Kingdom Come VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Tonight...

We see a picture of an empty Tokyo Superdome in black and white. It is eerily vacant as the WZCW logo slowly flashes upon the titantron in the distance.

Light shines at its brightest

We see Matt Tastic holding the World Heavyweight Championship moments after his dramatic and monumental win at the Lethal Lottery only months ago, a joy of sheer euphoria upon his features.

Bold, beautiful and illuminating,

We see a montage of Daddy Mack, M, Theron Daggershield and elegANT winning their respective matches to gain qualification to the Super Ladder Melee Match.

It creates joy wherever it reaches.

We see a shot of the fans burst into life as Alhazred and S.H.I.T are given their opportunity to win the Tag Team Championships.

But in the shadows,

Darkness fills the screen

A dark shadow lurks.

We see Ty Burna sitting alone in the darkness; a menacing smile upon his face.

Desperate, merciless...

We see John Constantine beat Chris KO for the Elite X Championship and secure his place at Kingdom Come. The picture then shows him slowly raising the Championship above his head.

Dangerous.

We see Cerberus standing together with Eve Taylor in front of them. United they stand, their Tag Team Championship resting on their shoulders.

Legends can be made!

We see Titus beating Everest at Kingdom Come 2, a match which will never be forgotten in WZCW history. We then see Showtime David Cougar beat Steven Holmes and Drake Callahan at Kingdom Come 5 for the same Championship.

Whatever will be, will be.

We see a montage of everyone involved in Kingdom Come and some of the main talking points from the last few months before it is replaced with individual pictures of everyone competing at Kingdom Come

Thy Kingdom Come!

We see The Beard laughing as he holds onto his World Heavyweight Championship belt in both hands.​

A massive display or pyrotechnics and fireworks burst from the stage, ramp and ring at all angles to welcome everyone to Kingdom Come 6 in the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan. The camera darts from one shot to another, trying to capture the spectacle of the moment as the crowd explodes into life. The fireworks continue as the camera moves around the ring to show Cat Connors, Jack Cohen and Sebastian Copeland behind their commentary table; a warm and welcoming look on their collective faces. Their sharp suits match the occasion.

Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, we have finally arrived at the biggest show in the history of WZCW! Tonight, scores will be settled, blood will be shed and history will be made. I am Sebastian Copeland and I am joined by Jack Cohen and Cat Connors at ringside. Jack, it's going to be an amazing night!

Cohen: You've got that right, Seabass. So much on the line here tonight, and it's all to play for. Championship could change hands, opportunities will be created and the world will get to see it all; right here, tonight!

Connors: And what a stacked card we have got for you tonight, folks. From top to bottom, we have never had a more personal and strong card. And what about that main event, Seabass?

The camera shoots back to Sebastian Copeland.

Copeland: What a fitting show piece for an amazing event, folks. Matt Tastic and The Beard have been at each other's throats since the Lethal Lottery and tonight, it is all going to come to a head; one way or another. I don't think we've ever had such a personal main event in the history of Kingdom Come.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We see the WZCW World Tag Team champions, Flex Mussel & Ramparte, ready for action wearing their ring attires and proudly holding the titles across their shoulders. They are joined by Eve Taylor, making all three members of Cerberus present as they talk within themselves.

Mussel: ... and tonight, it will be the night that everyone will remember the name of Cerberus as we will emerge victorious.

Ramparte: And become the greatest stable in the history of WZCW.

Taylor: Without a doubt.

As the three Cerberus members put hand over heart, looking to shout their catchphrase, they are interrupted by another three superstars who are also in a stable of their own: Ty Burna, Steven Holmes & the Elite X champion; the Elite. The three men have smirks on their faces as Burna claps slowly.

Burna: It's nice to see some enthusiastic people try to emulate our success.

Holmes: But I'm afraid there is a grave difference.

Constantine: Nobody is as good as us. You three, this little club of bullets trying to parade themselves as dangerous as a gun with all this "team killer" stuff, will still only pail in comparison to the Elite.

Burna: Now, we suggest you children run along with your tag titles and petty break-ups and let the adults showcase what it truly means to be the best group in history.

The three look to walk off as Cerberus stares daggers at the Elite.

Taylor: Says the man who is dealing with his own petty friendship issues. The leader of CHAOS now embroiled in a blood fight with a fat man who eats fast food.

Ty stops, as does the rest of the Elite and looks back, letting a laugh that one of them spoke back. Constantine walks back first and confronts Taylor.

Constantine: You better watch your tone, young lass, or do I have to remind you what I did to you in that cage match?

Ramparte & Mussel step forward to defend Eve.

Ramparte: That is no way to treat a lady now, is it? At least we uphold ourselves with dignity unlike you and your championship reign.

Holmes: How about I uphold you in the Imperial Impaler and defeat you once more, you insolent swine.

Mussel: That's rich, coming from a filthy aristocrat who's stomach suggests his diet only consists of bacon and hamburgers!

The five competitors begin rambling and arguing for a few seconds before Ty Burna steps into the middle of it all and holds up his hands, causing silence from everyone in the room. He lowers his hands and turns to Cerberus with a smirk on his face.

Burna: I believe our little predicament has escalated from playful banter to useless arguing. We are not at war tonight as we all fight our own separate battles. Maybe we should all focus on those instead and potentially settle this for a later date?

Holmes & Constantine back-off slightly, lowering their guard as they agree with their leader. Taylor, Flex & Ramparte all look at each other before obliging as well with a simultaneous nod.

Mussel: Indeed. As for tonight... may the best group win.

Cerberus step back as well and turn around, leaving the Elite behind by themselves. Ty shakes his head before turning to his cohorts as their discuss for their matches.

158bUbG.gif

[youtube]-E7sIzuLvzg[/youtube]

Tale Of The Tape

• Hard Metal Penetration have set their sights of winning the Tag Team Championships
  • S.H.I.T. was a last-minute replacement for El Califa Dragon, who was given the chance of an Elite X Championship shot
  • Cerberus are looking to defend their Championships at the first time of asking at Kingdom Come
  • They must do so without the help of Eve Taylor

A giant 3-headed dog figurine occupies the stage. The outside heads slowly lower to the stage while the center head rises higher into the air. The mouth of the middle head opens, releasing a plume of fire. The crowd gasps in awe, while the mouths on the two outer heads open, revealing Flex Mussél in the left and Ramparte in the right.

Harrys: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 410 pounds, they are the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Cerberus!

[youtube]K5PjXy6E50M[/youtube]​

The band starts to play and Flex and Ramparte make their way toward the ring. Mussél tosses fruits and vegetables to the crowd as per usual, but the Japanese crowd seems especially taken aback by it. When he runs out of food, Flex chugs his protein shake while Ramparte flaunts his belt in the center of the ring. As Mussél climbs in, the arena goes dark. A few flashes of what look like lightning go across the ceiling of the Tokyo Dome.

[youtube]vI89J55wZj8[/youtube]​

From the midst of the lightning pyro comes a platform carrying S.H.I.T. and Alhazred, along with the disembodied heads of the Cerberus doll.

Harrys: And the challengers, at a combined weight of 408 pounds, the team of S.H.I.T. and Mister Alhazred, now known as Hard Metal Penetration!

Title_Graphic_TT.gif

As the platform descends, Alhazred begins to toss the severed heads into the crowd, with the people catching them looking a combination of happy, confused, and horrified. It sets them down at the end of the entrance ramp, and after a pelvic thrust from Alhazred, he and S.H.I.T. head into the ring and climb the turnbuckles.

While S.H.I.T. and Alhazred pose on the ropes, Cerberus see an opportunity and attack from behind, with Flex pushing S.H.I.T. over the top and to the floor and Ramparte pulling Alhazred down and drilling him with a clothesline to the back of the head. He quickly rolls Alhazred over for a pin, but barely gets a one count. The champions immediately start laying in boots, with referee Katie Shepard unsuccessfully trying to get one man to go to the apron, until Mussél sees S.H.I.T. beginning to stir on the floor. He climbs out to the apron and kicks the robot hard in the face, causing him to crumple to the floor again. Inside the ring, Ramparte has a side triangle choke locked in, following up on a pair of knee drops to Alhazred’s head. The ropes are within his reach, however, and Alhazred uses them to force a break.

Connors: As unsavory as it was, Cerberus’ attack before the bell has given them quite the advantage.
Cohen: Cerberus are determined to prove that they are the greatest tag team in WZCW history and they will not let anything stand in their way.
Copeland: A great team can win without jumping opponents from behind, Jack.

Ramparte pulls Alhazred back up and whips him into Cerberus’ corner just as Flex climbs back onto the apron. Mussél reaches out for a tag, which, after a right hand to Alhazred by Ramparte, he receives. The champions stomp away at Alhazred as Shepard tries to get Ramparte out of the ring. Instead, he charges across the ring and hits a calf kick on S.H.I.T., who had finally made it back to the apron. He rolls to the floor to stop the count, walking past the prone body of S.H.I.T. to get back to the corner. In the ring, Mussél pulls Alhazred out of the corner, and sends him flying overhead with a belly to belly. Rather than attempting a pin, Flex begins to drive knees into Alhazred’s midsection. After five, Mussél hooks the leg for a pin, 1…2.. Alhazred kicks out.

With S.H.I.T. starting to make his way back up onto the apron, Alhazred tries to roll toward his corner. Before he can make any progress, Flex drags him to Cerberus’ corner, hooks a half crab, and tags in Ramparte who begins to stomp on the back of Alhazred’s head. Referee Shepard counts to four before threatening to disqualify Cerberus to finally get Mussél out of the ring. While she is distracted, Ramparte stands in the neck of Alhazred, using the ropes for added leverage. Shepard turns around to find Alhazred’s shoulders pinned to the mat by Ramparte, but Alhazred’s foot is on the bottom rope. Rather than immediately follow up, Ramparte charges across the ring to knock S.H.I.T. off the apron once more. Instead, he eats a right hand. Ramparte stumbles backward before charging again, this time suffering a hot shot and staggers back into a roll-up from Alhazred, 1…2. and kick out. Ramparte is quickly back to his feet while Alhazred crawls toward S.H.I.T. Ramparte grabs his opponent’s leg, but takes a series of boots to the face. Alhazred crawls closer and reaches for the tag, but suddenly S.H.I.T. falls from the apron, thanks to the efforts of Flex who had dropped to the floor and made his way around the ring.

Copeland: Hard Metal Penetration have no shot at winning if S.H.I.T. can’t get into this match.
Cohen: You better hope the FCC doesn't have authority over here, or else we will get so many fines for that sentence, Seabass.

Mussél kicks the robot in the gut before lifting him for a powerbomb. S.H.I.T. is able to slip out and land on his feet before drilling Flex in the head with a roundhouse kick. He climbs back to the apron, but during the scuffle on the floor, Ramparte was able to connect with reverse throw Death Valley driver on Alhazred. S.H.I.T. charges into the ring as Ramparte goes for the pin, and begins stomping away before a count can even begin. While Shepard tries to get S.H.I.T. back to the apron, Flex rolls into the ring behind her and Cerberus prepare for a tag team maneuver. Mussél sets up in the center of the ring and Ramparte charges off the ropes. He leapfrogs Flex and sets for a double stomp, but Alhazred rolls out of the way. Ramparte yells in pain and grabs his left knee. Flex pulls Alhazred up, but is the victim of a Rising Dragon Fist. Mussél drops to the mat and rolls to the floor, Ramparte struggles to get his injured knee back under him, and Alhazred crawls toward S.H.I.T. as Shepard turns and begins a ten count.

Connors: This is Alhazred’s chance! He needs to make the tag here!

Alhazred lunges forward and makes the tag to S.H.I.T. He immediately charges into the ring at Ramparte, who is using the ropes to stay upright, and hits him with a running knee, using the second rope to drive it right into Ramparte’s jaw. He bounces off the ropes and stumbles forward a bit. Before he falls to the mat, S.H.I.T. grabs the bad leg and pulls Ramparte down with a dragon screw, causing even more damage to the knee. Ramparte cries out, but before he can do anything else, S.H.I.T. rolls him onto his stomach and starts to lock in a surfboard. Ramparte does his best to fight it, but S.H.I.T. eventually is able to rock back and lift the champion into the full move. Ramparte refuses to give up, but his knee will not be able to hold up for long in the hold. Luckily, Flex rolls back into the ring and kicks S.H.I.T. in the midsection, forcing the hold to be released. Mussél heads back toward his corner, but drags Ramparte with him so he can tag himself in when he gets back onto the apron. S.H.I.T. is on his hands and knees, but is on his back after Flex deadlifts him and tosses him overhead with a gutwrench throw. He hooks the leg for a pin, 1… and S.H.I.T. kicks out before two. Both men scramble back to their feet and slowly circle each other. We get the first lock up of the match, with Flex managing to go behind on S.H.I.T. He starts to lift the robot for a German suplex, but S.H.I.T. manages to block and go behind himself and successfully hit a bridging German suplex, 1…2. Flex slips out. Both men get back to their feet, but this time S.H.I.T. heads for the ropes and drops Mussél with a clothesline. Flex pops back up, but eats another clothesline, and a third time completes the Mechanical Madness.

Copeland: Cerberus tried their best to keep S.H.I.T. out of this match, and now we’re seeing why.
Cohen: Cerberus have eliminated every challenge put in front of them. This will be no different.

S.H.I.T. makes his way to the corner and tags Alhazred who prepares for a springboard move. S.H.I.T. lifts Mussél onto his shoulders and Alhazred springboards to complete the doomsday device, but Flex hits a European uppercut square on Alhazred’s jaw! His limp body falls from the air while S.H.I.T. walks around the ring, trying to figure out what to do next. Unfortunately for him, he wanders a bit too close to Cerberus’ corner, allowing Ramparte to make a blind tag to the leg of Flex. Ramparte gingerly climbs to the top rope as Mussél rolls forward into a sort of victory roll, exposing the back of S.H.I.T. for a double stomp from Ramparte. Flex rolls S.H.I.T. to the floor while Ramparte rubs his bad knee. Suddenly both members of Cerberus remember Alhazred. Mussél pulls him to the center of the ring and Ramparte hooks both legs, 1…2… Alhazred just manages to pop a shoulder up. The champions look at each other and signal that it is time for the end. Flex lifts the mostly limp body of Alhazred and tackles it into the corner. Ramparte sets for the coast to coast, but just before he leaps, S.H.I.T. Piston Chops the bad knee of Ramparte, causing him to be crotched on the top rope. Mussél comes over to aid his partner, but eats a Piston Chop himself. S.H.I.T. climbs to the top, hooks Ramparte, and flies off with the Industrial Breaker, causing a ton of damage to the head and neck of Ramparte. Alhazred slowly gets back to his feet and points to Ramparte, calling for the end. Both members of HMP set, and when Ramparte finally gets up, Alhazred and S.H.I.T. both swing and Ramparte is Eiffel Towered! He fall to the mat awkwardly, but the challengers aren’t done. They both grab their signature submission holds, Oral Abuse! Referee Shepard sees that Ramparte is unconscious even before the mandible claw and LeBell lock and quickly calls for the bell!

Harrys: Your winners, and NEW WZCW Tag Team Champions, Hard Metal Penetration!

Connors: Cerberus had a solid game plan in trying to single out Alhazred, but his resilience was much higher than they had bargained for.
Copeland: Not to mention that S.H.I.T. looks better than ever!
Cohen: This is an absolute tragedy! Those belts belong to Cerberus!

S.H.I.T. and Alhazred celebrate in the ring while the referee and Flex help Ramparte to the back. After a few minutes, S.H.I.T. lifts Alhazred in his arms and the new champions make their way to the back as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The camera cuts backstage where Mikey Stormrage is watching a monitor, while Matt Tastic stretches.

Stormrage: Good on those guys, they deserve it.

Tastic doesn't respond, he simply continues to stretch and get loose for his upcoming match.

Stormrage: I wanted to let you know I'm sorry for snapping at you the other day. You were right about Serafina, I just didn't want to see it. Pussy had me trippin' yo.

Tastic: Don't worry about it big guy, we all make mistakes.

Stormrage: I want you to know I've got your back tonight. Win or lose against Ty, I'll be at ringside with you.

The World Champion stops stretching.

Tastic: I appreciate that, but I need to do this on my own. I have to prove to everyone, myself included, that I can get the job done by myself. I hope you understand.

Stormrage nods at his friend.

Stormrage: Then I'll be the first guy back here to congratulate you when you show The Neckbeard that its Game Over.

Tastic: And you deliver some Kick Assery to Ty Burna tonight.

The two fist bump before they go their separate ways.

mCz1UNB.gif

[youtube]nCyPC2lJ5uI[/youtube]​

Tale Of The Tape:
  • Eve and Aubrey were close friends as both started in WZCW around the same time.
  • Being the only girls on the roster, they worked together on many occasions and seemed to become a regular team.
  • But socialite Eve wasn't too fond of the seeming ignorance by the expert martial artist, Aubrey.
  • Eve joined with Cerberus claiming Aubrey was neglectful and uncaring.
Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! This..... Is the Battle of the Vixens!

