Kevin Nash Twitter...

jccool420

JC CooL 420
Credit to Prowrestling.net

TNA wrestler Kevin Nash had a wild night on Twitter that started with him stating, "Looks like it's me and Mr. Red Wine again." He sounded off on critics. "You can say what you want about me," Nash wrote. "I don't give a f---, but to every question my integrity, we no longer have a business relationship."
Nash also wrote, "10-10-10, shit 1099." He added that his TNA contract expires on Oct. 12 at midnight. "Then no one can f--- with me," Nash wrote. "I'm a f---ing man, not some greenhorn boy. You don't like what I do, fine. Pay me the dates you owe me, let my [accountants] look at the books."
Nash also took a jab at Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy. "RVD said Jeff Hardy and him are rock stars," Nash wrote. "In my prime, I was selling out 30,000-plus seat domes. They can't draw 1,000 on the road. WTF?"
Nash eventually was more positive about his TNA contract status. "I will work out my TNA contract and see what life brings me," he wrote. However, when a fan asked whether he would be staying with TNA, Nash responded, "No, moving on." You can read the posts at Twitter.com/RealKevinNash.

Wow... lol

Kevin seemed drunk and pretty pissed off...

Then I read pwtorch.com and they said that Nash admitted that Jason Hearvy, the producer, for TNA asked him to do it to build interest for October...

SO, these are my questions...

It's been pretty hard to tell in TNA what are shoots and what are the worked shoots... Is it a good idea to "work" the internet?

Do you think TNA really has backstage problems or is it more worked shoots then real backstage problems?

Do you think TNA will resign Nash? I'm pretty sure they will as he mentioned a while back that he wasn't ready to retire and Nash is a money man, I couldn't see him working just the independent scene...

Any thoughts?

It's been reported that Kevin Nash had a pretty energetic time on Twitter last night while arguing with fans and basically running down TNA. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/common/...gSHM/ViewArticle.php&newsFeedheadlineId=53305

There's also a link in the article that'll allow you to read all of Nash's comments, not just the various highlights shown in the article. He lashes out with a few comments aimed at TNA talent like RVD and Jeff Hardy as well as TNA Wrestling in general.

First reaction, never trust someone when they say "Oh, I was lying yesterday, that's not how I really feel." Especially when feeling that way can cost them money. There's at least an equal chance that the "Hervey asked me to" is a cover story--"working around the shoot", if you will.

I'd expect that Nash is looking at a pay cut from TNA, is pissed about it and did some drunk tweeting that he now regrets, and TNA is helping him cover for it. Will they work it into the 10.10.10 Wolfpac vs New Regime storyline? They'll probably try.

First of all, "Nash admitted TNA producer Jason Hervey asked him to make the comments to set up storyline developments in October" Who did Nash admit that to? Did Caldwell call him? Email?

Second of all, if it was a work, why do you tell the audience it's a work within 12 hours?

Only a moron would trust someone who's saying, "Oh, I was lying when I said that. I"m giving you the real story."

tna is dumb most of the time. they pull shit like all this twitter crap and the orlando screw job just to build interest. theyre trying to be as exciting as the old wcw and ecw when they dont understand that there are wayyy to many in depth wrestling fans like us that knows what happens behind the scenes. back in the wcw days there werent as many, they were able to draw ppl in by saying "fuck" on a live broadcast and acting like it was the wrestler getting out of hand.(with an exception to Steiner lol) TNA spends too much time trying to make their company the complete opposite of WWE by making their wrestles seem like loose cannons all the time when they should put more time and consideration into their storylines and wrester personas. and dont read into anything TNA puts on twitter, Carter just uses it as an alternative to what they put on tv, which if you're on this site you should know, is fake.

Nash's Twitt was pretty funny. In fact it was entertaining. But to come out, and say the next day, that it was just for funzies, is really going to hurt the situation.

Here, you had a nice realistic view. It made fans think. Now, we turn around and say it was a shoot. That really damages both Nash and TNA. Especially if TNA is behind this shoot.

If no one said anything, This would be something interesting news. Just let it out, and play it out. If TNA mentions anything about the Tweet, I think wrestling fans should be pissed.

tna is dumb most of the time. they pull shit like all this twitter crap and the orlando screw job just to build interest. theyre trying to be as exciting as the old wcw and ecw when they dont understand that there are wayyy to many in depth wrestling fans like us that knows what happens behind the scenes. back in the wcw days there werent as many, they were able to draw ppl in by saying "fuck" on a live broadcast and acting like it was the wrestler getting out of hand.(with an exception to Steiner lol) TNA spends too much time trying to make their company the complete opposite of WWE by making their wrestles seem like loose cannons all the time when they should put more time and consideration into their storylines and wrester personas. and dont read into anything TNA puts on twitter, Carter just uses it as an alternative to what they put on tv, which if you're on this site you should know, is fake.

