Lesnar VS ?

I personally think Lashley is the man to beat lesnar....it just makes sooo much sense but wait a minute...this is the WWE we are talking about....they dont use common sense all that much...now that I think about it...but im still going with my gut and my gut says Lashley!!!

Call me crazy, but no one has mentioned Jinder Mahal. There was that whole, "I want Brock Lesnar!" thing back in November, before Survivor Series. But Jinder dropped the belt to A.J. at a house show before SS, so we got Brock vs. A.J.

Personally, I love Jinder's gimmick -- from his entrance to his mic work. He's become an amazing talent considering he went from a nobody to a main eventer... possibly with some non-natural enhancement, but I digress.

Considering the amount of people in India who watch WWE, and the company's apparent need to continue capturing the country's population, it could be a realistic option.

Keep in mind the shock and awe factor when Jinder beat Randy Orton last year at Backlash. If he beats Lesnar, we all might collectively lose our shit.

Putting the U.S. Championship on Jinder at Mania thrust him back into the main event picture and makes him look strong again.

Call me crazy, but no one has mentioned Jinder Mahal. There was that whole, "I want Brock Lesnar!" thing back in November, before Survivor Series. But Jinder dropped the belt to A.J. at a house show before SS, so we got Brock vs. A.J.

Personally, I love Jinder's gimmick -- from his entrance to his mic work. He's become an amazing talent considering he went from a nobody to a main eventer... possibly with some non-natural enhancement, but I digress.

Considering the amount of people in India who watch WWE, and the company's apparent need to continue capturing the country's population, it could be a realistic option.

Keep in mind the shock and awe factor when Jinder beat Randy Orton last year at Backlash. If he beats Lesnar, we all might collectively lose our shit.

Putting the U.S. Championship on Jinder at Mania thrust him back into the main event picture and makes him look strong again.
Why? Just for shock and awe factor? Even then you have better options. For just shock and awe. His experiment with India completely failed and you want him to get another run with the title? Bunch of boring matches and the same lackluster promos makes him eligible? Network subscription DECREASED in India when Jinder was pushed. He did go from a nobody to a main eventer and that's just regarding his wins. Not actually proving himself worthy of being a World Champion. Please. I don't want to stop watching Smackdown again because of a jobber holding a World Championship.

Why? Just for shock and awe factor? Even then you have better options. For just shock and awe. His experiment with India completely failed and you want him to get another run with the title? Bunch of boring matches and the same lackluster promos makes him eligible? Network subscription DECREASED in India when Jinder was pushed. He did go from a nobody to a main eventer and that's just regarding his wins. Not actually proving himself worthy of being a World Champion. Please. I don't want to stop watching Smackdown again because of a jobber holding a World Championship.

First of All, i have to correct you on something, the network subscription actually INCREASED in India while he was champion If you believe what was reported on the main site.

Secondly, while I agree That's their so many guys in front of JInder as far who will face lesnar next, the fact is, I wouldn't mind seeing lesnar vs JInder at one point just to close that chapter especially since lesnar is probably dropping the title in 2 weeks anyway and every match he will be in this year won't be for the title.

First of All, i have to correct you on something, the network subscription actually INCREASED in India while he was champion If you believe what was reported on the main site.

Secondly, while I agree That's their so many guys in front of JInder as far who will face lesnar next, the fact is, I wouldn't mind seeing lesnar vs JInder at one point just to close that chapter especially since lesnar is probably dropping the title in 2 weeks anyway and every match he will be in this year won't be for the title.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmith/2017/10/09/jinder-mahal/amp/

It actually decreased. Sportskeeda also reported it and that's the site who does the most coverage of wrestling in India. So, no, there wasn't an increase.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmith/2017/10/09/jinder-mahal/amp/

It actually decreased. Sportskeeda also reported it and that's the site who does the most coverage of wrestling in India. So, no, there wasn't an increase.

Who is right and what is wrong I don't know on this one. This site and other site reported that it increase.