[youtube]K1njYUrHkww[/youtube]​

Harrys: Introducing first, from Milan, Italy! Representing Cerberus, this is the Fabulous...... Eve Taylor!!

Paparazzi litter the stage with camera's and wait for Eve Taylor. As she makes her appearance, the spotlight focuses directly on Eve as she poses for the camera and treating the stage as a fashion runway. Clad in a very stylish fur coat and decorative wolf mask, she shows off the Cerberus colors proudly as she walks down the aisle-way. When she gets to the top of the ramp, wind begins blowing towards her causing her hair to flow gracefully in the air. She poses and removes her fur coat in a seductive manner, revealing her very fashionable traditional wrestling one-piece. She winks to the camera and walks down the ramp with the paparazzi still snapping pictures.

She climbs a turnbuckle and poses for all the cameras at ringside before putting her hand over heart and yelling "Hail Cerberus!" She hops down and does some last-minute stretches.

Connor:Weeks and weeks have gone by with these girls wanting to tear each other apart. They came to blows in a steel cage along with Constantine a few weeks back in Ascension, but clearly that wasn't enough.

Copeland:Both girls looked to one up each other constantly and lost focus on what was important then. But now it's one on one to settle the feud.

Cohen: This is the first time we have a singles match with just women wrestling in Kingdom Come. Actually, I don't recall a one on one women's match in PPV at all. But I might be wrong there. Not 100% sure.

[youtube]q_gfD3nvh-8[/youtube]​

Harrys: And her opponent, from Los Angeles, California, she is Aubrey Sloan!

The music hits as the lights turn to purple. Smoke appears on the stage as we await the arrival of Aubrey Sloan. She appears and takes her coat off as she walks to the ring very fast. A no-nonsense attitude from her as he climbs up to the ring.

Copeland: They had a simple falling out, but things turned even more sour when Aubrey Sloan got an impromptu World Championship match against Matt Tastic on Meltdown several weeks ago. That really flared up Eve's jealousy.

Cohen: Jealousy, Seabass? How can she be jealous? She manages the World Tag Team Champions. Aubrey overstepped her boundaries.

Connor: How did she overstep any boundaries? She didn't ask for the shot. Tastic simply gave it to her, just like how management have her 2 shots at the Elite X title. Eve got one too. What's she got to complain about?

-Ding Ding Ding-

Dillon Morse orders the bell to be rung and both girls go nose to nose. Mouthing each other off. Whatever they're saying is getting on the other's nerve as they both raise their voices. Eventually, Eve shoves of Aubrey. Aubrey looks on mad before coming back and shoving Eve herself. Eve quickly retaliates with a slap as Aubrey backtracks. Eve taunts her continuously as Aubrey holds her face. Slackjawed as she tries to suck up the pain. Eve spreads her arms out claiming “these people don't want you! You're selfish!” at her adversary over and over very loudly. Eve looks to taunt Aubrey closer but Aubrey quickly Headlocks the blonde Italian and takes her to the mat. As soon as she does, Eve uses her long, smooth legs and locks them around Aubrey's neck. Pulling her down. Aubrey changes up and hooks a Jacknife cover as Dillon counts.

But Eve uses her larger body to flip Aubrey into a Sunset Flip cover of her own.

But it only gets two as Aubrey gets the shoulder up and turns around, locking the left leg of Eve. She tries to apply a submission, but Eve kicks her away. Aubrey bounces off the ropes and on the way back, Taylor pulls her down with a Keylock to the arm as Dillon asks Aubrey is she wants to submit, but Aubrey screams no. Being more well trained, she's able to push herself up enough to turn and drag Eve across and to the mat. Sloan locks a side armbar but after a bit, Eve also drags Sloan off.

Connors: They might be girls, but these two are masters of their craft. Both have strong Judo backgrounds and add their own twists to make their moves different.

Copeland: No one doubts their skills. This is a gender-equal organization. Everyone gets a fair shot.

Cohen: Yeah. I mean we've had aliens here and a cardboard robot opened the show. Why not? I just wish we had more girls to look at in there.

The two get up and stare each other down as the tension builds, the pace slows and the crowd cheers. The two do not bat an eye as they're locked on. They lock up with a collar and elbow tie up before Eve turns and takes down Sloan. She then slaps Sloan hard in the back of the head. Eve once again with the taunting, begins to show off her voluptuous figure to get the males riled up. But Sloan grabs Eve by the leg and pulls her down, turning her belly down and jumping onto a side headlock on the mat. Sloan then nookies the head of Eve and messes her expensive and overworked hair up. Sloan gets up and plays to the crowd as Eve looks ANGRY.

Connor: Never mess with a woman's hair. Even if you happen to be one yourself.

She gets back up and bumps into Sloan as she turns around. Eve begins to slap Sloan several times to make her drop her guard. She follows it up with a series of knees right to the gut before whipping Sloan across the ring. As she comes in, Eve yanks the oncoming Sloan by the hair onto her knee for a Backbreaker. As Sloan bounces back to a vertical base, Eve kicks her square in the back of the head to knock Sloan down. Eve covers.

But Sloan gets the shoulder up! With little life to show, Sloan manages to get the shoulder up as Eve argues with referee Dillon Morse about it. Sloan starts to show movement, but Eve is all over her and pulls her up by the hair. She tries to whip Sloan, but she counters and goes behind Eve. Sloan goes for a German Suplex, but Eve blocks it. So Aubrey weakens Eve's stance by letting go and delivering a knee strike into the back of Eve's knee. Eve loses her balance and that's enough of an opening for Aubrey to give the Suplex another go and hits it. Eve folds on impact on the mat as the crowd pops for it.

Cohen: Ah! My neck felt that one.

Copeland: Sloan's so smart in that ring. Would most wrestlers even do that?

Sloan holds the back of her head as she tries to keep the offense going. She begins to deliver more knee shots to Eve's legs, weakening her stance even more. Eve tries to get away, but gets tripped up with each blow. She eventually falls down and gets out of the ring to catch her breath. Sloan thinks about pursuing but her own exhaustion prevents it. Dillon Morse begins his ring out count. (1!) While exhaustion makes Sloan instead stalk the ring for Eve,(2!) who holds herself against the fan barricades at ringside. (3!) Sloan measures as Eve grasps her legs (4!)before sprinting the ropes. (5!)Sloan goes for a Suicide Dive, but Eve shakes off the pain in her legs to run into the ring and the count breaks. Sloan slides out of the ring with no consequence avoiding a crash but now Eve tries the maneuver, gaining momentum from the ropes. (1!)She approaches the ropes but POW!!

Copeland: Oh my! Aubrey Sloan just Enziguiried Eve Taylor's head right through the ropes to stop her cold!

Connor: Eve is out of it but so lucky to be on the ropes to avoid a cover.

Cohen: Don't celebrate. Squirrel Girl is cooking up something. Look!

Aubrey leaps to the apron and cuts Eve off with a kick right between the ropes! (2!) Eve lies motionless between the ropes (2!)as Sloan surveys for what to do next. (3!) She headlocks Eve and pulls her head, (4!) placing Eve's legs on the apron for an Elevated DDT. (5!)Sloan lets out a primal roar as she's about to deliver the devastating blow, (6!) but Eve gets her feet out and on the floor and yanks Sloan. Sending her face first against the apron! (7!) Eve slowly crawls back into the ring as Sloan seemingly lays motionless on the apron. (8!) The crowd cheers Aubrey on as Eve gets back to her feet with her back turned away from Sloan and Dillon Morse. (9!) (1-No!) But Aubrey manages to finally move on the apron and roll into the ring to break the count!

Connor:What an effort by Sloan! She broke the count!

Cohen: What's so amazing about it? She was already right there on the apron.

She may still be down and out, but the match goes on! Eve pulls Sloan back to her feet and whips her across the ring and hits an STO, the Chanel Clothesline, to take Sloan down. Eve immediately hand stands and drops her knee at full force on the arm she worked on earlier in the match. Sloan covers her arm and screams in pain as Eve covers her.

But it gets two and half. Eve quickly puts Sloan's arm back on the mat and repeats the dosage with the high knee to the arm. Sloan screams but Eve doesn't cover. Instead extending the arm again for the hat trick. Eve elevates the knee, but Sloan gets the arm out of the way to let Eve's knee hit nothing but canvas. Sloan uses the opportunity and stretches her legs to wrap one of Eve's knees. Locking a modified Boston Crab by hooking the knee with one leg and pressing Eve's leg back with the other while leaving the arms free to heal the injured one. Eve screams in pain as Dillon checks for a submission. Aubrey screams out loudly “TAP!!” at her adversary as the crowd cheers it on with her.

Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!

Cohen: This is a surprisingly vocal crowd here in Tokyo.

Eve screams but doesn't submit as she tries desperately to gauge the situation. She stretches her free leg toward the ropes right by Aubrey but Aubrey grabs it with her hands and locks an Ankle Lock!! Sloan tries to twist the ankle as best she can and pressure Eve into tapping, but the resourceful model pushes the leg down. Sloan's arm is too banged to keep the pressure going and losses grip letting Eve get the rope break. Sloan lets go and both girls collapse in exhaustion. Sloan tries to pull herself up with the ropes as referee Dillon Morse checks on both competitors. Eve clutches her legs, but seems to have her wits about herself and tries to get up. Sloan gets back to her feet as Eve has trouble. So Dillon checks on her as Sloan seems ready to get back at it. She tries to go on the offensive but Dillon gets in the way. Eve gets back up all the way and seems to say she's OK. As Eve gets a hold of herself though, Aubrey leapfrogs over Dillons back and hits a Leg Lariat on Eve Taylor! Both bodies flail across the ring from the impact as the fans go wild over the unique maneuver. Sloan crawls over to Eve and hooks the leg for a cover.

But Eve kicks out in the nick of time as the crowd cheers on!

This Is Sexy! This Is Sexy! This Is Sexy! This Is Sexy!

Cohen: Wow. This crowd is into very sick things.

Copeland: They're appreciating the match as Aubrey leaped over Dillon Morse to get to Eve Taylor. Very impressive athleticism.

Connor: But can she capitalize? Eve totally crushed her arm earlier.

Sloan gets back to her feet and facelocks Eve Taylor, signaling for her Brainbuster. She hoists Eve up in the air, but Eve tumbles behind Sloan who clutches her arm due to the earlier attacks. Eve staggers, but manages to capitalize on Sloan's issues by locking the Fujiwara Armbar. The Fashion Statement. Eve cranks the hold but Aubrey is quickly able to reach the ropes due to Eve still being too groggy. Referee Dillon Morse orders the rope break as Eve lets go. She slowly gets back up as does Aubrey and the two go at it with wild slaps. Aubrey gets the better of the exchange though as she hits a series of Armdrags to slow the already sluggish Eve down. Sloan rolls over to Eve's legs and crosses them to lock in her own submission maneuver. The Crossed Legged STF she calls the Out Of Exile.

Connor: The Out Of Exile! This could be it. Sloan might win it here.

Cohen: Eve's not giving her the chance to lock it in though.

She tries to reach for Eve's chin, but the crafty model pulls over the ref to keep Aubrey from locking the hold. The 3 argue and Eve uses the distraction to reach the ropes herself. Dillon seems conflicted, but rules are rules and he orders the ropebreak before any damage can be made. As Aubrey gets up, Eve turns around and kicks Sloan right in the shin making her lose her balance and fall close. As she does, Eve gets up and runs the ropes hitting her signature Supermodel Kick. Eve can't immediately capitalize and cover though as that put too much pressure on her legs and she can barely stand. She tries to crawl over to Sloan to finally hook the leg....

But only gets two!

Copeland: These two keep pushing each other to the limit. But right now, Sloan is at a big disadvantage unable to use her Brainbuster.

Eve slowly pulls herself up to her feet by the turnbuckles and begins to stalk the groggy Aubrey as she begins to come about. Eve stomps the floor waiting. Sloan gets to her knees and that's the moment Eve wanted. She runs to hit her curbstomp. The Fashion Statement. But Sloan pops back up faster and nails a Yakuza Kick! Eve goes down and Sloan see's her chance. She tries to pull Eve up for a Brainbuster, but the arm is too hurt. She ends up just Suplexing Eve down on the canvas again.

Connor: Now what? Sloan had the match won but couldn't put the exclamation point with that Brainbuster.

Cohen:
Don't say it's over until someone taps or gets pinned, Cat. You never know what could happen.

Let's Go Sloan! Let's Go Sloan! Let's Go Sloan!
Let's Go Sloan!

The crowd chants on as a frustrated Sloan looks for what to do and looks at the turnbuckles. She gives it some thought and climbs them. She measures the distance and leaps for a splash. But Eve manages to barely get her knees up to block it! Sloan springs back to her feet from the impact, but holds her mouth instead of her sternum. Eve slowly gets back to her feet and locks the Wardrobe Malfunction on Sloan as blood is seen coming out of her lip. Sloan screams to reach the ropes, but she's too far and has to tap out.

Cohen: I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Eve Taylor!!

Taylor gets her hand raised in victory but Dillon quickly lets go to check on Aubrey who still clutches her mouth with blood. Eve looks on satisfied with the damage she's caused. She looks on to Sloan from the ropes and blows her a kiss before heading out. Dillon calls for EMT's as Sloan is shown to have issues with her jaw.

Connor: It looks like Eve Taylor managed to get the impressive win. But what happened to Sloan's jaw?

Copeland: I think she got hit coming down with that splash.

Cohen: That's why you never go out of your comfort zone. Especially when you're exhausted and in control. Aubrey got hurt because of it.

Replays show that Sloan's jaw caught Eve's knee when coming down for the splash. Back to the live feed, Sloan is seen being examined and moving her jaw OK and the group exits the ring. The fans clap in respect to the effort as the young girl high fives fans on the way up. But on the top of the ramp, Eve Taylor is cheering her fallen adversary in a very condescending manner.

Connor: Glad to see Eve is so proud. That cheering of hers is more wooden than an MTV show.

Cohen: She should be proud. She won.

Copeland: And she might have taken out Aubrey Sloan in the effort, Jack.

Cohen: But she won. It's not her fault Sloan headbutted her knee.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We go backstage where Becky Serra is walking down the hall towards the General Manager's office. Suddenly the masked man El Swago walks up to her, and Becky smile widely. El Swago begins speaking in the worst Mexican accent out there.

Becky: El Swago....how may I help you?

El Swago: Becky, mamacita you looking muy bueno tonight chica.

Becky noticeably blushes but clears her throat quickly as some workers walk by.

Becky: Well thank you El Swago, but I don't think it's very professional to be hitting on your superior.

El Swago: Ah chica, you know down in Mexico that's a celebrated tradition.

Becky: Is that so? Well I certainly don't want to trample on your Mexican tradition and heritage now El Swago.

Suddenly the sound of someone clearing their throat can be heard, and Becky and El Swago quickly turn their heads to El Califa walking up to them. He tilts his head towards El Swago, who mirrors him trying to look like a luchador.

El Califa: Funny, that's not a tradition I seem to remember, but if we're celebrating that as fact.....allow me.

He leans into Becky and in her ear begins speaking fluently in Spanish, with a rather seductive tone.

El Califa: Chica si quieres un luchador de verdad, ¿por qué no llamas a El Califa Dragón y él os mostrará lo que se siente al montar un dragón. (Girl if you want a real luchador, why don't you call El Califa Dragon and he shall show you what it's like to ride a dragon. )

Becky's eyes go wide as she swoons over the tone of El Califa's voice, completely unaware however of what he exactly said. Califa chuckles to himself as he walks away as El Swago turns his head back and forth between Becky and El Califa. He waves a hand in front of Becky's face, to no response as Becky looks on in a daze.

El Swago: Becky? Becky! Wake up! What did he just say to you?

Becky sighs as she twirls her hair, her eyes still almost glassed over.

Becky: I don't know but he made it sound soooo good.

El Swago: What?! How could you do this to me, I deserve better than this.

El Swago grabs a trash can near him and tosses it wildly as he runs off throwing a fit as Becky just stands their sighing still.

jzJcTQ1.gif

Title_Graphic_El_X.gif

[YOUTUBE]RnUBAJnTroA[/YOUTUBE]​

Tale of the Tape:

• Constantine is attempting to run the Elite X gauntlet (which involves completing seven defenses in one reign to earn a World title shot).
  • He has defended his title six times and this match will mark his seventh & final of the gauntlet challenge.
  • El Califa Dragón received the opportunity to take on Constantine as a result of his Tag Team title shot being given to another team (due to injuries).
  • He is determined to stop Constantine from being the first man in history to successfully run the gauntlet.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WZCW Elite X Championship!

The arena lighting and the titantron become dim for a moment, letting the crowd stir. On the titantron screen, we see a man walking towards a spotlight where a single table stands in the middle. He gets to the table and sees a variety of masks with different colours but with all the same familiar design. He picks up the current incarnation of El Califa Dragón's mask and dons it on.