This post is about Nash's comments, not your hatred toward TNA, dipshit. Go watch Michael Cole "strut that ass" with some uncoordinated bitches.

Anyway, I don't know if it was a work or not.

If it was a work
- umm..o-kay I guess it fits into the whole Nash/Sting pissed off at management so there's nothing wrong with it.

If it wasn't a work - this guy has some serious issues. I've been following him on Twatter for a while now and he always puts down his "haters" with a plethora of cynical mom jokes. And I'm kind of glad he's mad at TNA. It means TNA doesn't give a shit about him, and I can't blame them.

Nash's Twitt was pretty funny. In fact it was entertaining. But to come out, and say the next day, that it was just for funzies, is really going to hurt the situation.

Here, you had a nice realistic view. It made fans think. Now, we turn around and say it was a shoot. That really damages both Nash and TNA. Especially if TNA is behind this shoot.

If no one said anything, This would be something interesting news. Just let it out, and play it out. If TNA mentions anything about the Tweet, I think wrestling fans should be pissed.

I agree. Even if it wasn't a shoot, they could've played off of it. This guy would get major heat on iMPACT. It reminds me of the time DX paid WCW a little "visit". Like Triple H said, the smartest thing WCW could've done is to let DX into the arena during the show. Great fuckin' TV.

But the fact that they claim it was a shoot and it was worked proves the exact opposite - that it was sincere. Probably they don't want their own guys shitting on their own company. Everybody else seems to be doing...

I guess I'll start by saying I agree with everything Nash said. Was it a shoot or a work? Don't know and it doesn't really matter. I think working the internet is the way of the future for Professional Wrestling. You used to be able to do it on TV but all the smarks can tell now, so internet is the next logical step. Look at how people reacted to the Daniel Bryan situation.

I like Kevin Nash and hope he stay in TNA till he is really to retire. He wouldn't fit in with WWE anymore, and I feel he's earned his spot in TNA. Is he a great worker? No, but he can still have a decent match, work fans, and cut a promo. He does have legacy to him and he's just down right fun and entertaining to me. Nash and Sting are the only "old Guys" I find relevant in TNA even though they are currently being misused.

I guess I'll start by saying I agree with everything Nash said. Was it a shoot or a work? Don't know and it doesn't really matter. I think working the internet is the way of the future for Professional Wrestling. You used to be able to do it on TV but all the smarks can tell now, so internet is the next logical step. Look at how people reacted to the Daniel Bryan situation.

I like Kevin Nash and hope he stay in TNA till he is really to retire. He wouldn't fit in with WWE anymore, and I feel he's earned his spot in TNA. Is he a great worker? No, but he can still have a decent match, work fans, and cut a promo. He does have legacy to him and he's just down right fun and entertaining to me. Nash and Sting are the only "old Guys" I find relevant in TNA even though they are currently being misused.

Exactly. I also think that taking a real life situation, a backstage confrontation of any sort, something that leaks out into the internet should be transformed in a TV storyline. I was always a fan of such an approach. It gets the wrestlers more motivated, it's easier for them to fit into the situation and be passionate about it, because they are in that situation in reality. Not all wrestlers are good actors.

Plus, working the internet is also great. Let's face it, the internet grew incredibly fast over the last few years. We're blind without it and we get all of our info from it. TNA is doing a LOT of online content stuff and that's really really good. The Nash thing, work or not - there's a lesson to be learned. Things like that get people going, they talk about it. Of course, doing it too much is going to look even faker but it's nice to have such things every now and then.

I hope that this is a shoot. It brings attention to the TNA product and has all of us in the IWC talking TNA. As far as Hall retiring, I real hope not since I was 11 years old "Diesel" has been one of my favorites, even with the politicking and everything.

I think it proves one of two things.

Either TNA is trying to work the internet (Which makes no sense)

Or You shouldn't Tweet while you are drunk

Either way it's pretty damn entertaining.

Remember kids friends don't let friends tweet drunk

I think he had to much red wine and got worked up when he read some people's tweets directed at him. It was chuckle worthy to me.

I think it proves one of two things.

