impressed!!

Flames Out
Dragon

It's not like London or Kendrick would ever be booked to beat him, anyway, so why not job to him that way?
Why have Triple H bury them? For what purpose does that serve?

London and Kendrick came out to chase off the Tag Team champions. They were getting a nice response from the crowd. They are a face tag team, like Triple H is a face.

Why even bother putting them in that situation? It's just silly.

I agree totally. I don't think the women get trained nearly as well as the men, and it shows in the ring. But there have been some (Lita, Beth Phoenix, Mickie and Trish to name just a few) who have been trained incredibly well, and have shown it, and have gotten the credit they deserve for it.

Why have Triple H bury them? For what purpose does that serve?

London and Kendrick came out to chase off the Tag Team champions. They were getting a nice response from the crowd. They are a face tag team, like Triple H is a face.

Why even bother putting them in that situation? It's just silly.
It serves as much purpose as them coming down to protect him. He didn't need them, they were in his way, so he Pedigree'd them. It's not about making them look like crap as much as it IS about making him look strong by doing his finisher to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back