El Califa: El Califa Dragón va a acabar con el reinado de Juan Constantine!

[YOUTUBE]3MUGAxpI0Bc[/YOUTUBE]​

El Califa comes running out from the curtain and nods his head to the beat of the music, with a hood over his mask. He stops to the top of the ramp and looking out into the cheering crowd of the Tokyo Dome, taking in the atmosphere before continuing to nod to the music. He sprints to one side of the stage, getting the crowd hyped up on side before sprinting to the other side of the stage to do the same.

Harrys: Introducing first, the challenger, from Culiacan, Mexico, weighing 180 pounds; El Califa Dragón!

The masked warrior runs quickly down the long ramp before sliding underneath the bottom rope into the ring and ascends the nearest corner to the second turnbuckle. He throws his hood back and the crowd cheers as they see his mask. He continues nodding and interacts with the crowd from the ring.

Copeland: El Califa Dragón is a veteran luchador from Mexico who originally came to WZCW to expand his heritage among the professional wrestling world and in his long tenure, has managed to accrue success in the Tag Team division. Tonight, he looks to establish himself as an accomplished singles competitor by challenging for the Elite X title.

Connor: Not to mention removing the championship from an individual who associates with a group that doesn't fit into the moral code that is tradition to wrestlers such as El Califa.

Once again, the titantron and arena goes dim until a revolver being held by someone is seen. The revolver lifts up and is pointed towards six targets that are named after the very people Constantine has successfully defend it against. The man (Constantine) pulls back the trigger and shoots each target, one by one:

Click, Aubrey Sloan: BOOM!
Click, M: BOOM!
Click, Theron Daggershield: BOOM!
Click, Eve Taylor: BOOM!
Click, goes back to Aubrey Sloan: BOOM again!
Click, Chris K.O. BOOM!

The man proceeds to smile and then points the revolver towards the screen. He pulls the trigger...

[YOUTUBE]TiBOogmLjzc[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boos heavily as the Elite X champion takes his time to make the entrance, coming out when the lyrics begin. A single spotlight shines down on John Constantine as he keeps his head dipped. He walks to the top of the ramp before lifting his head and his championship belt into the air, staring right at El Califa who stares at him right back.

Harrys: And his opponent, from The King's Court, weighing 265 pounds; he is the current WZCW Elite X champion; John Constantine!

Constantine grows a smirk on his face as he hears the words from the announcer before throwing his arms back and heading down the ring. He takes it upon himself to remind everyone that he is the Elite X champion before getting to ringside, jumping up on the apron and climbs the turnbuckle. He lifts his title in the air once more as the boos continue for Constantine.

Cohen: He might not have the adulation from the crowd here in Tokyo, Japan but this man has got the momentum. Six title defenses and John Constantine doesn't look to stop any time soon. Cage matches; triple threat matches; and former champions cannot derail his reign. He is close but I think we may have the first person to successfully run the gauntlet.

Copeland: And if he gets the victory here tonight, he'll go on to challenge the World Heavyweight Champion at the earliest convenience... and I'm a little worried that Constantine may take the cheap route to retain his title.

Referee Elizabeth Prince & ring announcer Truman Harrys get summoned over to a ringside assistant who relays some news over to the two. Prince proceeds to go over to both competitors and explain what has occurred, much to the disdain of Constantine.

Harrys: As per order of WZCW Owner Mr. Banks, this match must end in a pinfall or a submission otherwise the Elite X championship will be vacated!

Constantine complains to the referee as the announcer leaves the ring. El Califa nods his head in approval to the news and does some last minute stretches. Prince holds up the championship for everyone to see. Constantine continues his rant but she continues to tell him that those are the rules as she looks to remove the belt from the ring.

Title_Graphic_El_X.gif

Cohen: This isn't fair!

Connor: How so? This adheres to both men! El Califa can't win the title if he resorts to cheap or dirty tactics and Constantine won't finish the gauntlet if he does the same. This ensures a straight-forward finish.

Prince gives the championship to the timekeeper before signalling for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Constantine ignores the bell as she tries to negotiate the rules with referee Prince. She defends the new rules of the match but the Elite X champion is having none of it. El Califa grows impatient with the champion ignoring the match and runs towards the ropes, springboarding over the referee and catching Constantine with a sunset flip by surprise...

... 1
... 2
... thr- no, kick-out in the nick of time!

Constantine instantly slides out of the ring, causing the crowd to boo as he looks livid that the referee has not only ignored his instructions but almost caused him the loss.

Copeland: We almost had a new champion!

Connor: And a new match length record for Kingdom Come!

Cohen: Thanks to the efforts of a biased referee! Constantine was clarifying the rules and El Califa got him with the cheap shot.

El Califa holds up fingers close together, saying he nearly had him. Enraged, Constantine slides into the ring and goes to attack El Califa, swinging for a clothesline. El Califa ducks and runs off the ropes, catching Constantine with a spinning headscissors off the rebound and sending the champ across the ring. Constantine slides out of the ring again, getting frustrated and hits the apron. He takes this time to catch a breather but the fans don't appreciate Constantine stopping the match again. El Califa decides to take matters into his own hands and hits a tope suicida through the ropes, nailing Constantine on the outside. The crowd cheers loudly as El Califa picks up Constantine and throws him into the ring. He tries a quick pin...

... 1
... kick-out.

El Califa hooks in an arm lock, keeping the pressure on Constantine. The champ manages to get to his feet and pushes El Califa back to the ropes, whipping him across the ring. El Califa comes back with a headscissors face plant and transitions it into an armbar, grounding Constantine. The fans applaud to show their appreciation to the challenger's strategy.

Connor: Constantine has not been able to get out of the gate. It has been all El Califa thus far.

Copeland: Never take your eyes off a veteran who can hit you from any angle.

Constantine manages to slowly get to his feet and backs El Califa into the corner, forcing the break. El Califa immediately does so as Prince creates some separation between the two competitors. Constantine charges out of the corner but Califa evades and quickly springboards to the top rope, looking for the diving side thrust kick. It connects, knocking down Constantine. El Califa follows up with a standing moonsault and covers...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out.

Constantine checks his mouth before slowly rolling to the corner, looking for the aid of the turnbuckles. El Califa lets the champ get into position, allowing him to go for the Rolling Fire... but Constantine jumps out of the way as El Califa hits nothing but turnbuckle, landing awkwardly as he bounces out of the corner and hits the canvas. Prince checks on El Califa quickly but he is okay to continue.

Connor: Nasty landing for El Califa.

Cohen: And just like that, the champ has taken control of this match.

Constantine takes a couple of seconds to recover before grabbing the body of El Califa and sliding out of the ring, letting El Califa's top half dangle on the apron. Constantine hits a series of clubbing blows to the back of the head before lifting his head and smacking it on the apron. Prince tells Constantine to knock it off as she gets to a count of 4 on the outside. The champ backs off before running at El Califa, hitting a boot across the face. Constantine slides and brings the challenger to the middle, going for the pin...

... 1
... 2 and a kick-out.

Constantine immediately gets up and begins stomping a mudhole on Califa before finishing up with a running knee drop. He gets up and takes the time to taunt the crowd with a huge smirk across his face.

Cohen: What an excellent strategy. Constantine let the hi-flier burn his energy and then when El Califa made a mistake, he initiated operation ground and pound to keep him down.

Copeland: So Constantine let El Califa hurt him?

Cohen: Sometimes you've got to make some sacrifices for the greater good.

He turns around and sees that El Califa is up to a knee. He fights back with some punches to the gut before Constantine nails Califa with a big headbutt, causing Califa to stagger. The champion hits a quick vertical suplex and rolls over for the cover, putting the forearm on the mask...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out.

Califa tries to get up but Constantine forces him back down, grinding his forearm across the mask of Califa, causing the eye slits in his mask to move away from his eyes, effectively blinding Califa. Referee Prince gets to a count of 4 before pulling Constantine off, warning him about the disqualification rule. Before Califa can put his mask back in position, Constantine mounts the veteran luchador and begins pounding away with a series of punches only the champion knows how to deliver. Califa tries to defend but being almost-blinded prevents him from properly shielding himself. Constantine moves the mask more over so that his mouth slit is away from his actual mouth before slapping on a sleeper hold in a grounded position.

Copeland: What disrespect by Constantine in re-arranging the mask of El Califa.

Cohen: Califa cannot see and now with the submission hold, Califa will have trouble breathing. He's not removing the mask; he's utilising it to his advantage.

Connor: Regardless of ethics, shouldn't that be illegal?

Califa manages to use a quick burst of strength to get to his feet and deliver a jawbreaker out of desperation, using the time to put his mask back in place. He gets to his feet and tries running at Constantine but the champion manages a drop toe hold, transitioning it into a STF submission. Califa cries out in pain as Constantine does his best to wrench back. The crowd begins clapping and rallying behind Califa, getting louder and louder. At the peak of the cheers, Califa claws and scratches his way across the canvas, doing his absolute best to get to the ropes. He reaches out and grabs ahold the bottom rope, forcing the break. Constantine holds on however, utilising the entire 5 count to his advantage before being DQ'd. Prince gives him his second warning but Constantine isn't concerned about the rules but more about the resilience of El Califa, causing him frustration. He picks up the stirring Califa and brings him to his feet, delivering a sidewalk slam...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out.

Constantine looks at Prince and she tells him it was two. The champion shakes his head as Califa looks to set refuge at the ropes, trying to recover. Constantine comes over to Califa, delivering another headbutt before hitting a flowing DDT in the middle. He covers once more...

... 1
... 2
... another kick-out but close to a 3.

The champion slaps the canvas out of frustration but does his best to calm himself back down shortly after, knowing that he cannot let his emotions get the better of him.

Connor: El Califa isn't an opponent that's going to be put away so easily. I think Constantine heavily under-estimated him in preparation for this match.

Copeland: True heart being shown by the native of Mexico.

Constantine gets to his feet and decides to signal the end of the match, much to the displeasure of the crowd. He poses for his opponent as he slowly gets up, going up behind Califa and attempts for the COLLATERAL DAMAGE... but Califa reverses, catching Constantine with a modified victory roll...

... 1
... 2
... thr- another close pinfall but a kick-out at the last second.

Extremely frustrated, Constantine pops up to his feet and swings frantically but El Califa ducks. He runs the ropes but Constantine picks him up for a devastating backbreaker... Califa floats over onto the shoulders, spins 180 and hits a hurricanrana that sends Constantine stumbling into the corner. Constantine knocks his head against the second turnbuckle, allowing Califa a couple seconds of recovery. Califa runs at the corner, delivering the Rolling Fire but this time with success, knocking Constantine silly.

Copeland: That one connected!

Califa gets to his feet slowly and rallies the fans, going for the Violent Furry on Constantine in the corner (Califa hits an impressive rapid succession of chops before smacking him with the roundhouse). Constantine falls to the canvas as Califa makes his way to the top, waiting for Constantine to get up once more. He does and Califa goes for the missile dropkick... but Constantine evades, causing Califa to crash on the ground. Constantine, still staggering, manages a roll-up on Califa and pins, hooking the tights...

... 1
... 2
... referee Prince waves off the pin due to Constantine's cheating.

Prince forces Constantine to cancel the pin, to which Constantine argues but Prince is having none of his attitude. He slaps the mat in frustration again before turning his attention back to Califa, who hits him with big elbow smash on Constantine. Califa takes a second to catch his breath before going for a springboard moonsault... but Constantine runs up behind him, grabbing him before he jumps and going for a schoolboy pin... with feet on the ropes as Prince is in position...

... 1
... 2
... again, referee Prince calls it off.

Constantine & Prince argue in the ring over the pinfall with the referee giving him his final warning, saying the next one will result in a disqualification. Constantine is livid at this announcement and threatens her to change her mind but again she has none of it.

Connor: Constantine is pulling out all the stops in this match to put away Califa with as little effort as possible but nothing is working. Referee Prince is on point and Califa just won't give up.

Cohen: I've never seen a referee as strict and biased as Elizabeth Prince. What the hell does she think she's doing out there?

Copeland: Calling the match as per the orders of the WZCW Owner, Jack. He, just like all of us, wants to see a decisive ending to this match. He doesn't want Constantine weaselling his way to a World title match.

Constantine goes over to Califa but he drops him down to the canvas with a drop toe hold of his own, getting Constantine in a standing inverted deathlock. He looks around the arena as the crowd cheers with Constantine doing everything he can to escape but it is futile as Califa grabs his hands and delivers a curb stomp. Constantine slowly rolls onto his back as Califa looks to signal the end of the match. He goes to the top rope but at a slow pace due to the match length and sustain injuries, LOOKING FOR THE DRAGON DE VUELO... but Constantine gets his knees up, stopping Califa.

Both men take a few seconds to recover with Califa eventually getting to his feet, holding his stomach. He tries to pick up Constantine but OUT OF NOWHERE, CONSTANTINE HITS THE AXIS OF EVIL! He plants Califa into the ground.

Cohen: That's the move that has gotten Constantine almost every successful title defense as the Elite X champion. This has got to be it!

Constantine takes a moment to recover and looks to go for the pinfall but he hesitates, thinking of a better plan. He begins picking up the carcass of Califa.

Cohen: What are you doing? Cover him!

Connor: I think Constantine wants to make sure that Califa won't kick out.

Constantine sets up and NAILS CALIFA WITH COLLATERAL DAMAGE, DRIVING HIM STRAIGHT INTO THE CANVAS. Constantine slowly crawls to the cover, making sure to hook both legs and cover the shoulders...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Copeland: Constantine retains.

The crowd lets out a disappointed sigh as Prince signals for the bell and ends the match. She goes over and grabs the Elite X championship before checking on Constantine, who is using El Califa as a couch to take in the victory for a few seconds. Prince hands over the title to Constantine and raises his hand.

Harrys: Here is your winner and STILL the WZCW Elite X Champion; John Constantine!

Connor: With that final victory, John Constantine has successfully run the Elite X gauntlet. This gruelling challenge has paid off as Constantine will be awarded a World title shot in the near future.

Cohen: You two cannot say that Constantine didn't earn this tonight. Despite what your moral compasses dictates, he just went through 7 tough competitors in an almost consecutive fashion and went the distance. Nobody has done this many defenses in such a short time-span.

Copeland: Indeed. Congratulations to Constantine but we have to give El Califa credit as well. There were times that he had Constantine reeling and he had to be put away with both finishers. Great job by both men but Constantine walks away victorious. Can his Elite cohorts do the same tonight as well?

Constantine stands on his feet without any assistance and referee Prince raises his hand in victory. He takes a couple of seconds to celebrate before exiting the ring, leaving Califa in the middle being attended to by Prince. The fans applaud the efforts of both men as Constantine continues up the ramp, holding his title up high.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We go backstage and find Leon Kensworth standing alongside Daddy Mack.

Kensworth: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time will be participating in the Super Ladder Match Melee in a few moments, he is Daddy Mack.

Mack: Moshimoshi, Tokyo Dome!

The crowd pops loudly for the legend speaking their native tongue.

Kensworth: You’ve put yourself at a bit of a crossroads tonight, Daddy. In one hand, you have the ability to win gold in WZCW on the company’s biggest stage, filling one of the very few holes on your résumé. However, you have also stated that if you don’t win tonight you will retire for good from professional wrestling, right here in Japan where it all began.

Mack: Don’t you think for a second that just because Daddy Mack is thinking about hanging ‘em up that I won’t be going out there with the intention of becoming the Eurasian Champion, yeah. But even if my time is up after tonight, it won’t be the end. As long as the best fans in the world, the Mack Pack has my back, I’ll be ready to attack!

We go backstage to find elegANT pacing nervously.

elegANT: You can do this. You leapt from that ladder into the pool, remember? Go out, give the people a show, and win that Eurasian Championship!

He turns to go down a hall, but freezes, begins screaming, and runs away. The camera turns down the same hall to show a still-humming chainsaw lying next to a Cerberus doll missing its heads. The echoes of elegANT’s screams can still be heard as the scene fades out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rEg00jv.gif

Tale Of The Tape

• Kagura Ozhora has been inserted into the match after winning the Pre-Show Battle Royal only hours ago.
  • All 5 competitors have the opportunity to claim their first Championship in WZCW
  • Daddy Mack has vowed to hang up the boots if he doesn't win the EurAsian Championship tonight
  • The winner of the match will the competitor who climbs the ladder and retrieves the Championship

Title_Graphic_EU.gif

The camera pans out, showing the numerous ladders set up on the entrance stage, the ramp, and around the ring as the crowd begins to cheer.

Copeland: Coming up now we have the Super Ladder Match Melee. Five participants will try to climb a ladder, and retrieve the prestigious Eurasian Championship. Kagura Ohzora won the preshow Battle Royal to qualify for her spot in tonight's match.

Cohen: Bah, none of these idiots deserve that title. They might as well just let it hang there for the rest of the year.

Connor: In any case it should be a crazy match tonight. All 5 participants are looking for their first taste of gold, well except for Daddy Mack's championships from 20 years ago.