Either TNA is trying to work the internet (Which makes no sense)

Or You shouldn't Tweet while you are drunk

Either way it's pretty damn entertaining.

Remember kids friends don't let friends tweet drunk

Why does it make no sense to work the internet? Especially when you say it is entertaining. The whole point of TNA is to entertain, right?

I almost bought into this not a work stuff, but with RVD and AJ having similar "inappropriate outbursts" that just happened to tie directly into storylines, I suspect this is more of the same. Sure it comes from a real place which is what makes it work but of all people in TNA Nash is one of the least likely to do something like this out of pure drunken error. He is just serving as the mouthpiece for Sting's side in this increasingly multi-sided conflict.

I don't think this was really a big deal. He was probably just drunk and went on a few rants, whatever. I don't agree with his bashing of Jeff and RVD really, but it made me laugh anyway. I don't have a twitter account but I check out his (Nash) page once in a while, and so this doesn't surprise me, he really is unintentionally hilarious. He is always doing stupid shit on his twitter, like getting into flame wars with random people who bash him on there, so this new little rant doesn't really surprise me or anything. I really doubt this is a work.

I almost bought into this not a work stuff, but with RVD and AJ having similar "inappropriate outbursts" that just happened to tie directly into storylines, I suspect this is more of the same. Sure it comes from a real place which is what makes it work but of all people in TNA Nash is one of the least likely to do something like this out of pure drunken error. He is just serving as the mouthpiece for Sting's side in this increasingly multi-sided conflict.

I would be open to the argument that this is 100% work if TNA/Nash weren't saying to PWTorch that "it's only a work."

If it's a work, you don't say "it's a work."

However, now that it's out there, TNA will try to tie it into what they're doing. Whether because they believe in working the internet and in worked shoots because it's forever 1999, or because they're prone to panic and someone shit a brick when one of their talents badmouthed them in public and they just had to get it under control.

Hey, they "shoot" on eachother on ReAction, what's stopping them from doing it on Twitter?

But I think he was in character while Tweeting.I read one tweet after the bombardment of crap and he said something about nobody being better than Big Sexy and while it's normal it sounded as if he was cutting a promo or something.

Oh Kliq, always connected to The Lord.

HBK -tweets about God.

X-Pac - punished by God.

Hall - probably ate a God. ( Buddha )

Trips - he's that damn God.

Nash - think he's God.

I finally saw the full list of tweets. The one where he "admits its a work" isn't quite that.

To me, it sounds like he doesn't like Jason Harvey or what TNA is doing with ReAction--especially if the wrestlers, correction, if Kevin NAsh, isn't being paid extra to do those segments, which TNA is making more money off of while (presumably) asking him to take less money and/or dates in his next deal. (Side question: Has Nash been on ReAction? I don't remember him on it, but I haven't seen them all.)

So I withdraw my argument that "it can't be a work, or he wouldn't admit its a work." So it could easily be a work, where Nash was sent home with "homework" to tweet on those themes.

From Tnasylum.com:
going to take some time off twitter , will still read tweets just need to decompress away from the wrestling world. much love .....Kev

to the haters glad I was able to be there to dump on me to make u feel better about your FUCKED up lifes.

I will work out my TNA contract anbd see what life brings me ,to my fans I love you and words can never explain what you mean to me.

RVD said Jeff hardy and him are rock stars ,in my prime I was selling out 30'000 plus seat domes they can't draw 1000 on the road .WTF

.I'm a fucking man not some green horn boy .you don't like what I do fine .Pay me the dates you owe me .let my accounts look at the books

@StanSmith56 @ZamboniGuy69 deal is up Oct. 12 midnight then no one can fuck with me .

Jason Heary made me tweet that guess you have to stayed tune after impact 4 the answers

. 10- 10- 10 shit 1099

. You want to go to war with the best, hope you fuckers don't live in glass houses. sorry to the33'276 that have no idea what I'm ranting 4

and to the person that said every September I go to work for my self ,fuck you you didn't even see it.mid card bullshit neverbeens fuck you

. you can say what you want about me I don't give a FUCK ,but to ever question my integrity we no longer have a business relationship.

This post is about Nash's comments, not your hatred toward TNA, dipshit. Go watch Michael Cole "strut that ass" with some uncoordinated bitches.

Anyway, I don't know if it was a work or not.

If it was a work
- umm..o-kay I guess it fits into the whole Nash/Sting pissed off at management so there's nothing wrong with it.

