Lethal Lottery V - The Lethal Lottery Match: Discussion

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
533112_360541737392042_1594177607_n.jpg

30 Participants

1 Winner

You Do the Math

Every year it comes and every year it leaves 29 with broken dreams and 1 with a chance at the ultimate glory. Who is the one this year?

Barbosa and SHIT are going to win the tag titles and then steamroller the entire Lottery as a team and when they are the last two, SHIT will step over the top rope to the floor, like a good robot.

Барбоса;4450191 said:
He was the grave-digging one around the time of Barbosa's feud/partnership with Ty and his challenging Kurtsey for the title.

Ahhh gotcha. I probably just missed a few rounds of your RPs, since it sounds like he was pretty short lived.

Барбоса;4450145 said:
Barbosa has already had a Battle Royale in his mind between Manic, Smoker, Depressive, Catatonic and the Giant.

Let me guess... Catatonic won by hiding outside the ring while Giant and Smoker eliminated everyone else and then themselves.

Let me guess... Catatonic won by hiding outside the ring while Giant and Smoker eliminated everyone else and then themselves.

Without looking it up, I think Smoker took the opportunity to beat up Manic. Depressive was quickly taken out by the Giant, who then turned on and eliminated the Smoker and then picked up the Catatonic and looked to set him over the top. However, the Catatonic would not let go of Giant's neck and with Depressive and Smoker grabbing hold of Catatonic's legs, we had something of a repeat of Hulk Hogan's shameful instance of being a bad loser from RR92 with Manic playing the role of Flair to sneak up behind and eliminate Sid Giant.

I think it would be more interesting to see who doesn't make the cut for the LL match. So minus the winner of the WHC match there seems to be twenty eight public RPers that look to have a chance to make it in the LL, I can't really see there being more than two maybe three returns so I'll predict three people we know of the be cut from the match. I'll make those predictions a bit later after I read all the RP's.

Hurricane Dynamite said:
I think it would be more interesting to see who doesn't make the cut for the LL match.

The extra two days will have me writhing in suspense...

Ricky had a short RP, but I loved it! I wouldn't mind jobbing to your chosen three, I'm the noob and YOLO, you know? Those three had very good RP's (Thrash's was one of my faves out of the whole lot), but then again, nobody submitted an RP that I thought was average...

Ricky had a short RP, but I loved it! I wouldn't mind jobbing to your chosen three, I'm the noob and YOLO, you know? Those three had very good RP's (Thrash's was one of my faves out of the whole lot), but then again, nobody submitted an RP that I thought was average...

That little statement of yours is well appreciated. Thanks for that.

I have in my head only three possible winners for this now, and I will be 100% honest afterwards and say if I got them wrong or right. I am hoping wrong (I hate being right). I'd imagine that if you've been following my posts up til now you'll probably know exactly who my three picks are anyway.

The thing I am obviously finding most exciting about the LL match apart from my own performance is the potential surprise returns, one or two names in particular I'd very much enjoy to see.

Chris, Califa and Drake were my three to win. Turns out I was right.

Mine was a toss up between Drake and Constantine. I'm happy at my performance - I think I made the Final 5 which is really what I wanted - but a win for me would have made the RTKC incredibly difficult coupled with Holmes victory.

I think a heel vs heel main event makes the road tougher than a Celeste win would have. You'd have to think a face gets interjected there somewhere because otherwise Drake has an unlikely and awkward turn.

I've made my dislike for heel vs heel clear.

I think a heel vs heel main event makes the road tougher than a Celeste win would have. You'd have to think a face gets interjected there somewhere because otherwise Drake has an unlikely and awkward turn.

I've made my dislike for heel vs heel clear.

Perhaps, but if Harth wants to keep pushing Drake as a conspiracy theorist I suppose Funkay and I could cater to that. It would require the creative wheels to turn a bit, but I'm confident that we could all come up with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back