Harrys: The following is a Super Ladder Match Melee for the Eurasian Championship! Already in the ring, the Majestic and Maniacal M!

[youtube]V6ALpwMgP2g[/youtube]​

The camera cuts to M sitting on top of the turnbuckle with Teru standing on the second turnbuckle. M has his arms around her waist to steady her as the two seem to be deep in conversation. M looks over to General Green who has pulled up a lounge chair, fully relaxed and reading his newspaper.

[youtube]Sap8zy_PUPc[/youtube]​

The song plays as four large foam D20 dice roll out onto the stage with each one displaying the 20th side. There are two on each side of the entrance ramp. Red and yellow to the left, green and blue to the right. Theron comes out with his Buster Sword replica in his right hand and holds a Hylian Shield replica in his left hand. He walks out with his trenchcoat and sunglasses still on. Red, yellow, blue, green, and purple lights flash as his song plays. He has his prop sword in hand and does poses with it on the ramp and does some slashing poses while pyro goes off. He then walks to the ring and rolls his d20 before entering, jumps into the ring, takes off his trenchcoat and sunglasses before striking another pose, and is ready for his match.

Harrys: And his opponents, first weighing in at 190 pounds, Theron Daggershield!

[youtube]nIoSPevvsds[/youtube]​

Daddy Mack makes his way out to a cheer from the crowd. No special effects though it appears he's wearing his finest wrestling gear. He walks down the ramp and slaps hands with the fans before walking the steps and entering hte ring.

Harrys: Next, weighing in at 280 pounds, Daddy Mack!

[youtube]Fe9BKGhgvFE[/youtube]​

As Kagura Ohzora's music plays pink lights begin to swirl around the stage in a circular pattern, representing the petals of many cherry blossoms falling through the air. A fine mist appears on the stage. Kagura emerges and walks down the ramp through the mist. She she waves her gohei back and forth as to bless the audience and the facilities. She ascends the stairs and enters between the middle ropes. Afterwards she bows to the audience on each side of the ropes and places the wand aside.

Harrys: Next, weighing in at 160 pounds, Kagura Ohzora!

[youtube]XqrpANUF4no[/youtube]​

A full live orchestra begins playing elegANT's theme as the light shines down upon them. Soon elegANT makes his way out, wearing his top hat and sports coat, with a jewel encrusted walking cane. He makes his way down to the ring, nodding to and shaking hands with the fans. He walks up the steel steps, spinning his cane around before entering, tipping his hat to the orchestra before setting his cane, top cat, and sportscoat down.

Harrys: Finally, weighing in at 179 pounds, elegANT!

Copeland: All five are ready for the match, eyeing each other back and forth, it's a wonder who goes for the ladder first.

Cohen: If I were in this match, and I should be, I think Daddy Mack's experience is going to lead to him letting others fall all around him, letting the old man climb the ladder at a snail's pace and get the title.

The bell rings and all five eye each other warily, waiting to see who makes the first move. Suddenly they all slide out of the ring, grabbing a ladder each and back into the ring. elegANT quickly gets his ladder up, as does Theron and M, while Daddy Mack and Kagura are a bit slower to get into the ring. With all five ladders set up they all climb, and the battle for the title begins. elegANT gets his fingers on it but M gets a few strikes in, knocking elegANT down before reaching for the title. Theron reaches for it as well, and both get their hands on the Eurasian title. The two play tug of war with the title, but Daddy Mack and Kagura grab the two and pull them away from the title. The ladders become unbalanced, especially with M shoving Kagura off of him and Theron hitting a few elbows to Mack. elegANT gets into the fray again and suddenly all the ladders tip over, sending the five participants flying through the air. elegANT crashes and burns next to the ropes, M falling all the way to the outside, while Mack and Theron get hung up on the ropes. However, Kagura is still hanging, clinging to the Eurasian Title! The crowd cheers loudly as she tries to work the belt loose, desperately hanging on!

Connor: Kagura has a chance to take the title right here in the early goings!

Cohen: She doesn't have the upper body strength to take the title down. She would be better off dropping and grabbing a ladder and climbing it again with everyone down.

As Kagura continues to try for the title, the buzz growing in the arena, elegANT slowly gets to his feet and sees Kagura. He walks over and pulls on her leg, but the gentleman he is he catches her carefully. He gets her to her feet and bows his head to her, but Kagura responds with a big judo throw! elegANT hits the mat hard as Kagura gets to her feet. Suddenly Theron is back on his feet and connects with an elbow smash. Kagura drops to her knees and Theron picks her up, delivering a sidebuster. Kagura rolls out of the ring as Theron picks a ladder up, setting it up in the center of the ring and begins climbing! The crowd cheers him on as Theron reaches up for the title, a fingertip away from it but M climbs up onto the apron and springboards onto the ladder, doing a handstand on the ladder, before slinging down and delivering a kick to the midsection through the rungs. It sends Theron flying off the ladder and he bounces off the ropes. M still remains between the rungs, posing for the crowd after his incredible move. Mack pulls Theron out of the ring and whips him into the barricade before sliding in. He begins climbing as M frantically tries to slide out of the rungs, his foot catching on one of the edges. Mack begins climbing, purposely stepping on M's chest in the process. M yells out in pain but he clutches onto Mack's leg, preventing him from reaching for the title. Kagura slides back in and begins tipping the ladder over. M gets his leg free just in time as the ladder tips over, M sliding through and landing on his feet as Mack crashes and burns. Kagura goes for a palm thrust but M catches her hand and quickly delivers a choking STO! M's muse Teru claps happily on the outside, with General Green still invested into his paper looks up briefly. M climbs onto the top turnbuckle and sits on it with his feet up, posing once more.

Copeland: M has a golden opportunity to go for the title, but he's too busy posing for his girlfriend.

Cohen: He wants to win this match in style, what's so wrong about that Seabass?

Connor: Aside from the fact that there are four others still trying to get into the ring?

elegANT gets back into the action with a fresh ladder, rushing towards M. He sets the ladder down mid run and uses it to vault up, delivering a devastating dropkick to the face of M. M's head falls backwards, cracking against the corner post before falling to the outside. elegANT balances himself on top turnbuckle with the ladder, as Mack and Theron slide into the ring. elegANT puts his feet on the ladder and let's it fall forward towards Theron and Mack. Mack and Theron catch the ladder and push it up, but elegANT walks carefully across, right to the title! He reaches for it but Mack and Theron realize the mistake they made and simply drop the ladder. With his feet cut from underneath him, elegANT falls face first right onto the ladder. Theron and Mack lift elegANT up and deliver a double suplex to elegANT right onto the ladder. The gentlemanly ant rolls over, his hand on his back in pain while Theron and Mack begin to slug it out over the ladder. Mack gains the advantage, whipping Theron across and delivering a stiff big boot. Theron bounces off the mat and slowly gets to his feet. Mack lifts him up in a gorilla press position, before slamming Theron back first onto the ladder! Theron yells out in pain as he rolls over off the ladder. Mack wastes no time, grabbing said ladder and setting it up. He begins climbing slowly, a bit shakey as he moves closer to the title.

Cohen: See? I told you. Daddy Mack's taken advantage right now and he's on his way to becoming Eurasian Champion.

Copeland: He looks a little unsure of himself though on the ladder.

Connor: And in a match like this, you have to hurry up that ladder or your chance runs out of time.

True to Connor's words, Kagura gets back in and delivers a forearm to the back of Mack, slowing him down. Kagura climbs up and grabs Mack, delivering a Saito suplex off the ladder! Mack lands hard on the back of his head, but Kagura takes damage as well in the process. Kagura rolls into the corner to recover, but M suddenly climbs to the opposite turnbuckle, flying off and connecting with the Mega M Punch! The coast to coast uppercut rocks Kagura, causing her to fall limp in the corner. M pulls himself to his feet, and begins climbing the ladder again. With no one around he reaches the top of the ladder. He poses on the top of the ladder, taking his sweet time. He reaches for the title but Theron suddenly slides in and rushes up the ladder. Without any wasted motion he grabs M and delivers a Critical Hit off the ladder! M stands up immediately, to the shock of everyone. He walks forward as in a daze, only to eat another Critical Hit from Theron! M hits the mat hard and rolls to the outside, leaving Theron, Mack, and Kagura in the ring. Mack gets to his feet as does Kagura. The remaining meet in the center of the ring, staring each other down before they scramble for the ladder. Mack and Theron fight for one side while Kagura climbs up the other with a clear shot for the title. Theron delivers a dragon screw, whipping Mack through the ropes to the outside. Theron rushes up the ladder, and meets Kagura at the top. They both reach for the title, but begins trading blows, neither backing down.

Copeland: It looks likes we're down to just Theron and Kagura.

Cohen: But more importantly Daddy Mack is down and holding his knee!

With Kagura and Theron battling, suddenly elegANT gets up to the apron with a ladder in hand. He slides it across and hangs it on the ropes and the other ladder. He climbs onto it and runs across, climbing up and joining the fray. Mack slides into the ring suddenly, and grabs hold of the horizontal ladder, and begins lifting. The horizontal ladder moves up, and the three fighting for the title suddenly realize the situation they're in. Mack let's out a yell as he uses the horizontal ladder and sends the vertical ladder tipping over the top rope. Kagura, Theron, and elegANT all crash and burn to the outside with a hard fall for each. Mack sets the ladder back up and begins climbing with no one around him! He gets to the top of the ladder and reaches for the title, but M is back and quickly climbs up the ladder! As Mack reaches for the title, M begins unloading on him, doing everything he can to stop Mack from getting the title. Mack returns the favor, as the two standing combatants go all out as the buzz grows loudly over the crowd.

Connor: Mack and M are the last ones in the ring! And they're going all out for the Eurasian Title!

Cohen: Come on Mack! Show these young kids how the old school wrestlers do it!

M climbs up and goes for a ladder assisted enziguri but Mack catches his leg and suddenly lifts him up. He climbs to the top of the ladder with M pleading and trying to grab hold of the ladder! Mack lifts him up into a Gorilla Press and slams him down with the Big Mack! M flies down through the horizontal ladder, breaking it in half before hitting the mat. Mack holds onto the ladder as it becomes unstable, but it stays upright as Mack reaches up, unlatching the title from the hook!

Harrys: Here is your winner, and the NEW Eurasian Champion, Daddy Mack!

Cohen: He did it! My god Daddy Mack has turned back the hands of time in this match!

Copeland: Carnage is everywhere around the ring, as Kagura, Theron, and elegANT are just coming to on the outside, while M lies broken in the ring. Daddy Mack survived it all and claimed the Eurasian Championship!

Connor: I have to give it to the old man, I never thought he'd survive in a match like this.

Mack stands up on the ladder, holding the Eurasian Championship high into the air as the crowd cheers loudly, showing respect for all the competitors. Mack climbs down gingerly and walks to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle and holding the title up once more.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We cut backstage to see Leon Kensworth standing in front of a TV with the Kingdom Come logo upon it. He is smiling wildly with microphone in hand as

Kensworth: All right, guys, Right now, I am pleased to be joined backstage by none other than the World Heavyweight Champion Matt Tastic.

The camera cuts to the right as Matt stands with his back to the camera, his hood up and a pair of sunglasses only just visible on the front of his face past his unusually bushy hair. There is no sign of the World Championship but Matt seems pumped as he stands with his arms folded to his chest.

Kensworth: As we know, later on tonight, Matt Tastic will attempt to defend his World Championship against The Beard in the main event. The Live Mas superstar will put it all on the line for one chance at cementing his legacy on the biggest stage of them all.

Leon turns towards Matt.

Kensworth: Champ, I've got to ask you. On the eve of such a monumental occasion in your career, what is going through your head? Can you give the thousands of fans at ringside and the millions watching at home some insight into what emotions you are feeling.

Matt turns around quickly, his sunglasses almost falling off his face.

Matt: Si, Señor Kensworth. I am Matt Tasteeeec!

Kensworth: Wh-

Before Leon can talk “Matt” cuts him off, a finger raised in his direction. As “Matt” talks, he is becoming more and more animated, his sunglasses hanging on for dear life to the bridge of his nose.

“Matt”: Listen here, hombre. Tonight, Matt Tasteeeec will have his Kingdom Come moment, ese! No one will stand between me and my destiny. Live Mas, hombre!

Leon screws up his eyes as “Matt” begins to get flustered under the immense pressure of delivering a Kingdom Come promo. Waving his arms as he talks, his sunglasses finally give up and fall to the floor; smashing in the process. Quickly, “Matt” bends down to pick them up, his hair falls from his head and his hood falls to one side... Revealing none other than Doug Crashin!

Kensworth: Doug!?

Doug's face turns a shade of scarlet through sheer embarrassment as he turns and high-tails it down the corridor' his voice becoming less and less significant until he moves around the corner.

Doug: No, I am Matt Tasteeeec! Live Mas, hombre!

Kensworth: Wow! Only at Kingdom Come...

nfoodTz.gif

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Copeland: Here we go folks, a straight one on one contest between two of WZCW's best!

Tale Of The Tape

• Steven Holmes and Chris KO have found themselves at loggerheads in recent weeks.
  • Chris KO has taken exception to the antics of The Elite and has vowed to take them down
  • Chris KO has already come up short against John Constantine but will be looking to bounce back against another third of the Elite
  • Tonight, Steven Holmes looks to extinguish the flame of Chris KO and finally rid WZCW and Ty Burna of him completely.

[youtube]sO-y9Jbj8HQ[/youtube]
Harrys: Introducing first, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, weighing 232 pounds, Chris K.O.!

Chris K.O. walks out with a volley ball, Steve, tucked underneath one of his arms. He smiles and connects with fans at ringside before sliding into the ring. He talks to Steve before handing him over to an official at ringside, who places him in a seat next to the announcer's booth. After that, Chris works the turnbuckle and plays up to the crowd.

Copeland: This time last year, Chris K.O. was the Eurasian Champion and retained his title in a brutal match against Titus. Since then, well, he's lost the title, and found...a volleyball.

Cohen: I don't know if I've seen an odder career path, but he does have a big chance to land a signature win and get himself on the right track on the grandest stage of them all.

[youtube]T8Zb8EDht0A[/youtube]​

As the opening cords of Beethoven's 5th Symphony hit, the lights die but for one lone spotlight. As the music begins to swell and build, a robed figure emerges at a slow pace; Steven Holmes. He pouts with disdain as the crowd lavishes him with hatred. He shakes his head and proceeds to make his way down the ramp. He does not interact with the audience. He wipes his feet before setting foot on the ring steps and then proceeds up them towards the apron. There, he once more wipes his feet before pausing, taking the crowd in and then entering the ring. The spotlight still with him, Holmes makes his way to the centre of the ring and raises his right arm, his index finger extended upward as he does and poses. This lasts for a few moments before the lights return to normality.

Connor: Steven Holmes, of course, who could forget, competed in the main event of last year's Kingdom Come in an incredible three way contest for the world title that was won by Showtime, costing Holmes his world title.

Cohen: Unlike K.O., Holmes has never really changed the basic guy that he is when he comes to the ring. He's mean, he doesn't like you, and he's there to beat the tar out of you. He's another guy who wants to re-establish himself with a big win here and I think, either way, the winner of this match is a major threat to be wearing gold not too long from now.

Holmes and KO stare each other down, KO cracking a grin while Holmes's face is empty. Referee Jorou Akiyama has the call in this one and he signals for the bell. It rings, and the two men tentatively square off. KO backs off, rolls out of the ring, and has a few whispers for Steve the Volleyball. Holmes looks irate as the count begins on KO but KO is back in quickly. Holmes is on him with blows from above as he forces KO to his knees, forcing KO to roll out of the ring again with a word for Steve, KO gesturing wildly. KO shakes his head then heads back into the ring, Holmes gets him into a lockup, but KO turns it into a side headlock. Holmes forces KO into the ropes and then bounces KO off, Holmes ducks under a jump from KO, then nails an arm drag on KO that whirls Chris out of the ring. KO shakes his head in frustration and Holmes allows himself a smirk as KO gets back in the ring. KO wastes no time, kicking Holmes in the gut, but Holmes answers with a huge uppercut to the ribs that takes the wind out of KO. KO wants to consult with Steve again but Holmes is having none of it this time as he goes after KO! KO is shocked as he grabs Steve, then tosses him to Holmes! Holmes catches the ball with confusion in his eyes, then tosses it aside - a handy ringside attendant catches him, and places him back in his chair - then Holmes returns to the ring. KO knees him in the face then tosses Holmes to the outside.

Copeland: KO is either really desperate to consult with Steve a lot, or he is quite the player of mind games.

Cohen: Either way, it's pretty weird.