If it wasn't a work - this guy has some serious issues. I've been following him on Twatter for a while now and he always puts down his "haters" with a plethora of cynical mom jokes. And I'm kind of glad he's mad at TNA. It means TNA doesn't give a shit about him, and I can't blame them.

hah who said i hated TNA? im just using examples to show it was a work dood so chill. last i checked everyones opinon matters. now lets look at this rationally, the last interview i read about nash he was fine. he mentioned finally getting back in the ring when he was facing double j and he said he felt great. he said hes at a peak in his career, a peak. this makes me believe hes happy where hes at, not pissed one bit. if his storyline is a work then this tweet must be as well. he has alot of injuries thats why he doesnt wrestle each and every week but TNA saw the opportunity and flipped it(genius i might add) then teamed him with a guy whos storyline was similar which is sting. they're obviously doing a great job with this twitter thing cause they've got us all buzzing about it.

As Eddie Guerrero said in his autobiography, "Keven Nash is the devil". He's a piece of shit nobody, he's overweight, has no wrestling skill, and didn't draw for shit. Shawn Michaels drew, while Nash was his side kick. The reason Hardy and RVD don't draw for TNA is because TNA is an indy promotion that just has a little more exposure than other indies. If they were still in WWE, they'd draw great. I'd like to see Nash in his prime but in TNA. He wouldn't draw for shit.

As Eddie Guerrero said in his autobiography, "Keven Nash is the devil". He's a piece of shit nobody, he's overweight, has no wrestling skill, and didn't draw for shit. Shawn Michaels drew, while Nash was his side kick. The reason Hardy and RVD don't draw for TNA is because TNA is an indy promotion that just has a little more exposure than other indies. If they were still in WWE, they'd draw great. I'd like to see Nash in his prime but in TNA. He wouldn't draw for shit.

you couldnt be more wrong. TNA passed awhile back. Nash doesnt need a prime anymore. correct me if im wrong, he won the wwf title and hes like a five time wcw? he drew a hell of a long time ago. hes won just as many world titles as hardy and rvd combine. so he may be the devil, idk ive never met the guy. but the reason hbk drew more back in the day is because he was a sex idol and all the girls loved him. deisel was a bodyguard? hes not suppose to steal the show. and yea hardy and rvd drew in the WWE but why arent they in the WWE now? because they're so stupid they cant pass their drugtest!

I watched all these Tweets come through laughing at every one of them. I've always liked Nash so I enjoy it when he gets pissed up and pissed off at people. He has a high opinion of himself, but a lot of the time he's right. I had a feeling the RVD thing had annoyed people backstage. Of course it would. For all the bollocks that comes out of Nash's mouth, the RVD thing topped the lot. He aint a rock star. He isn't pulling in shit. Whilst you could say the same for Nash, at least he did something once. RVD's opinion of himself isn't really based on much other than being better than some glorified jobbers in old ECW. Nash probably said what the likes of Kurt Angle are thinking but are too professional to say.

There was another thing that caught my eye that I don't think anyone has mentioned, but forgive me if this has been discussed already. Nash also messaged what appears to be a fake Jim Ross account. In case nobody has seen it, I'll repeat his messages. I won't type "JR's" responses, because it's not a real account. The messages read as follows:

"@GoodOl_JimRoss: get me a job J.R"

"@GoodOl_JimRoss: Will cover old LTD and Whisper classics"

"@GoodOl_JimRoss: lets start with the wine 3 peice suits"

"@GoodOl_JimRoss: sent you a dm please be honest"

Now I don't know if Kevin thought he was talking to the real JR or whether he knew it was a fake. Also most of these messages are irrelevant as they are based on the idiotic replies from the JR account, but the first one and the last one are of interest. Although obviously we don't know what the DM was. Anyway, I thought I'd put these on here in case they were of any interest. I apologise again if someone has already posted these.

Why does it make no sense to work the internet? Especially when you say it is entertaining. The whole point of TNA is to entertain, right?

I agree with this, and it seems TNA has been doing this a lot lately making it harder to tell whats a spoiler and whats not a spoiler. There will always be a growing doubt about what is real and not when it comes to the IWC now. (take this thread for an example) Personally I think this is a work to help build the story line. The biggest haters of TNA ARE the IWC. So they are working us to devalue our opinion and intelligence. ..

example: If you talk to someone at work who is always wrong or mostly wrong would you continue to go to them for answers?

Thats the swerve TNA is doing. I can't blame them, but I think they are planting seeds of doubt everywhere about everything TNA related.

In regards to Kevin Nash I think its all a work, and it makes sense with the other tweets and online reports that have been going on lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back