Killjoy's Going Stateside

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I'm moving to the states in a month or two. Irvine, Cali specifically to live with my old man for the first time in 14 years. From what I've gathered, life's a fuck of a lot better there than in this craphole of an island. I've worked minimum wage for 3 years ($7.25 x h) in a place that has a history of robbery, vandalism and bum attacks. When I went to Irvine, I learned of restaurant and fast food jobs offering from $9 to $12. Added to the fact that I'm living with my dad will walk/hitch a ride/bus/train for the first few months, I should see a good increase in income. In comparison to where I am now, where there are ZERO jobs outside of Walmart and McDonalds, I'd say it's an upgrade.

You wont be home sick. California has those also.
Speaking as someone who has lived in California for 30 years and in SOCAL for 26 plus of those at least. California is a massive racially and linguistically divided, debt choked shithole of a state. With high unemployment, poverty and crime...I don't know where he is now, but I would argue against ANYBODY coming here. Unless, you live in Somalia or something.

That's not too far away from one of the 3 places I'm giving some consideration to visiting. And when I say visiting I mean, moving temporarily, with potential to stay longer. It'd be closer to LA, but that looks to be ~45 minutes or so. Definitely not too far for a major WWE PPV get together.

The other two options are NYC and Arkansas. NYC would be awhile from now, and is probably the least likely. AK is the most likely, and will probably happen for at least 6 months this year. LA is just expensive, but I've got connnects at a production company in Hollywood, and an indy promotion in the city. As for AK, well...Chris Cash is there. Just trying to do SOMETHING but sit around all day, wishing I was doing something cooler.

EDIT: Killjoy, get off your ass and give me my damn cupcake. I've looked forward to that stupid picture all year.

Speaking as someone who has lived in California for 30 years and in SOCAL for 26 plus of those at least. California is a massive racially and linguistically divided, debt choked shithole of a state. With high unemployment, poverty and crime...I don't know where he is now, but I would argue against ANYBODY coming here. Unless, you live in Somalia or something.

I think he lives in Puerto Rico. Or Mexico. Or some other country with brown people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back