KO follows to the outside this time, nails Holmes with a suplex. KO doesn't let up, holding onto Holmes and then tossing him back into the ring. KO slides in and punches Holmes in the face with some right hands, then pulls him up and puts him in the corner. He adds some elbows, then whips him hard out of the corner and sits him down in the center of the ring. KO hits a hard kick to the back, but Holmes tries to get to his feet. KO isn't have it as he quickly leaps to the top rope, leaps, and slams Holmes's face into the mat on the way down! He covers and gets one, two, but only two! KO pulls Holmes out of the ring and then hurls him into the steps! Akiyama has a count on and KO tosses Holmes back into the ring, KO stomps a few times on Holmes then mounts up and lays in with some right hands. Holmes pushes out of it and gets to his feet, gets some separation, Holmes goes for a running clothesline but KO pulls the ropes out from under him and he goes flying! Holmes is in front of the announce table - AND KO WIPES HIM OUT WITH A SUICIDE DIVE! Akiyama gets to 8 before both men get back in the ring, KO covers and gets one, two, but only two! Holmes rolls to the side as KO gets up, Holmes pulls himself up on the ring apron. KO takes hold of Holmes then pulls him up onto the second rope. KO is going for a SUPERPLEX! BUT HOLMES FIGHTS OUT, SHOVES KO ONTO THE MAT! Holmes leaps off with a knee to KO's gut then goes for the cover, he gets one, two, but only two! Holmes pulls KO up and goes for the Imperial Impaler! But KO struggles out of it, then counters with a hard DDT! He covers, gets one, two, but only two!

Connor: Well, the mind games have definitely stopped, but the real fight is on in earnest now.

Cohen: The way it should be! This is no time to mess around - this is Kingdom Come!

KO keeps the attack up on Holmes, throwing him out of the ring once more. KO makes Holmes get himself onto the ring apron, then goes after him, he leaps and nails a dropkick! Holmes goes crashing into the ring barricade. KO goes after Holmes, throws him back into the ring, then hits the top rope, leaps and nails a knee drop! He covers and gets one, two, and only two! KO locks in an armbar! Holmes thrashes and tries to power out, he does and he breaks the hold! Holmes counters into the Aristocracy Reigns! But he can't get it locked in all the way! KO gets out quickly, Holmes turns to face him, then KO nails another dropkick! KO gets to his feet and Holmes is on a knee, KO grabs him and Holmes forces him off! He gets to his feet and drops KO with a hard right hand, then Holmes pulls him up and hits a crushing European uppercut! Holmes picks KO up and he wants the Imperial Impaler! He has him up for it - but KO fights out, drops to his knees, slides around, staggers on his knees to the corner, Holmes turns, KO is on his feet, KO RUNS, CHARGES, AND CONNECTS WITH THE COCONUT STRIKE! HE COVERS AND GETS ONE, TWO, AND THREE!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Chris K.O.!

KO has his hand raised as he fist pumps with one of his arms until Steve the volleyball is handed over to him. He has a huge grin on his face as he celebrates with Steve, as Holmes is laid out on the mat beneath him, still knocked out.

Copeland: What a back and forth thriller and in the end, Chris K.O. is the victor and I think big things are in store for him.

Cohen: Maybe if he can get some of his edge back and forget about that volleyball for half a minute...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We go backstage where Leon Kensworth is standing by.

Leon: Joining me at this time, Ty Burna.

Leon holds his arm out, but no one shows up. Leon looks around, asking where Ty is when the lights go out suddenly. The screen seems to go to static for a few moments, when it suddenly opens to a dark room, a white robed figure appears with a candle in front of the figure. The person lifts it's head up slowly, violet eyes glowing in the darkness.

Serafina: The Harbinger comes with the ill destiny of Chaos. Mikey Stormrage, the altar has been prepared, all that is needed now is your blood to add to the sacrifice. Prepare yourself, for the coming of devastation.

Serafina extinguishes the candle, leaving it in pitch black, except for her eyes.

Serafina: The Ouija has spoken. The contract sealed and delivered. Thus it is written.

Fire suddenly extends out from the violet eyes, showing a black cloaked figure standing behind Serafina.

Ty Burna: So it shall come to pass.

aEQy2lo.gif

Harrys: This match is scheduled for one fall and will determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Tale of the Tape:
  • This match will determine who will next face the World Heavyweight Champion
  • Ty Burna and Mikey Stormrage have been embroiled in this blood-feud for months
  • The Elite have been on a march towards cornering the World Champion, Matt Tastic, since Ty Burna joined the movement
  • Mikey Stormrage looks to defend his friend Matt Tastic and, simultaneously, get himself a Championship shot in the future
[youtube]jsYCIdkfoDg[/youtube]​

As the music begins, the arena gets drowned in a red light. The sound of thunder crashes throughout, and a spotlight shines down on a large wooden Chaos Symbol. Suddenly the Chaos Symbol begins to rise, as a throne in front of it also lifts up on the platform. Ty Burna sits upon the black throne, wearing a black robe with various large spikes lining the arms and the shoulders. Red and black gems adorn the robe as well, the hood pulled up completely concealing his face. All that can be seen is the red glow of his eyes. Serafina stands to his side, wearing an all white robe, her face completely covered except for her violet eyes.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 235 pounds... Ty Burna!

As the throne rises up, it continues higher into the air, a stairway leading up to the throne surrounded by black skulls. A number of women with angels wings lie prone along the skulls and pathway, crumpled over as if in pain. Suddenly lightning streaks across the arena, striking the Chaos Symbol and setting it alight. As the Chaos Symbol burns, Ty slowly stands up, the Ouija Scroll clutched tightly in his hand. He turns to Serafina and hands it to her, while she hands him a large scythe. Ty stands at the top of the stairway, staring down directly towards the ring. He walks down the stairway, over the broken angels before setting foot on the entrance ramp. He walks slowly down towards the ring, as the throne slowly begins moving down into the entrance stage once more. Ty walks up the steel steps, slamming the scythe down handle first onto the top step, and the lights return to normal. Ty tosses the scythe aside and enters the ring, removing the hood of his robe as he walks to a corner of the ring, climbing up to the second turnbuckle, lifting his closed fist high into the air as the boos cascade down around him.

Connors: Wow! Ty Burna seems very serious about this match as you would absolutely expect from him at this point.

Cohen: That was intense for sure.

[youtube]46RhDIk3zeg[/youtube]​

When the intro is over and the actual theme music hits the arena goes dark, save for a single spotlight that shines on Mikey Stormrage, who is seen standing in the rafters, wearing rainbow colored gear with dyed to match hair. He leaps from the rafters, his harness keeping him safely in place and as he lands, rainbow pyro explodes in an actual Sonic Rainboom.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Ponyville, Equestria by way of Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing in at 325lbs, "The Sonic Rainboom" Mikey Stormrage!

Mikey unbuckles his harness and leaps around the stage, hyping up the fans. He brohoofs the fans along the barricade, stopping to hug a kid in a "Live Mas!" shirt. He rolls into the ring and throws his shirt to the crowd before he climbs to the second turnbuckle and leads the sold out crowd in a "Game Over!"

Cohen: Uh...

Copeland: I guess that was intense for a whole different reason...

Both men are finally in the ring and the anticipation from the crowd is almost palpable. For so long, these men have been feuding back and forth and now, it is finally time, for these men to settle their differences and put themselves back in the frame for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship. And as both men stand in their respective corners, there is a big match feel. They both stare each other down, neither man wanting to give an inch. This is what all the talk has led to – this is where they do their final battle. There is a Game Over chant circulating through the arena as both men finally start to make their way towards each other – neither removing their gaze from the other. This match is going to be very personal from the start. The referee, Keith Morse, stands between the two; giving out his final orders for the match. Neither Mikey Stormrage or Ty Burna could care less though; they are focussed and nothing is going to come between that. The referee separates them; pushing each man back into their corner somewhat and signalling for the bell. This is it.

Copeland: What a personal match we are going to have here. Such significance the result of this match will have. If Ty Burna wins-

Cohen: When Ty Burna wins.

Copeland: IF Ty Burna wins, we could see the end game of The Elite finally come to fruition as they close in around the Heavyweight Champion.

Connors: Standing between that though, is not only an opponent but an idea. Mikey Stormrage and Matt Tastic have been friends throughout it all. If I know one thing, it's that Mikey cares just as much about leaving Tastic, perhaps, to his fate with the Elite; as he does about the match here tonight.

The bell rings and both men slowly step towards each other once, meeting face to face in the centre of the ring finally. There is a tense and eerie silence in the arena as both men stare the other down. Suddenly, the right hand of Ty Burna rises, slapping the spit out of the mouth of Mikey. Mikey slowly pulls his head back around to Ty, before Ty slaps him again; a wide and smarmy smile appearing on the face of Ty Burna. Mikey puts one hand to his mouth to check for blood but then suddenly bursts forward towards the smiling Ty; taking him down to the canvas. Both men struggle to gain control of the situation as they roll around. Finally though, it is the heavier man who lands the first flurry of punches in the match, hammering Ty from a mounted position. Ty rolls once more, reversing the situation and hammering Mikey. Again, the situation is reversed as Mikey rolls into the ropes. The referee quickly comes between the two and stands both men up. This time, it is Ty Burna who is checking his mouth for blood as a wild cheer goes around the arena.

As a spot of blood appears on the back of Ty's hand, a hateful look crosses his features. He runs towards Mikey at pace, looking to exact some revenge for such an atrocity. But Mikey is ready for him, ducking under the flailing arm of his opponent and landing a perfectly executed hip toss as Ty turns back around. The crowd explodes into life as Ty darts is tossed half way across the ring; a sentiment that is magnified as it happens once again. On the third attempt to stem the flow of the match, Ty attempts a lunging clothesline but, once again, Mikey's energy is too high. Mikey ducks once again before landing a beautifully executed side walk slam to the former World Heavyweight Champion. Again, the crowd bursts into life as Mikey goes for the first pinfall of the match. But Ty kicks out at 1 without any real problem.

Cohen: It will take a lot more than that to put away Ty Burna, Stormrage. Get a clue!

Both men hurriedly get back to their feet as Mikey begins to lay into the member of The Elite. Ty staggers backwards as Mikey lands a series of chops to his chest; that is until he can retreat no further – the turn-buckle blocking him in. Mikey signals to the crowd as he mounts the turn-buckle. Ty seems to be in a spot of bother of Mikey looks to start raining punches down on him. But Ty is a wily veteran and wriggles out from under his opponent and pulls away his legs from the ropes; causing Mikey's face to make contact with the padded ring post. There is a sharp intake of breath from the crowd as Mikey grabs his face and turns around to Ty. Not one to waste an opportunity to inflict some damage to an opponent, Ty quickly lands a running high knee that takes Mikey to the canvas. Ty looks infuriated by Mikey's awesome offence early in that match and quickly grabs the long hair of his opponent; dragging him back to his feet with not a hint of mercy. The crowd boos the former Heavyweight Champion as Keith Morse looks to intervene. Ty gives a wry smile as he whips Mikey across the ropes and nailing him with a Samoan Drop that stuns everyone. Ty quickly launches himself on top of Mikey, looking to put the match away early. Referee; Keith Morse, counts the fall. 1... 2... Kick out!

Connors: This match has been all over the place already, but Ty is beginning to look like the more dangerous competitor here.

Cohen: You know why that is, Cat? Experience. He's a future Hall Of Famer for sure. He knows how to handle himself in there. Everything is under control.

Copeland: He's not had it all his own way, Jack. He may be experienced but he should never count out anyone.

Ty sits up on the canvas as Mikey begins to stir behind him. Ty turns around as Mikey rolls over onto his stomach, looking to reclaim a vertical basis once again. Without a seconds hesitation, Ty is all over him once again; locking in a nicely-executed Boston Crab. Mikey lets a pained yell go as Ty levers back on the hold, piling pressure onto the back of his opponent. Mikey lies in the middle of the ring, an expression of sheer grit etched upon his face; he is determined not to quit. Ty looks back at his opponent as the hold continues; shouting at Mikey to give it up. But Mikey Stormrage is not one to quit and certainly not from submission holds. After a minute of sheer uncertainty and pain for Mikey, he is buoyed by a cheer from the crowd. “STORM-RAGE, STORM-RAGE, STORM-RAGE”. Ty continues to lever back on the hold as Mikey finally gets a second wind, reaching with everything he has in an attempt to make it to the bottom rope; the crowd willing him forward with every yell of his name. Ty begins to lose control of the hold as Mikey is about to grab the bottom rope; and some measure of salvation. But Ty is not done with Mikey by a long-shot, pulling him back into the centre of the ring and attempting to put the move back on the tired legs and back of the “Live Mas” legend. From nowhere, though, Mikey rolls Ty up with a small package. Keith Morse immediately begins to count the fall. 1... 2... Ty manages to kick out!

Cohen: So close! That got me going a little bit. But Ty should be putting Mikey away with those submissions, come on!

Copeland: You didn't actually think that Mikey Stormrage was going to give up did you? Not only is Mikey Stormrage going to give everything to this match, I don't recall a time in his history that he has once surrendered to a submission move.

Connors: Me neither. And he is showing us exactly why he is in a match for a chance to become the World Championship number one contender.

Both men seem less energetic now as the match begins to take it's toll. The referee begins a double count on both of the men but it is short-lived as they both begin to stir and make it to their feet. Mikey launches a stiff fist towards Ty, connecting wonderfully as Ty hammers back. The two trade blows as the crowd immerse themselves in the occasion; booing and cheering appropriately. Finally, it is Mikey who gets the better of the veteran; landing a nice European Uppercut that staggers Ty towards the ropes. Ty grabs the ropes, nursing his jaw, as Mikey runs at him. The crowd burst into life as Mikey lands a running cross-body that takes both men over the top rope and out onto the floor below; Ty's head crashing into the canvas on the way down. Immediately, blood begins to pour from the open wound on the top of Ty's head, covering his face with a crimson mask. Both men lie motionless on the matted floor at ringside as Keith Morse checks on them. The buzz from the crowd is replaced by genuine concern for both competitors as only their chests pump up and down but no more motion can be observed. Mr Morse checks on both Ty and Mikey before getting back into the ring and starting his double count-out. The crowd don't know whether to cheer or be apprehensive as an, admittedly slow, count takes pace above them.

Both men finally begin to stir and show that there is live left in them yet.

Finally, Ty and Mikey begin to turn over, attempting to get onto one knee at least.

Ty finally gets to his feet but falls against the security barrier and Mikey begins to pulls himself up with help from the ring apron.

Ty stumbles towards the ring and makes it under the ropes; a trail of blood marking his path. Mikey, with not even one second to spare, rolls under the bottom rope to break the count and keep himself in the mix.

Connors: That was just too close for comfort for everyone involved. Even us here at ringside.

Cohen: These men are doing everything in their power to put each other down. This match can only get uglier.

Copeland: For once, I completely agree with you, Jack. That gash on the head of Ty Burna looks horrible and he is losing a lot of blood. But when you corner an animal like Ty, he is prone to biting back. How much will that cut affect things, I wonder?

Both men struggle to get back to their feet but it is Mikey who is able to do so with more promise, launching into an immediate attack on Ty; taking him into the corner with some shoulder barges whilst grabbing his arm. Once there, Mikey whips Ty across the ring and into the opposite corner. Mikey immediately runs after him and soon after Ty hits the turn-buckles, he is flattened by an on-rushing Mikey Stormrage. Mikey lets Ty stagger out of the corner past him before grabbing him and locking in an abdominal stretch as the crowd continue to light it up for him. Ty reaches for the ropes but he is just too far away to wrap his fingers around it. Mikey stretches Ty as far as his body will go without breaking in two as Keith Morse checks to see if Ty wants to give up. The crowd are simply electric as Mikey begins to exploit Ty Burna. Without any mercy, Mikey begins to lay heavy clubbing blows into the abs of his struggling opponent. With every shot, Ty lets out a gasp of pain and the crowd get more and more immersed in the action. Mr Morse continues to ask Ty if he wants to give up but is only met with a steely look from The Elite member and a shake of the head for good measure.

Copeland: Ty is getting a taste of his own medicine right now, ladies and gentlemen. Could Mikey Stormrage really put Ty away with a submission? Hold tomorrow's front page!

Cohen: Please, Seabass! This is all part of Ty's game plan.

Connors: I doubt that, Jack. His face is covered in blood and he looks like he is taking a bit of a beating from Mikey at this point.

Cohen: It's all in hand... I think.

Mikey continues to stretch Ty out as the referee asks Ty if he wants to give up and be released from the hold. But Ty is in no mood to give it up and simply continues to reach for the ropes. Suddenly though, Ty begins to fade. The reaching for the ropes suddenly becomes less wild and Ty's arm begins to drop slowly. When it falls completely, Mikey's eyes fill with unreserved hope. Keith Morse intervenes, lifting the arm of Ty and letting it drop to see if Ty is out. The arms flops dramatically once again. Mr Morse lifts it for a second time and subsequently lets it go. Once again, Ty's arm drops. For a third and final time, Mr Morse picks up Ty's arm and lets it go. Just as it is about to drop completely, it shoots up again. Ty Burna is still in the match! Ty manages to pivot a little before nailing Mikey with an elbow to the gut. Mikey remains steely but with the impact, he releases the hold just enough to allow Ty to finally grab the ropes and escape the move. But at what cost? Ty flops to the canvas Mikey falls backwards into the ropes; exhausted. He runs his hands through his sweat-matted hair before looking down at his downed opponent with a perplexed look on his face.

