Ladder match at Wrestlemania

Discussion in 'WWE Pay Per Views' started by Vintage Punk, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Vintage Punk

Vintage Punk Pre-Show Stalwart

Since WWE seems to want to get everyone on Mania and there are several triple threat matches, I personally would have a ladder match on at Mania. Probably not gonna happen now but if I could've played booking, I would've either had a ladder match for US title with Roode, Orton, Mahal, Rusev, Dillinger, and Corbin/Ziggler or a Money in the Bank. Not sure about Ziggler as he gave up title. That whole deal with him just didn't make sense and wasn't thought out well.

Now if MitB match, I'd do dual branded and I'd put Rusev, Dillinger, Ziggler, Elias, Bray Wyatt, and Matt Hardy. If Samoa Joe was ready I'd slot him in and remove one of the Raw guys. However, unfortunately, most if not all these guys will probably be in the Andre Battle Royal, which I wish had some sort of incentive to make it important other than winning a trophy.

2. Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D.

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. Kamehamehaaaaa!!

I don't know if the US title match will end being the Ladder match of Wrestlemania. I also think that the Usos/BB/New Day match will end up as the Ladder match. Either way I'm happy.

If I had a preference, I'd have Orton, Roode, Jinder, Corbin, Ziggler and Rusev fight for the US title in a ladder match and also have Rusev win.

3. d_henderson1810

d_henderson1810 Mid-Card Championship Winner

I would prefer a WWE IC Ladder Match with The Miz, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Braun Strowman, Elias, Awoken Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt.

Having Braun and whomever fight the Bar makes all the other teams on RAW look weak by comparison.

4. Spencesc11

Spencesc11 Getting Noticed By Management

I think prior to the Braun angle you could've done this match.....

Ladder Match - Tag Titles from Both Brands
    Uso's vs. New Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. The Bar vs. The Club vs. The Revival
    * Could have Uso's become Raw Tag Champs and switch brands
    * Could have a Raw Tag Team become the Smackdown champs.

Either way you get 6 tag teams involved in a crowded card and most likely a very interesting match as well.

5. AndrewC316

AndrewC316 Dark Match Jobber

I wondering this exact thing the other day, the ladder match has become tradition

6. thebarber

thebarber Mid-Card Championship Winner

Smackdown tab titles is the ladder match,?isnt it???