Forbes while a great magazine, as proven in the past to not really checking their sources before publishing anything about wrestling and don't get me started on sportskeeda since I think they just fabricated their news on a daily bases and don't even bother checking if their any truth to what they publish.

I think that Roman will win in Saudi Arabia, which leads to ( Roman vs Samoa Joe ) .. and Lesnar starts a new chapter with Lashley.

I believe that might be the best scenario for now.

Those people who say that Lashley should beat Lesnar, where's your logic behind that? Lashley is 40+ years old. He'll probably stick around for a couple of years. He's not the guy and he should never be the guy.

If we're looking for THE guy, that guy is either Seth Rollins or Braun Strowman. There's noone else right now. Styles, Joe and Lashley would be great candidates, if they were younger. WWE will never trust Bryan in that spot. Finn lacks in many things. Nakamura is also old.

Rollins and Strowman are the answers and WWE will be fools if they give Lesnar to Roman or Lashley. Have Lesnar first lose the belt to either Rollins or Strowman. AFTER that, Lesnar can feud with Lashley.

Why does age get brought up about people can challenge for titles? I can understand if matches were lackluster, but for the names mentioned above, Lashley, Nakamura and the others are still putting on excellent matches at their respected ages. This shouldn't be a factor in my opinion.

Starkist said:
Why does age get brought up about people can challenge for titles? I can understand if matches were lackluster, but for the names mentioned above, Lashley, Nakamura and the others are still putting on excellent matches at their respected ages. This shouldn't be a factor in my opinion.

It really shouldn't considering the concern would be more so credible challengers rather than "The Guy".

I'm almost 100% certain he'll get the belt next Friday, but I have a feeling it won't be a clean win, it's a steel cage match overseas so it'll be easy for Heyman to spin it as fatigue & Roman having to rely on a stipulation to take down The Beast.

It's impossible to overstate how badly they've handled Roman against Lesnar since 2015. They're happy to book him as diet Cena against everyone else, but when it comes to that big decisive win against Brock Vince McMahon just can't bring himself to go all the way. I think that's super telling, he never hesitated with Cena to give him those big decisive wins against HHH at Mania 22, HBK at Mania 23 & Batista at Mania 26 (hell, they practically buried Batista in that feud)

The story being told against Brock is that he simply isn't good enough to beat him in a 1 on 1 match.

It's frustrating because they've had three years to hit the reset button & they could've easily put a heel run or two in there, but they haven't & we are where we are, where Roman is barely getting a reaction from even the most casual cities.

Rezar.

This guy is very young, talented, have a decent MMA record, he is fast, powerful. Make him next Brock Lesnar. Put Heyman next to him.

I want to see Big E. get a shot...I've wanted to see Big E. be a main event level star for several years now. Maybe if he drops The New Day he can build himself up to it some day, hopefully...

We all know that reigns is next in line when lesnar comes back since they haven't finish their feud and the way they're greatest royal rumble match ended and how the story is going with reigns on raw, He's probably going to win the belt probably at summerslam so that lesnar can beat punks record.

Having said that, if lesnar stays after dropping the belt, I would love to see him and lashley face off.

Seth Rollins should dethrone him. Rollins may not be as big as a guy like Roman, Lashley, or Strowman but he isn't some cruiserweight either. He is world champion material. He has the look, the music, the in ring work, the mic skills, etc. He needs to be pushed like they've done with Roman. I'd push Rollins to the moon and have him defeat Lesnar, maybe not the first match they have but the next. Then have him retain title in 3rd match. After I'd have Roman congratulate him only to turn heel and say he should've been the one and that it's his title etc etc. Then have them feud only to have Roman fall short. Then you can have a Strowman or a McIntyre feud with him.

At first I would have said Roman but that looks like it is not going to happen. Then there is Lashley or Braun which makes sense. Now I might throw a curve at you how about Dolph with his bodyguard Drew, this can work and make for future plans if Drew turns on Dolph. Do not count out Kevin or Baron I could see Baron as Champ some day Vince likes him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back