Cohen: Like many others that have come before him, Mikey Stormrage is considering just what it is going to take to put Ty Burna away. He truly is, the most frustrating man to beat in the history of WZCW.

Copeland: I hate to have to agree with you, Jack. But Ty Burna's resilience is just startling. Only the best of the best have ever managed to get the better of him. But this is Mikey's chance to put his name amongst those greats. He just needs to concentrate on his task.

Mikey looks to the sky for a moment as the fans begin to cheer his name. Ty is beginning to move on the canvas as Mikey moves over towards him. Picking his opponent up by his hair, Mikey looks at the bloodied face of the former World Champion. He pushes him into the corner and attempts, once again, to whip him into the corner directly opposite. Ty hits the corner but immediately recoils out. Mikey, who follows him across the ring, crashes sternum-first into the corner. Ty wastes no time in punishing Mikey for his momentary lapse, landing the CONSECRATED BANISHMENT! A hushed silence falls upon the crowd as Mikey stumbles back into the corner and falls into a seated position as Ty hits the canvas. The whole arena cannot believe what a turn around it has seen as Ty struggles to get back to his feet and take advantage of the situation. Ty pulls himself up with some help from the ropes and moves into the corner where a seemingly unconscious Mikey Stormrage lies. He pulls at Mikey, hoping to move him. But it is turning out to be a struggle as a weary Ty pulls at his opponent's arm. Finally, after at least a minute of trying, Ty pulls Mikey out enough from the corner and manages to fall on top of him for a pin-fall. Keith Morse counts the fall! 1... 2... Mikey suddenly rolls a shoulder out! The arena cannot believe what it has just witnessed!

Copeland: There is life left in Mikey Stormrage yet! I cannot believe that!

Connors: Not many competitors in the history of WZCW can say that they kicked out of a Consecrated Banishment at Kingdom Come. Mikey Stormrage's heart and desire is creating new records here tonight, ladies and gentlemen!

Ty immediately sits up, remonstrating with the referee. But he is simply reminded that it was a 2 count. It is now Ty's turn to runs his hand through his blood-soaked hair as he wonders just what it is going to take to put away his opponent once and for all. He slowly gets to his feet and moves across the ring. He reaches the other corner from which Mikey is beginning to stir in and raises his arms out to his side; the crowd hating every move that he makes and making no secret of it. Ty seems to be lapping it up, however, as he just closes his eyes and takes the raw emotion of it in. After a moment, Ty opens his eyes and moves across the ring to an almost vertical Mikey Stormrage. Ty puts his hand under the chin of his shaky-legged opponent and stares into his tired eyes. Suddenly, he steps back and launches a horrifyingly lightning-fast kick towards the back of Mikey's head. But Mikey staggers backwards just in time. As Ty spins around fully, Mikey, with what can only be called sheer instinct, nails him with the GAME OVER! Both men fall to the canvas as everyone in the arena wills Mikey across the canvas. Slowly, he begins to turn over, one arm in the air. He drops it onto the chest of Ty and the world braces itself. 1. . . 2. . . Ty manages to get a shoulder off of the canvas!

Copeland: I cannot believe what we are witnessing. This has been simply stunning. Both competitors are giving this match, and everyone here, everything they have got in the tank.

Cohen: This is what we in the business like to call a career shortener, folks. Neither man will give in until they break.

Both men lie motionless once again as the match takes it's toll. The referee once again, begins his double count as Mikey finally rolls off of Ty. Bot h men seem absolutely exhausted and it is hard to see a winner. As the count continues, both men begin to stir before finally making it to one knee directly next to each other to break the count. In a strange turn of events, Ty grabs the back of Mikey's neck and Mikey does the same. They are both so tired that they are using the other to get up to a vertical basis! There is a shocked silence in the arena but an unwavering air of appreciation for both men's efforts as they both finally make it back to their feet. Ty and Mikey lean against each other, absolutely out on their feet. That is until Ty pushes Mikey away and looks for knee to the kidneys. But Mikey manages to block it and suddenly nails Ty with a beautiful running splash that takes Ty down again. Mikey stumbles away from the downed Ty and moves across the ring towards the ropes. He puts one finger in the air as he begins to slowly climb the ropes on shaky legs. The crowd know what is coming. Ty remains on his back in the middle of the ring as Mikey steadies himself... It's time for the STORMRAGE SPLASH!

Copeland: This is it, folks. Mikey is going all out here!

Mikey launches himself off of the top rope, looking to put Ty away once and for all. It seems as though time has slowed down as the mountain of a main rotates in mid-air. The crowd gasp in awe as Mikey plummets back to Earth. But Ty Burna rolls away at the last second, with absolutely no time to spare. Mikey hits the canvas with a frightening thud; his head rattling off of the unforgiving ring mat. The crowd inhales deeply as Ty rolls back towards the seemingly unconscious Mikey. He gets to one knee and looks down at Mikey, his eyes filled with fire. Slowly, he positions himself into position before locking in THE HARBINGER'S OMEN! Mikey struggles against the move as his wind pipe begins to close over under pressure from the move. But Ty has it locked in and there is simply nowhere for Mikey to go. This could be it!

Copeland: No! What a huge mistake from Mikey Stormrage! He's handed this match to Ty Burna; something he is going to wish he'd never done.

Cohen: Yes! Come on, Ty. Break his god damn spirit once and for all!

Mikey struggles in the hold, shaking and wriggling with everything he has left in the tank. Never before has Mikey Stormrage been in such danger of tapping out; it simply is not in his nature to tap. He continues to wriggle; hoping beyond hope that he can finally free himself of the move. Ty's expression is one of determination as he continues to crank on pressure into the move, putting everything he has left into making sure that Mikey's final chapter at this Kingdom Come is tapping out. But Mikey is in no mood to give up just yet. He manages to free an arm from under his body as the crowd erupt into sheer euphoria. He reaches with everything he has towards the bottom rope. He is just a matter of inches away but he might as well be miles away for all the good it is going to do him right now.

Copeland: I told you earlier in the match, ladies and gentlemen, tapping out is not in the nature of Mikey Stormrage. He has never tapped out to a submission in his entire career. And I can assure you right now that he will have no plans to start on the biggest stage of them all.

Cohen: He's never been in this position before, Seabass. When Ty Burna locks in that move, there is no escape. Quit or end your career, Mikey. Just quit, you idiot!

Connors: Come on, Mikey! Reach!

For what seems like an eternity, Mikey stretches his hand out; he is so skickeningly close and the crowd know it. Again, the crowd begin to yell his name... “STORM-RAGE, STORM-RAGE, STORM-RAGE!” Mikey makes one final push for the ropes as Ty clutches at his head and continues to pile pain and pressure onto Mikey. Mikey is so close now but he has been in the hold for the longest time. Suddenly, his hand drops to the canvas!

Connors: Oh My God!

The referee takes one look at Mikey before letting a look of genuine concern cross his features. He launches into the action by slapping Mikey on the face to rouse him. But Mikey is completely unresponsive. Mr. Morse shoves Ty off of Mikey; releasing the hold once and for all. He signals for the bell and rolls Mikey over onto his back. He continues to slap Mikey on the cheeks as he signals for the E.M.T's with the other hand. Ty rolls out of the way and then lies on his back; he is utterly exhausted.

Harrys: Here is your winner and new number one contender to the WZCW Heavyweight Championship... Ty Burna.

Connors: Well, Ty Burna wins this match and claims the chance to battle for the World Heavyweight Championship for himself. But there's a bigger story here, folks. This is distressing. We're going to cut for a while and we'll be right back with you.

- - - - - - - - - -​

The screen goes black but sound remains. However, there is no commentary now. The arena is hushed as E.M.T's race to the ring.

Voice: He's back with us, thank God. Frank, help me get him onto the stretcher.

Voice: Okay, on the count of three. 1... 2... 3!

There is a creaking sound as picture returns. In the middle of the ring, Mikey Stormrage is surrounded by referees and medical professionals. The crowd is still hushed in genuine concern. Suddenly, Mikey rolls over; off of the stretcher. The medicals professionals beside him simply cannot believe what they are seeing as he slowly rolls towards the ropes. By this point, Ty is on the outside of the ring. Ty lies on the mats, struggling to make it to his feet, too. After a moment, John Constantine and Steven Holmes appear to lift Ty his feet and carry him up the aisle. Mikey finally reaches the ropes and begins to pull himself up one rope at a time until he standing on shaky legs. He looks down the aisle as Ty and The Elite disappear behind the curtain. There is an almighty cheer as he performs the Game Over taunt as best he can.

Copeland: Wow! What heart from Mikey Stormrage. He really seemed to be in a bad way there. But he's okay and he's still the same old Mikey.

Connors: Ty might have won the war but Mikey Stormrage is not done with the World Heavyweight Championship. He pushed Ty further than I've seen hundreds of people push him and almost did the unthinkable. But Ty was just too strong in the end.

Cohen: What a match. I have to give to both competitors; including Mikey. He gave it a hell of go.

We come back to the cameras panning throughout the arena at the multitude of fans in attendance before grabbing a shot of the commentary team as they prepare themselves to make an announcement.

Connor: Welcome back everyone to Kingdom Come VI and what a night it has been thus far gentlemen.

Copeland: It has been awesome. We've crowned ourselves two new champions; Constantine running the Elite X gauntlet to earn himself a World title opportunity and Ty Burna, his Elite stablemate, becoming the number one contender as well. Friends and feuds have been laid out on the line tonight and we've got one more match to go; the WZCW World Heavyweight championship.

Cohen: But before we get there Seabass, we here at WZCW want to take the time to honour some of the greatest superstars to ever grace this ring by finally inducting them into the WZCW Hall of Fame; Titus & Showtime Cougar.

Connor: One captured the hearts of WZCW fans the world around and became a cornerstone of this company and the other is the only Grand Slam champion and the only man to hold the WZCW World Heavyweight title thrice in history.

Copeland: We would like to share with you the WZCW Hall of Fame ceremony that took place last night and the special moment that occurred in WZCW history.

--------------------------------------------------

11uygdx.png

We are inside the Tokyo Dome but everything looks different. There is no ring, only seats on the ground floor where most of the WZCW wrestlers and personality (past & present) wear their best tuxedo's and formal dress. Most of the WZCW fans are also in professional attire, paying their respects to such a prestigious occasion. Everyone is on their feet and applauds as WZCW interviewer Leon Kensworth stands at the podium, ready to kick things off.

Kensworth: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the WZCW Hall of Fame ceremony, Class of 2014!

Everyone cheers, ready to get the ceremony underway.

Kensworth: I would like to please welcome the host of tonight's proceedings, the first-ever WZCW Hall of Famer: Everest!

The crowd remains on their feet as the Pinnacle of Perfection walks out onto the main stage, outclassing everyone in attendance with his best suit. He smiles as he walks out to the stage meeting Leon Kensworth. They exchange a couple of words before Leon gets off the stage and heads into the audience to take his seat. Everest waves to everyone as the music dies down and eventually after chanting his name, the audience.

Everest: Thank you everyone for coming as well as your appreciation but last year, it was all about the Pinnacle of Perfection. This year, tonight, it is about two of the greatest superstars receiving the highest honour in our industry. These two men have given me some of the greatest matches of my career, as well as many of the boys in attendance. There are many guys I've seen walk through the doors but when you saw these two, you instantly knew that they would be where they are today.

I am honoured to be standing at this podium this year not only as your host for the evening but also the person who will be performing an induction to the man who inducted me into the Hall of Fame. This man started his career here in WZCW from day one, one of many accolades that he has earned that I will never be able to achieve and one of the main reasons why I still don't like that lucky son of a bitch.

The crowd lets out a laugh along with Everest who smiles as well.

Everest: No, no... I do like him... nay, I admire him. I admire him for being able to rise up from the dark days of WZCW and win the greatest prize in our industry. I admire him for being able to stand toe-to-toe with perfection and defeat me in the main event of Kingdom Come II for that very prize. I admire him for being able to reach out and touch the hearts of every man, woman and child within the WZCW Universe. No matter how much I try to brag about my career, I pail in comparison to this man. There is a reason why everyone has heard legends about this man...

Now please rise as I'd like to proudly welcome our next inductee into the WZCW Hall of Fame, class of 2015... TITUS!

[youtube]_8cMpFGuyHQ[/youtube]​

The entire crowd is on their feet, rapturously applauding and cheering Titus. The legend walks out onto the stage and Titus, blown away by the noise, holds his heart and stumbles back as if the noise had knocked him back. He has a huge smile on his face as he bows down to say thank you to the audience. He approaches Everest and the two shake hands, exchanging a couple of light-hearted words with each other before Everest hands him his Hall of Fame ring.

Titus: Thanks buddy, it means a lot!

The two pose for a photo before Everest leaves the stage in the hands of Titus. The music quietens down but the fans do not.

"THANK-YOU-TI-TUS"
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

"THANK-YOU-TI-TUS"
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

"THANK-YOU-TI-TUS"
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

Titus waves to everyone and has a bigger smile on his face from hearing the chants from everyone. Eventually, everyone settles down and lets the new Hall of Famer say his piece.

Titus: In my day to day life I'm often asked which award means the most to me. You all know the score. I've had five Oscars, two world titles, an Elite X championship and a Hollywood walk of fame star. Now I have the utmost honour that only two others have the distinction of having. I am a WZCW Hall of famer.

The crowd applauses once again.

Titus: As an actor who has done this before I need to do a few thanks. So first off I'd like to thank my Mama!

There is a chuckle from the audience.

Titus: In all seriousness though there are a few. I've obviously got to give a shout out to Everest, I won't go in depth much as I did last year but thank you bro. You've made me a better man.

Another polite applause.

Titus: Lets mention my fellow inductee Showtime. David I've seen you enter from the bottom, make your way to the top and stay there. You're going out with a bang. We've been rivals inside the ring but good friends too. I'll remember you as someone who always gave a crap about me. Even when things were at my lowest you'd message me just to make sure all was fine.

The crowd cheer some more but rather loud.

Titus: Save it for him! Another person who got me to the next level was Big Dave. I remember when he and Ace were starting out and he often was the weakest link. Things happened and Dave surprised us all. Through the rWo and our feud we made the world know what WZCW was capable of. I thank you as a rival and friend.

The camera shows Big Dave saying thank you.

Titus: I can't mention the rWo without Ricky. It was actually Ricky who persuaded me to rejoin the federation as Red Mask. Little did he know that I was actually Titus. Thanks Ricky, you took a punt on me when most people wouldn't. I can't mention rivals without mention Ty Burna.

A few boos ring out.

Titus: I have the utmost respect for Ty. In my history here in the fed there is not one person who has worked as hard consistently. I know he's not the nicest of guys in the ring but he has my respect.

A polite applause.

Titus: As has Chris K.O. He is a man who gave me a fire I've never known before. It was amazing. Thanks.

The camera shows Chris in the crowd who is almost embarrassed at the thanks.

Titus: I don't have time to thank Becky or Vengeance or Carmen Bratchny or Action Saxton. I will say this though, to every single person who has fought in this fed, and there are a lot of you, thanks. You make WZCW what it is.

The crowd applaud some more.

Titus: Lastly I want to thank the good citizens of Keystone City, Kansas. From a burned out Hollywood star to a superhero in Red Mask you've made me feel at home. Which is why I announce that I am...

The crowd burst out chanting “One more match! One more match! One more match!”

Titus: Just one?

The crowd shout “No!” in unison.

Titus: Maybe one day. For now I announce that I am standing up for election as Mayor of Keystone City!

The crowd are almost shocked.

Titus: That's how I can say thanks. For you all, I love you. Thank you so much. WZCW is so important in my life even if I don't always show it.

You've heard legends of that man. I know the legends are true, I've lived it!

Titus takes one more bow as the audience is about to clap but the host of the ceremony interrupts them, getting up on stage.

Everest: Before you leave Titus, we've had several WZCW superstars both past and present say a few words about your career and how you have been an inspirational person to us all. Let's embarrass you! Roll the clip!

Everest wraps an arm around Titus and shows him the titantron, making sure he watches everything without leaving.

Theron Daggershield
Tidarthian is a true hero and one of my biggest inspirations to wanting to join the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation myself. A legend among legends. He'll always be someone I look up to.

Celeste Crimson
Titus and I have been around since the very beginning. We are two relics of a rich and vibrant past that saw many ups and downs and twists and turns. But he was more consistent than I was. And he was one of the few, perhaps the only one that never changed nor strayed from his convictions. I admired his passion. Every time we fought I had nothing but respect for him. As time passed you could be sure of two things… the sun would always rise the next day and Titus Avison would still be fighting the good fight.

Constantine
Titus was a trailblazer in WZCW, there can surely be no doubt about it. He took down the mighty Everest at Kingdom Come to win his first World Heavyweight Championship in a career that will forever live in the memory of everyone involved in WZCW. It was an honour to share a ring with him and continue to honour him long after he has gone.

