Live Discussion: Cyber Sunday 28/10/2007

What the hell just friggin happened?!?!?!?
I just witnessed the worst ppv of 2007.

if Jericho turns up 2moro nite, WWE will have shot themselves in the foot...making people pay (in the US anyway) for a PPV then having what most people expected to happen take place on cable..ugh

if Jericho turns up 2moro nite, WWE will have shot themselves in the foot...making people pay (in the US anyway) for a PPV then having what most people expected to happen take place on cable..ugh

It was the right thing. The WWE made tons of money for people assuming it was Jericho

Why would we not see Y2J unti Survivor Series? It makes no sense to the messages that have been aired

Well, it's nearly 3am. I'm off to bed.

Shit PPV. No title changes. Only good match was Kennedy/Hardy.

Bye.

WWE did not once say Jericho would be at Cyber Sunday.

Not once.

The fans disappointed themselves.

Plain and simple.

Do you think he'll be on RAW?

Hes got a book signing scheduled in the same city, but then again Jericho is known for his winding up tactics.

Save_Us.X29

Im taking that as 10/29 (tomorrow)

And I think ill be off to bed too like Cola, got college tomorrow. Didnt notice your from Birmingham too either Cola!

Anyway good night!

Well SAVE_US.X29

X=10 in roman numerals

10/29 Tomorrows RAW. Jericho has book signing in Philadelphia. Tomorrows RAW is live from.........................Philadelphia

I dont give a toss about Jericho since I was not expecting him at all tonight but I was annoyed Taker did not win the belt and that He jobbed clean to Boretista and on top of that Boretista did not even get stunnered!

i want him to come back tomorrow and will be watching it but i doubt he will come back tomorrow.

This pppv wasnt that bad...why bc u didnt get ur way?

Kennedy and Hardy was decent...the WHC match...obviously Tista wasnt gonna lose the title that fast, he just won teh damn title.

Take vs. Batista until the royal rumble...with taker winning the title then and then Edge winning the RR and them feuding until MAnia....

WWE Title...again, orton just won the damn title, he isnt gonna lose it that fast, dont worry HBK will be the champ again.

The biggest thing i am pissed about is how Kane didnt get the title :( lol i luv kane and i wish he would have won the title. Oh well.

Jericho will come back, dont worry the WWE will bring him back when the time is right. WHo is Y2J gonna feud with? Orton who is feuding with HBK?

Come on...gimme a break.

Oh and i think the o****down is for Bobby Lashely...he comes back...everyone will hate him bc they thought he was jericho...perfect way to bring him in as a heel in my opinion.

Not the best ppv but not the worst either.

I give it a 7.5 out of 10.

WWE did not once say Jericho would be at Cyber Sunday.

Not once.

The fans disappointed themselves.

Plain and simple.

that is true, the fans hyped up Cyber Sunday, WWE realized that it would buy simply because everyone thought Jericho was coming back, so they put on cheap, shit matches, and made money off of it...

Personally I thought the PPV was pretty good. I don't know what people expect sometimes.

Finlay vs Rey was decent. Botched the finish but covered it up well. A pointless match with no real feud to advance and no title at stake, but fair-good match nontheless.

Punk vs Miz was not great, but it was unexpected. No one expected Punk's opponent to be the Miz (I expected him to be a distant third in voting). And sure, the Miz is terrible, but the WWE brass likely didn't expect him to be on the PPV either. You cannot fault the WWE for what was the fans' decision.

Bonus match between Hardy and Kennedy, wasn't on the card in advance anyway, so you can't really complain about it. I thought it was OK.

Kane vs MVP was again created on the fly due to Hardy's injury. Couldn't expect a clean win by Kane to take MVP's title, especially with Kane supposedly going to ECW. And MVP's actions were pretty typical of the character he portrays. I thought this match was OK too.

Did anyone really expect HBK to defeat Orton, especially just a matter of weeks after giving Orton the title? I certainly didn't. The feud is kept alive due to Orton cheating to keep his belt, rather than defeating Michaels outright. Plus HBK got his revenge in the end as well. This match, and this outcome, was exactly what I expected. Look for this feud to continue until Survivor Series.

A little disappointed with Batista /Taker, especially with no one getting stunned at the end. But not altogether unexpected. THe WWE seems intent on continuing to push Batista despite the fact that he's a posterboy for steroids and has no skills. We will probably see a triple threat at SS involving Batista/Taker/Edge anyway, so last night's result was irrelevant.

No one expected Jericho to be at Cyber Sunday. But count on it that he'll be at Raw tonight. Count on it as 100% fact. All clues point to it. Sagging Raw ratings scream for it (especially with USA people panicking about ratings). For the life of me, I don't know who he'll be feuding with or how it will all play out, but I'll be shocked if he's not on Raw tonight. I don't expect this to drag on till SS; these tease videos will be getting old by then and will no longer be effective. It will be tonight, near the end of the show.

I'll tell you what people expect. For $40.00, we want to see a well thought out PPV, and this was not it!!! I expect better storylines, more raw violence on PPV, and better finishes to matches than countouts and DQ's for punching your opponent in the nuts. Aside from HHH/Umaga and Taker/Tista, this PPV sucked, and I DO expect more!!!!
HBK/Orton looked staged and neither sold their fued!!!
MVP/Kane was lousy, and with their history I would expect better ring chemistry.
Kennedy/Hardy made no sense. Two of the best athletes and high-fliers on RAW, and they were boring!!!!
Miz/CM Punk-Come on, the crowd is chanting for freakin Jericho they were so bored... I fast forwarded halfway through that match.
The rest just got worse!!!!
Look at the bright side, the next PPV can only get better, cause it can't get much worse!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back