kieran_devlin is.......

That kieran might get discouraged because of being banned that he may
never come back again. He was the little poster that could.
Chaga chaga chaga...

get a grip i never made an alternate account, none of these losers are me

why make an alternate account when i was only banned for 2 weeks

Should be two years in the future. I think they just feel sorry for ya and keep shooting you with tranquilizer darts because nobody has the heart to finally shoot you and take you out of your misery for good.

Should be two years in the future. I think they just feel sorry for ya and keep shooting you with tranquilizer darts because nobody has the heart to finally shoot you and take you out of your misery for good.

Oh I do. I'm waiting for the next slip up, which would be the final one. Mwahaha.

He keeps pissing about in the complaint thread, he may make his return here. He can ask all the questions he wants in prison.

Oh I do. I'm waiting for the next slip up, which would be the final one. Mwahaha.

Oh god, you make me so hopt when you talk about booting his ass honey. Marry me. I'll buy you tickets to visit Shawn and build a shrine for you. I don't mind you sharing. Just ban his ass asap. lol

Oh god, you make me so hopt when you talk about booting his ass honey. Marry me. I'll buy you tickets to visit Shawn and build a shrine for you. I don't mind you sharing. Just ban his ass asap. lol

Lawls. He's perma banned now.

True. At the bar, I tell the ladies you're my grandpa that I'm looking after, and they think that it's so sweet of me, they give me head right there lol.

I know you do that. And it's fine. But usually when they give YOU that first kiss, prior to giving YOU head, they have already swallowed my future children. So there. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back