SHIT
Titus is an example to all you Humans, he is what Humans should aspire to be since they can never be as perfect as Machines, but he is a true legend. This one looks forward to meeting him in combat where it will crush him.

Mikey Stormrage
I never had the opportunity to step into the ring with Titus, but the man is an inspiration. What he accomplished in the ring is nothing compared to what he accomplished outside it. Plus the guy is a real life superhero. Anyone know where I can get his autograph?

Steven Kurtesy
I have competed in that ring against many adversaries and I have competed in that ring alongside many friends. One of the guys who truly stands out as the best of those two categories would have to be Titus. I've fought against him over the World championship and fought alongside him when we took on the Apostles of Chaos. He is an extremely courageous man who fights from the heart and deserves to be in the Hall of Fame, without a doubt.

I just have to ask one question though: Titus, how does it make you feel to be one of the greatest of all-time?

Flex Mussel
When people call someone a fan favorite the words can't be anymore true then when they're talking about Titus. The man is universally loved and for good reason. WZCW has never had a hero such as him and he's paved the way for young superstars like myself. Without him most of us wouldn't be here. You've heard legends of that man and until the world ends you will continue to hear those legends.

Ramparte
When I look into the mirror, I see three heads. The first is mine and one of the others is mine with four Oscars. I see you in me and therefore your legacy is not wasted. Bravo.

Most of the crowd looks confused and begins laughing at Ramparte, including Titus who asks what the hell that was. Everyone makes fun at Ramparte's expense... except for Ramparte, who gets a slap across the back of the head from Eve Taylor, shaking her head. Ramparte questions Eve, asking what is wrong.

Ty Burna
Titus. Titus is the man that was on top when I was relatively new to WZCW. A fierce competitor, I have had the opportunity to face him a number of times in our career, and it has been an honor to be his opponent. He was the champion of the people, and never wavered once in his quest to represent them. As someone that has been loved, and hated by the WZCW fans, that is something to commend. Thank you Titus for your fine work here in WZCW, and congratulations for joining the rare group of legends you deserve to be a part of.

Chris KO
I feuded with Titus last year and it took everything I had to come out on top of that feud. I was a different man back then, but now I really appreciate and realize how much that victory improved my position in the company.

Titus is one hell of a fighter and an icon in our industry. I remember when I first joined the company and was stringing together some losses. He met me in the locker room before one of my matches and gave me some sound advice. It was humbling to see someone of his stature take some time to talk to a rookie like me.

I am honoured that he has paved the way for WZCW superstars like myself, and I congratulate him on his Hall of Fame induction. You deserve it, man.

Matt Tastic
If it weren't for me rubbing shoulders with the man, I wouldn't be here, where I am today. I learned so much from him. Before, after our feud. Humility. How to communicate with fans and people in general. How to go out there and get people's attention and make them smile every single night. That's what I learned from the man. He's the prime example of what a wrestler is. How you build the charisma and the mystique that surrounds your name. This man knew how to do all that and thrive on it. In the ring, Hollywood, anywhere. I'm glad I got to bask in his glory.

The crowd begins another round of “Thank you Titus! Thank you Titus! Thank you Titus!” chants as his music hits and the actor and WZCW legend wells up with tears and mouths thanks once more. He holds up his Hall of Fame ring high in the air before placing it on his finger. The crowd applauds once more as Titus makes his way to his seat in the front row of the audience momentarily.

Everyone takes a moment to recover before Everest proceeds with the ceremony.

Everest: Before we move on, I'd like to say one last thing. At Kingdom Come II, you were the victor. At Kingdom Come III, I was the victor. One day, at a future Kingdom Come, you and I have to host the tie-breaker. I've got one Rock Slide left for you buddy."

The crowd cheers at the idea with Titus nodding, mouthing "maybe one day" back at him with a smile.

Everest: And now folks, I shall be relieving my position on the podium as the next person will come up here to introduce and induct the second legend tonight. He is man who has had more matches with him than anyone else and I'm surprised this inductee selected him to be introduced by him after all the recent events... but nonetheless, please welcome Ty Burna.

Ty stands up from his seat in the audience and makes his way onto the stage, receiving an applause from the fans with some of them bitter about what Ty has done in recent memory. Everest & Ty shake hands on stage before Everest leaves, sitting down next to Titus.

Ty Burna takes a moment to survey the crowd.

Burna: Can you feel the tension in the room? Tough crowd out here. That'll soon change though when the seemingly inevitable occurs: Ty Burna and the man I am inducting tonight come face-to-face.

My long-time WZCW rival and I started in this business roughly at the same time and ascended through the ranks in similar fashion. Along the way, we fought over many championships multiple times and for various personal reasons. Any match you can think of, we've done it all together. No matter how many times we square off, we can never really figure out who was the better man... until tonight.

I might have reached the top of the mountain before him but he beat me to immortality and etching his legacy into history forever. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to personally introduce and induct my, and many other's, greatest opponent to the WZCW Hall of Fame, the man they call "Showtime" David Cougar!

[youtube]YjKI_jnnEho[/youtube]​

The crowd gets on their feet and screams in adulation as Showtime Cougar walks through the curtain, posing for the fans before waving to everyone showing that he is in tip-top condition. He walks over to Ty Burna with a slow walk, closing the distance between the two very cautiously. They stare at each other for a couple of seconds before Ty extends a handshake. Showtime smiles and accepts, shaking the hand of Burna. The crowd cheers loudly at the amount of respect shown between these two as Ty places the ring in Show's hands before leaving the stage quickly.

Showtime takes to the podium and stares at the ring for a few seconds.

Showtime: Wow, man... what a surreal experience. Not only have I been inducted into the Hall of Fame but Ty Burna gave my speech, shook my hand and handed me my ring... all without kicking my head off with a Consecrated Banishment.

The crowd lets out a laugh. Ty shrugs his shoulders and picks up his leg, pretending to polish his shoes.

Showtime: Don't worry Ty, I was ready to hit that Final Act off the stage.

He lets out a smile as the crowd begins chanting for Showtime.

"THANK-YOU-SHOW-TIME"
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

"THANK-YOU-SHOW-TIME"
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

"THANK-YOU-SHOW-TIME"
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

Showtime: No, no... thank you guys because without you, the WZCW Universe, none of us would be here and I certainly wouldn't be in the Hall of Fame. I know there have been times when I wasn't the greatest guy in the world and I did a lot of things that most men wouldn't do but for all of you guys to be here honouring me after all these years, I'd like to say thank you.

Show nods his head as the fans in the stadium cheer and applaud.

Showtime: And of course, I've got to thank Ty Burna. You say that I made you. Brother, you made me. We are almost like yin and yang when we get into the ring together. I think we are destined to fight each other for the rest of our lives and when we go to the next life, the two of us will be headlining in heaven. This is probably going to last forever...

Ty smiles & the crowd cheers as Showtime takes a moment.

Showtime: But for the foreseeable future, the Show is currently on permanent hiatus from WZCW. Not because of the injuries I have sustained from wrestling; trust me, I've taken a lot worse beatings in my life-time... but for the benign cancer that has seemingly challenged Showtime to the game of life.

The crowd sits in shock as they hear this announcement for the first time.

Showtime: Luckily, as stated, the doctors have assured me that it is benign and it is 100% treatable. I am very grateful that the doctors were able to pick this up before it became anything too serious. However, it isn't the cancer that worries me. I've been more worried about the series of opponents I have faced over the years like Big Dave, Constantine, Drake Callahan... hell, I've probably been more worried about a Doug Crashin match because I am going to beat this cancer like it has never been beaten before!

The crowd is fired up and cheers, as well as laughing at the Doug Crashin joke.

Showtime: But... for that very, very slim chance that this cancer might be the thing that cancels the Show forever, I want to make sure to spend time with my family and give them the attention that they deserve. I missed a lot of my first sons' moments as a child and I'll be damned if I miss out on my next pride and joy...

... and for me to be here tonight being inducted into the Hall of Fame earlier than I probably should, I'd like to say thank you for allowing me to live this moment should I may not be alive to see my induction later down the line. I appreciate everything that WZCW and its entire Universe has done for me, thank you very much.

Showtime places the ring on his finger and raises his hands in the air, eliciting a big reaction from the fans. He has a smile on his face as Showtime starts to get a little emotional. Everest helps usher Showtime's family up onto the stage who joins him in the celebrations.

Everest points to the titantron screen.

Everest: Don't go anywhere Showtime, we've got some comments by the other superstars for you too.

Constantine
Showtime David Cougar has simultaneously been my best friend and my worst enemy for the majority of my career. He has accomplished everything in wrestling that there is to accomplish. A true professional that did anything that he set his mind to. Now, after his retirement, he is simultaneously my idol and my inspiration.

SHIT
Showtime is perhaps the greatest Human competitor ever, a true legend. This one looks forward to meeting him in combat where it will destroy him.

Flex Mussel
When I hear the name Showtime I think of the man that embodies all of the greatest qualities and talent that any wrestler can ever have. When I think of my favorite wrestler it would unquestionably be Showtime. If I could only wrestle one more match, I'd want it to be against him because he is that damn good.

Steven Kurtesy
At best, Showtime and I were colleagues. We didn't exactly knew each other unless it was inside a wrestling ring. Many times over the years, we fought one another and only on one occasion was I ever able to topple him. Everything that he has earned he did so by being the best and fighting for everything. I am honoured to say that I lost the World Heavyweight championship to him.

An amazing performer who should have more accolades than he should. Trust me on that, I'm a doctor.

Theron Daggeshield
Daniel "The Main Event" Jaguar is one of the fiercest warriors to have ever set foot in the ring. Him setting the record of most times holding the World Gladiatorial Championship speaks for itself.

Mikey Stormrage
I had a few matches with Showtime, and each time he brought something new. I had the good fortune to beat him, only for him to come back with something completely different the next go round and beat me. His longevity is a testament to his ability to reinvent himself and I hope to take a page from his book and hold multiple World titles.

Ramparte
When I look into the mirror, I see three heads. The first is mine and the last one is also mine with a talk show. I see you in me, therefore your legacy is not wasted. Bravo.

The crowd boos at the very generic statements made by Ramparte, causing Eve & Flex to smack the back of his head at the remarks.

Matt Tastic
When I first started here in WZCW, I saw a lot of guys. They all had over the top personalities. All of them looking for that edge to stand out and say "I'm A Star!". But Cougar? From the first moment I saw him, I said "this guy's got it". There was a few bumps in the road, but then it came true. Not only is Showtime a big star, he's the most decorated wrestler in wrestling history and every day I see myself in the mirror, title or no title, I say to myself "What Would Showtime Do?" He's got the perfect career. Top face, top villain, you name it. He's played every role, won everything there is to win and he'll stop to do his snazzy show. The Show.

I know things between him and I got crazy, but even as he beat my grandpa, the fact that I would get a major match against him gave me goosebumps. Because that's how great he is. That's the kind of mystique the name "Showtime" David Cougar has.

Ty Burna
Showtime Cougar. A name that brings fury and rage to me, and a name that I can call my greatest rival. No one has ever pushed me to my absolute limit like him, he brought the best out of me and I feel like I did the same for him. Our story runs concurrent for years, always trying to best the other, even when we were not directly squaring off. He has done it all, quite literally holding every title in WZCW. Who would have thought that our match in the Eurasian Tournament so long ago would just be the precursor to WZCW's greatest rivalry? From our triple threat match with Drake Callahan, to main eventing Kingdom Come III, together, we stole the show every single time. I am honored to be called your final opponent at the SuperShow, and I will be proud to watch you entered that hallowed Hall. Thank you Showtime, together we grew into the biggest stars in WZCW, and without you I don't think I would reach the heights I have. The Harbinger of Chaos bows to you this night, and through it all despite the blood we have spilled, I can still call you my friend. Congratulations Showtime, tonight is well deserved for you.

We see Showtime have a huge smile on his face as he turns to where Ty is sitting and nods his head, with Ty nodding back as he applauds him. The crowd cheers loudly once more before Everest calls up Titus to come up from his seat. He walks up the stage as Showtime's family steps aside, allowing all three Hall of Famers to stand in the middle of the stage and take a photo with all three of their rings touching in the center.

Kensworth: Thank you everyone for joining us. Please give them one last cheer for the WZCW Hall of Famers!

The crowd cheers loudly as they stand on their feet and applaud. The scene ends with Everest, Titus & Showtime Cougar standing atop the stage, all three as equals and legends of our industry.

--------------------------------------------------​

We come back to Kingdom Come VI where everyone in the arena is standing on their feet and applauding for the ceremony. Huge cheers take over the arena for a minute before the camera goes back to the commentators.

Copeland: Congratulations to Titus & Showtime for their Hall of Fame inductions and becoming legends alongside Everest last night.

Cohen: It was an amazing experience and it brought up a lot of memories as a member of this commentary team. A real wave of nostalgia came over me that night as if it was like yesterday that we were seeing these two at their peak.

Connor: It sent chills down my spine, just like the main event of every Kingdom Come that has happened in WZCW. It is our last match on the card and it is coming up next. Are you gentlemen ready?

Cohen: Ready is an understatement, Cat. It is the match I've been waiting for all night.

Copeland: Well you won't have to wait much longer as in mere seconds, these two giants will collide and bring to you an amazing main event match for the most prestigious prize in our industry.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We cut backstage to see The Beard staring at a mirror in his dressing room. Eyeing himself demoniacally, his gaze never moves from the reflection of his fiery eyes. He fixes his arm pads before standing up and spinning his arms around and letting go of an almighty grunt. He pushes past the camera and heads out of the locker room, the door slamming behind him.

Copeland: The Beard didn't come here to be second place tonight, folks. He is a bad son of a bitch and he will stop at nothing to make sure that the Heavyweight Championship is his once again.

Cohen: He looks intense, Seabass. I wouldn't like to be Matt Tastic right now, that's for sure.

We then cut to a picture of Matt Tastic staying light on his toes in another dressing room. In the background, we see the real WZCW Heavyweight Championship hanging from a hook above his bag. There is a deafening roar as he turns to it and stops for a moment. With a steely look upon his face, he nods to himself slowly before grabbing the Championship and slinging it over his shoulder. He dances on his toes again for a second before letting go of a nervous breath of air. He gives himself another reassuring nod before heading out of the door.

Connors: The Champion looks focussed and ready for the task that awaits him here tonight. There is absolutely no way that he has underestimated his opponent.

Copeland: The cards are about to be on the table, folks. The main event is coming your way.

Cohen: Brace yourselves.

qrk6I7k.gif

[youtube]ic0O22P5mTk[/youtube]

Tale of the Tape​

• The Beard cashed in his King for a Day Contract at Meltdown Madness.
  • He then proceeded to leave the company.
  • Matt Tastic won the Lethal Lottery to win the vacant World Title.
  • Beard made his return and targeted Tastic with the help of GM Vance Bateman.

World_Title.gif

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship!

[youtube]Wt-IZ2YZOAc[/youtube]​

The arena goes dark for an entire minute as the music plays. Slowly a silhouette of a burning building appears on stage. After a few moments, The Beard emerges from the fiery rubble, trenched in a dark hooded robe. Beard spreads his arms and two henchmen remove the robe. He is clad in his normal black attire, though he has the words 'fear' and 'destruction' on his left and right leg respectively. He has a stoic look upon his face as he methodically approaches the ring, ignoring the heavy chorus of boos that rain down upon him. As he gets to the steel steps he slams his fists down, the sickening sound ringing over the boos throughout the building. He turns to the crowd and screams out "Fear and Destruction is upon us!"

Copeland: This guy scares me.

Cohen: You are looking at the true world champion right here guys.

Connor: The Beard looks ready to reclaim the title he never lost, Matt Tastic faces a stiff test tonight in the biggest match of his life.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage platinum recording artists, the international J-Rock band, L'Arc~En~Ciel!

[youtube]B5zg6m7-Y9Q[/youtube]​

As the band plays, the stage and aisle are filled with hundreds of people dressed in the military outfits of the Fullmetal Alchemist franchise's Amestrian Army. They all salute as smoke begins to engulf the entrance. Electricity is seen as a person rises. Clad in a red hooded duster, black pants and wifebeater rises the World Heavyweight Champion, Matt Tastic. Cosplaying as popular anime protagonist, Edward Elric. He claps his hands as he was performing alchemic transmutation and a light resembling a transmutation circle forms all over the arena. Pyro goes off right above him at the ceiling and an object falls. The World Heavyweight Championship lands on his hands and he places it around waist before running down the aisle full of Amestrian Soldiers. The plays on as Matt stands on the top turnbuckle showing his title to the 70,000 strong. L'Arc finish their number as pyro engulfs the stage.

Connor: This crowd is electric!

Cohen: Certainly not for Matt Tastic, how anyone could cheer this guy is beyond me.

Copeland: He is the World Champion Jack, and the fans love him. As Cat said though, he faces what is likely the biggest test of his career here tonight.

