La Resistance Second Primary Election

Who Should Advance To The General Election?

• The Crock

• Harthan

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is the second and final primary election for the party. It will only go on four days instead of the week that it went before due to people being whiny and impatient. This is winner take all.

It's not too late! You can make up for your mistakes last time, and vote Harthan.

I interviewed some well known persons and got their opinions.

"Carl Sagan, what do you think of me?"

carl-sagan-youre-awesome.gif

"Rocky! Hey, what's your opinion?"

dwayne-the-rock-johnson_likes_it.gif

"Jane Lynch, how good of a moderator would Harthan be?"

tumblr_lmk67yFtva1qba256.gif

"Bill Cosby?"

puddinpops.gif

"Buddy the Elf, how will you react if Harthan becomes a moderator?"

elf_joy.gif

"What about you, Schrute?"

dwight_yes.gif

Well folks, you can see that the verdict is in favor of me. But what do our friends think of Crock?

"Oprah, should La Resistance vote for Crock?
oprah.gif
"Stone Cold, how will you feel if Crock is elected, instead of Harthan?"

staleface-jpg.gif

"Steve, what would you say to everyone about to vote for Crock?"

michael_no_stop.gif

"Finally, little girl, what do you think of Crock?"

brush_girl.gif

Folks, I don't think the opinion of the public could be made more clear.

Vote for Harthan. It's a vote for justice. For truth. For the American way. Because I dream of a WrestleZone where there's a chicken in every pot, and pot in every joint. I dream of a WrestleZone where black posters and white posters and both of the female posters and even the Mexican poster drink from the waters of prosperity. I dream of a WrestleZone where we are free of the tyrannical ways of Crock, and his terrible, terrible death machine. I dream of a WrestleZone where we are not led by a convicted three time rapist. I know I'm not a convicted three-time rapist. Is Crock? He's certainly been silent on the issue.

The case is clear. Vote early, vote often. Vote for Harthan. Vote for America.

Damn, Harthan dug up my prison records! ;)

Funny stuff, man.

I'm anti-AIDS and starvation though, so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

Damn, Harthan dug up my prison records! ;)

Funny stuff, man.

I'm anti-AIDS and starvation though, so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

That's what you say. But what would you say if I said I have footage of you injecting a baby with an HIV infected needle while also stealing his sweatroll, all the while trampling on an American flag and spitting on a bald eagle, as the Statue of Liberty stood nearby in tears, because you had just raped her?

I'll counter -- Kim Jong Il isn't dead, he's here, infiltrating our own ranks as a poster! Is it you? Probably.

Blasphemy. I've been noted for my anti-Il policies for years. Do not be swayed by this charlatan's lies, dear people of the electorate.

Ladies stop fighting you both are beautiful in your own way.

Follow the light. Put your hands on the screen and let my truth flow through you.

This is slang for "C'mere, boy, I'ma gon' rape ya".

Don't give in. It's not too late. You can counteract your vote by making two alts and voting for me*.

*The Campaign to Elect Glorious Leader of Amerika Harthan to Moderator of WrestleZone does not endorse the making of alternate accounts when prohibited by your area and assumes no legal liability for the ramifications of doing so. Your results may vary. Contact a doctor if your erection lasts longer than four hours.

There were 16 votes last time.

There are 15 now.

One more vote for me will force a tie.

Whoever that last vote is, I will do whatever is necessary to secure it.

Whatever is necessary.

These two are very close and to be honest both deserve it. I chose one for a very specific reason which I may or may not tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back