Live Discussion: RAW 11/5/07

It was the same length as Cena/Khali.....
Which was a horrible feud. Anything with Khali is hrrible.

Orton was already built up from the Rhodes feud and putting out people with the "punt" and he didn't "shoot down" or he wouldn't be champion.

:rolleyes:
He was a last resort, they had no one ready to be champion, or a person that has held the belt before. He was a last resort, and has been a boring title reign

Instead of trying to be funny you could actually give your opinions on why you disagree...................
Boring, doesn't sound like he was into half of his promo's, his facial expressions were terrible, and was not believable while disrespecting Cena and the Papa. It was just a complete bore.

Well then quit bitching about internet rumors when half the time they are probably garbage.
Because litlle orton is living off his Papa's last name. Hmmm. I will find it and quote it.

And? Still doesn't take away from the fact that the whole locker room has more than lilely takin' a shot of Riods'.

Even Cena.
Well some haven't gotten caught yet, i believe it would be ortons last offense, but people like Mercury got caught once and was out the door. What makes Orton so special? Apparently his last name and his daddies little antics.

You failed to give your opinions in this post, You just typed stuff like the above. You said if he was good he would hold it that long...Well Cena and Batista are both shit, and they had long runs with the title and main event scene.

Sorry. Please Try Again.
I did give my opinion. Hmmm everyone has one of those. Cena is the best worker in the business, and Batista is living off the fact that he is friends with HHH

I did give my opinion. Hmmm everyone has one of those. Cena is the best worker in the business, and Batista is living off the fact that he is friends with HHH

It's not that Cena is crap, he can pull off a good match (for the most part), it's just that his gimmick has grown stale, and it's been stale for a long time. I think this injury actually helped his career, and people will mark out for him when he returns. Batista on the other hand... I think he's just a complete douche bag outside of the ring, but inside the ring, he can create some intensity if he really wanted to.

He just hasn't lately.

It's not that Cena is crap, he can pull off a good match (for the most part), it's just that his gimmick has grown stale, and it's been stale for a long time. I think this injury actually helped his career, and people will mark out for him when he returns. Batista on the other hand... I think he's just a complete douche bag outside of the ring, but inside the ring, he can create some intensity if he really wanted to.

He just hasn't lately.

meh, like Kennedy's gimmick isn't stale? It's been the same thing since he debut i think.

meh, like Kennedy's gimmick isn't stale? It's been the same thing since he debut i think.

You see, there's a difference between Cena and Kennedy - Kennedy can pull it off because it's the type of gimmick that can be fooled around with from time to time without completely messing it up. He doesn't really have a complex character so he can do things that are fresh from time to time and keep you interested. Sometimes he's serious, sometimes the dude is REALLY funny, and other times he can be boring (when he makes a generic Kennedy promo) - it's just something that can be worked on.

What I see in Kennedy is a decent wrestler with excellent mic skills. A man can be great with these talents alone.

You see, there's a difference between Cena and Kennedy - Kennedy can pull it off because it's the type of gimmick that can be fooled around with from time to time without completely messing it up. He doesn't really have a complex character so he can do things that are fresh from time to time and keep you interested. Sometimes he's serious, sometimes the dude is REALLY funny, and other times he can be boring (when he makes a generic Kennedy promo) - it's just something that can be worked on.

What I see in Kennedy is a decent wrestler with excellent mic skills. A man can be great with these talents alone.

IMO, his mic skills are far from excellent. He is a year or 4 away from being a main eventer, he is never funny, the only time i ever laughed at Kennedy was when he was in OVW wearing a chain gang shirt in the parking lot, and he had a funny confrontation with someone, but other than that he is not much more than a meh. But his wrestling is terrible though, thats the point and he isn't entertaining, and people want him too be champ? I see a rating's killer right there.

IMO, his mic skills are far from excellent. He is a year or 4 away from being a main eventer, he is never funny, the only time i ever laughed at Kennedy was when he was in OVW wearing a chain gang shirt in the parking lot, and he had a funny confrontation with someone, but other than that he is not much more than a meh. But his wrestling is terrible though, thats the point and he isn't entertaining, and people want him too be champ? I see a rating's killer right there.

I guess whether or not he is entertaining is a matter of opinion. You can't pass this off as fact, though. I personally find him funny and I see him as a decent wrestler. I'm not going to try to convince you to change your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back