The camera cuts to the men inside the ring.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the main event of the evening! Introducing first, to my left, he weighed in at two hundred and eighty five pounds. Per Order of Vance Bateman, he is the true Heavyweight Champion, "The Gatekeeper of Destruction" The Beard!

Heavy boos rain down upon Beard as he raises his arms and taunts the crowd.

Connor: For weeks now, The Beard has tormented Matt Tastic, these fans are right to boo him.

Cohen: Now hold on a minute Cat. This man never lost his world title. He deserves better than the plebes in this audience are giving him.

Copeland: Jack is correct, The Beard never lost the World Title, but he did walk out on the company after beating Ty Burna at Meltdown Madness. WZCW principle owner Kenneth Banks had no choice but to strip him of the title.

Cohen: But the man was never pinned. He has ran through everyone in front of him since. Team Live Mas, Mikey Stormrage, El Califa Dragon. He has decimated them all.

Connor: While Jack isn't wrong, Beard hasn't been the loveable giant we fell in love with so long ago, in some time.

Copeland: It is worth mentioning that Beard is winless in his only Kingdom Come appearance, having lost to Strikeforce in WZCW's first ever TLC match at Kingdom Come Four.

Cohen: The past is the past Seabass.

Harrys: And standing to my right, the champion, he weighed in tonight at two hundred thirty eight pounds. Ladies and gentlemen, he is the reigning, defending, WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Maaatt Taaastic!

The crowd cheers wildly as Tastic holds his WZCW Heavyweight Championship high above his head.

Copeland: Matt Tastic, the winner of the Lethal Lottery in which he won the vacant World Title, hasn't had much to cheer about since winning the belt.

Connor: Right you are Sebastian. From the constant threats from The Beard and Vance Bateman, to finding out he had been carrying around a fake title belt, the deck has been stacked against Matt.

Cohen: Rightfully so. Matt may have won the Lethal Lottery, but he is a sham champion. You heard Mr. Harrys, Vance Bateman, our senior general manager, has anointed The Beard is the true champion.

Connor: Vance can have Beard announced as whatever he wants, the fact remains that Matt Tastic walked into the ring tonight with the gold around his waist.

Copeland: Regardless of who walks out the winner tonight, history will be made as one of these men will pick up their first Kingdome Come win, as Matt Tastic, in all of his alter egos, is winless in three matches.

Harrys: Our referee in charge of tonight's contest is WZCW senior official, Juruo Akiyama.

Copeland: No one's better suited for this monumental contest than Mr. Akiyama.

Cohen: Who the hell wears red shoes?

Connor: The best ref in the business.

World_Title.gif

As always, referee Jurou Akiyama is in charge of the main event proceedings here tonight. He checks both men for foreign objects and goes over last minute instructions and calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

The two men approach slowly, circling each other. The Beard appears eager to close the gap, but Tastic stays on the outside. Each time Beard tries to make his move, Matt quickly moves away.

Cohen: Fight him you coward.

Copeland: Tastic is giving up close to fifty pounds to Beard tonight, I can see why he isn't eager to let Beard get his hands on him.

Eventually Tastic manages to secure a side headlock. He wrenches on the hold until Beard is able to reverse into a hammerlock. Tastic smacks his chest a few times before trying to pump himself up, but the challenger transitions into a side headlock of his own before working to a headlock takeover.

Connor: Score the first point for Beard, as he gets Tastic to the ground first.

Beard works on the headlock, but Tastic uses his legs to hammer away before he locks on a head scissor. The Beard is able to power out and the two men are back on their feet. After some brief posturing by both men, they are back to a collar and elbow tie up. The Beard manages to slip behind with a waist lock and uses an amateur style takedown. He keeps the hold locked in and brings the two men to their feet. Matt is able to break the hold though and works an arm wringer. He twists it and connects with a kick to said arm. Beard shakes out his arm as Tastic grins slyly at his foe.

Cohen: You want to know why I don't like Matt Tastic? He lacks a killer instinct.

Copeland: How can a record setting four time Mayhem champion lack a killer instinct?

Tastic charges but Beard meets Tastic in the middle of the ring and easily lifts him and sends him into the corner. Powerful shoulder thrusts in the turnbuckle draw the ire of the ref, but The Beard keeps on the power display, ramming his huge shoulders into the midsection. He throws Tastic across the ring and begins to hammer away with clubbing blows, knocking the champ to a seated position. He stomps and kicks away at the midsection of the champ, the referee warning him but Beard shows no fear as he lifts Tastic to his feet and begins to wrap his hands around the throat of the champ. Tastic fires off a couple of right hands, enough to break the hold. He then follows up with some knees to the midsection, backing Beard up, creating some space. He follows up with a kick, but Beard catches it and pulls the champ in for a huge belly to belly.

Copeland: If Tastic doesn't find a way to create some offense soon, this will be over quick.

Cohen: He may have outlasted twenty nine other men to win that title, but The Beard is an entirely different monster.

Tastic crawls to his feet and again charges. Beard is again able to scoop him over his shoulder and ram him into the turnbuckle. He clubs away with forearm shots until Tastic is dazed.

"This is my house!"

Beard lets out a mighty yell at Tastic, who responds in kind with a kick to the head, stunning the big man. He comes back with a high knee, sending Beard staggering. Tastic gets a head of steam and connects with a springboard wheel kick to knock the challenger down near the ropes, and a running dropkick knocks Beard to the floor below. With the big man on the outside, Tastic runs and hits the ropes and leaps over the top rope with a plancha, but Beard is on his feet and catches him in midair before he runs Tastic back first into the ring post. He then sets him on his feet and throws him hard into the steel steps.

Cohen: This is what I'm talking about, just as it appears Tastic is going to gain some momentum, The Beard comes back strong.

Connor: The champ is definitely fighting an uphill battle.

At a count of six, Beard rolls Tastic back inside and attempts a cover.
One!
Two!
The champ kicks out, but The Beard is not deterred and with a handful of hair, lifts the champ to his feet and hoists him over his shoulder. He looks to throw him into the turnbuckle, but Tastic slips out the back and pushes Beard into the turnbuckle. He then quickly scrambles outside and climbs to the top turnbuckle opposite Beard. Once Beard stumbles in range, Tastic connects with a double axe handle. The Beard drops to a knee and Tastic starts to hammer away with forearm shots to the back, but the challenger shrugs the blows off and rises to his feet. A huge boot to the face puts Tastic back to the ground. A huge running legdrop across the chest and throat of the champ and again Beard makes a cover.
One!
Two!
Again Tastic gets a shoulder up.

Copeland: Jack, what do you think the champ needs to do here to get an edge?

Cohen: Lie down for the three and hope Beard spares his life.

Beard begins to lift Tastic back to his feet, the champ trying to fight back with right hands to the midsection, but The Beard powers through them. He lifts him in a military press and tosses him over the top rope, but amazingly Tastic lands on his feet, using his hands to stabilize himself. He taunts the challenger, who proceeds to leave the ring. As he does, Tastic climbs onto the announce table and leaps, connecting with a clothesline that puts the big man down, and Tastic is fired up. He leaps onto the nearby barricade and gestures to the fans. In his hubris though, Beard is able to recover and pulls the legs out from under the champ and he hits the barricade face first. With the referee at a count of eight, Beard rolls into the ring and back out to break the count and force the veteran referee Akiyama to restart.

Connor: Now the champ is in real trouble.

Beard lifts Tastic to his feet and drags him over to the announce table. He lifts Matt high in the air and drops him face first onto the table, which offers little give. The Beard clears the table and has an evil look in his eyes. He lifts him again, but this time Tastic elbows his way out and slips behind his foe. He slams the head of Beard into the table before he scrambles back into the ring. The big man walks around dazed for a few moments, but recovers in time to beat the ten count. Tastic tries to mount some offense with some stomps and manages to hit a side kick to the midsection, doubling over The Beard. A swinging neckbreaker puts Beard down, but the champ forgoes a pin. For the first time in this match, Matt Tastic can catch a breather and retreats to a corner to do so.

Cohen: This is stupid, he needs to stay on him.

Matt watches as Beard gets to his feet. He hops to the second rope and waits for Beard to close the gap. He leaps, looking for a crossbody, but Beard catches him. Despite elbows from the champ, the hold is not broken and Beard connects with a big backbreaker. He doesn't let up and connects with a second backbreaker. As the crowd groans, Beard shows impressive strength by keeping his arms locked around the champ and throwing him overhead with a fallaway slam. With Tastic down, Beard lets out a primal roar, leading to some heavy boos. He tugs on his beard and heads to the top rope, looking for The Flying Beard. The near three hundred pound monster has some trouble getting his footing and Tastic is able to get to his knees and throw himself at the ropes, crotching the challenger. Using said ropes, Tastic pulls himself to his feet and calls for a hurricanrana. He climbs the turnbuckle and wraps his legs around the champ and leaps, but Beard turns it into a giant powerbomb. The challenger realizes he is in control and take a moment to adjust his himself after his turnbuckle mishap, before he stands over the champ. Tastic tries to crawl away, but Beard stomps down hard on his hands, causing Matt to scream out loud. Beard grabs Matt around his throat and pulls him to his feet, Beard ignoring the warning of the referee, and throws him into the turnbuckle. He begins to throw hard elbows over and over, before he begins to go back to the midsection with shoulder thrusts. The ref gets to a count of four before the monstrous challenger relents.

Copeland: It has to be said, as in control as he is, Beard has to be careful not to get himself disqualified.

Cohen: It isn't often I agree with you Seabass, but this dominant performance would all be for naught if the ref were to DQ Beard.

As Tastic staggers out of the corner he runs into a snap scoop powerslam, and Beard stays on top for a cover.
One!
Two!
Tastic gets a shoulder up and Beard almost smiles at the resiliency of his opponent. Beard drags his opponent to his feet, and Tastic musters what he can and begins to throw hard kicks to the legs of Beard, backing him to the ropes. The ref forces the break, but Tastic looks to keep up the momentum and stay on the offensive. He keeps kicking away as Beard moves in, the frustration growing on the face of the challenger. Just when it appears Tastic is out of trouble, Beard again catches a kick, but Tastic counters with a enziguri, the crowd goes nuts as Tastic scrambles over to make a cover.
One!
And Only one as Beard powers out!

Connor: Incredible!

Tastic can't believe it as he uses the ropes to get to his feet to meet Beard. He throws some rights and lefts, trying to soften up the beast. A hard boot to the gut stops Tastic though. Beard tries to fire back, but Matt blocks. He goes downstairs with three short punches to the gut, then baseball slides and hits a martial arts punch to the gut, The Charge Shot! Beard is down! The crowd comes alive as Matt is feeling it.

"Live Más! Live Más! Live Más!"

The crowd grows even louder as Matt calls for the Headache Driver. He begs for Beard to get to his feet and when he does he hoists the big man over his shoulder, but Beard slips out the back and sets up for Poetic Justice, but Tastic slips out and hits a spinning backfist, staggering the challenger. He then connects with a spinning wheelkick to put Beard on the mat. The champ then runs and springboards and connects with a corkscrew senton, The Screw Attack! He hooks the leg!
One!
Two
The Beard gets a shoulder up! Matt Tastic and the crowd are stunned as Akiyama assures Matt it was only two.

Copeland: The Beard just kicked out of Tastic's finishing move!

Connor: What will it take to put the big man down?

Cohen: I'm not sure Matt Tastic can keep him down.

Matt runs his hands through his hair, pondering his next move. He looks to the crowd, as if asking what he should do as Beard gets to his feet. Before he can get to his vertical base, Matt tackles Beard and hammers away with right hands, almost out of frustration, as the ref has to physically pull Tastic away. Tastic throws his hands in the air, saying he is done. Tastic tries to get Beard on his feet, but Beard fights it and uses his power advantage to push the champ away long enough to get to his feet on his own power. The two begin to trade right hands.

Si! No! Si! No! Si! No!

Back and forth they go until a mighty headbutt staggers Tastic. The Beard grabs an arm and Irish whips Matt across the ring. Off the rebound, Beard connects with a giant size sixteen boot to the face. In a near mirror image of an earlier spot, Beard drops a quick leg across the throat. He follows it up with a leaping elbow drop, driven right into the heart of the champion. The challenger gets Tastic on his feet and throws into the corner. He takes a few steps back before he runs and leaps, connecting with a big splash in the corner. Tastic stumbles out, right into a sidewalk slam. Beard signals for the end and brings Matt to his feet and sets him up for Poetic Justice, his version of a rolling cutter. He yells out.

"FEAR AND DESTRUCTION ARE UPON US!"

Poetic Justice connects! Beard hooks a leg.
One!
Two
Thr-NO!

Matt Tastic kicks out! Matt Tastic kicks out of Poetic Justice and The Beard can't believe it. He slams his fists to the mat.

Copeland: The champ kicks out!

Cohen: No it was three!

Jurou Akiyama assures Beard it was only two. Frustrated, Beard shoves the ref to the ground, and Akiyama is out.

Connor: Wait, what is this?

With the referee out, the General Manager of Meltdown, Vance Bateman, is making his way down the ramp, steel chair in hand. He gets to the ring and barks orders at The Beard as he hands him the chair as Matt Tastic stirs.

Copeland: Its clear what is going on here. Vance Bateman has seen enough and wants his champion to end it.

Before Tastic can collect his wits, Beard rams the chair into the midsection of the champ and then hits a shot across the back. Tastic is down, and Beard rolls him onto his back and places the chair over him before he goes up to the top rope. He forgoes the flying heabutt he calls The Flying Beard, instead opting for a big splash onto the chair and Tastic. At the last second, Tastic uses what little he has left to throw the chair at The Beard, it connects with the leaping Beard just as Tastic rolls out of the way, leaving Beard to crash to the mat. Vance Bateman, who was doing his best to wake the referee, looks disgusted as Tastic kicks the chair in his direction. Just as The Beard struggles to his feet, Akiyama stirs, and Tastic hoists Beard over his shoulder and hits the Headache Driver. He hooks the leg as a groggy Juruo Akiyama slowly crawls into position to make the count.
One!
Two!
Three! The referee calls for the bell as a horrified Vance Bateman looks on.

Harrys: Here is your winner and STILL WZCW Heavyweight Champion, Matt Tastic!

Copeland: Matt Tastic has successfully defends the WZCW World Heavyweight Title!

Cohen: No! This match needs to be restarted! Vance! Do something!

Connor: Despite Bateman's best efforts, Matt Tastic remains WZCW World Heavyweight Champion tonight.

Tastic falls over onto his back as the crowd roars around him, chants of Live Mas filling the arena as Tastic puts his hands on his heads, the moment finally sinking into him as he lifts his arm up in victory. He slowly gets to his feet as Akiyama collects the WZCW World Heavyweight Title from the ringside assistant. Tastic pulls himself up to his feet as The Beard rolls to the outside. Tastic is handed the belt and he lifts it up high into the air. Pyro begins going off all around the arena before confetti begins falling. Tastic walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up it, lifting the title high into the air.

Copeland: The journey has completed for Matt Tastic. From being the first to win the WZCW World Heavyweight Title at the Lethal Lottery, to becoming only the second person to successfully defend the World Title in the Main Event at Kingdom Come.

Cohen: As much as I hate to admit it, Tastic was the better man tonight. Congratulations to him.

Connor: He proved himself as World Champion here tonight, by fending off a very game The Beard. Matt has cemented his legacy.

Tastic climbs down from the turnbuckle and slides out of the ring, running over to the barricade and jumping into the crowd as he holds the title up high, leading the Live Mas chants the whole time as the crowd begins carrying him and letting him crowd surf.

Copeland: We are out of time here at Kingdom Come VI! For my colleagues Jack Cohen, and Cat Connor, I am Sebastian Copeland. Goodnight, and congratulations to Matt Tastic one more time!

The camera pans out but still focuses on Tastic moving through the crowd as the celebration continues. The WZCW logo flashes on the screen, and Kingdom VI goes off the air.

Credits:
Yaz: Matt Tastic vs. The Beard
Falkon: HoF, Segments, Constantine vs. El Califa Dragon
Harthan: Chris KO vs. Steven Holmes
Thriller: Segments, Hard Metal Penetration vs. Cerberus
Dave: Ty Burna vs. Mikey Stormrage, Segments, Opening
Killjoy: Aubrey Sloan vs. Eve Taylor, Graphics, Videos
Ty Burna: Super Ladder Melee Match, Segments

Well this is it guys. The long road to Kingdom Come VI has come and gone. Congratulations to all the winners this evening. Lot of work put into this show and we do hope you all enjoyed it. We'll be taking a week off to reset and get everything in order for what looks to be a pretty chaotic Redemption cycle.

With congratulations, also comes thanks. And this will be the final show for Harthan on Creative as well as in WZCW for now. Personally I want to thank him for his service to WZCW, and we wish him well in his future endeavors (I couldn't help myself). Thank you Harthan, you're always welcome here in WZCW, and I still owe Drake Callahan a drinking contest one of these days.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back