Kevin Nash backs out of Indy shows to take medical exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoLen

Wise Guy
That's the news story right... am I the only other one that's thinking: "LMAO, if he passes those exams it's proof the WWE's wellness policy is still complete crap!"?

I mean, ok I suppose there's a possibility he's not getting drug tests yet... but dude, first time he takes the test he's gonna test positive for every drug in existence, including Extenze.

On a serious note, I really do wonder how long Kevin Nash will be able to stay with the WWE simply because of his drug problems... I mean, I guess if HBK can do it Kevin Nash can do it too, but still, HBK was Vince's golden boy, whereas Nash almost succeeded in putting him out of business.

I think you just confused Nash for Hall but anyway theres no indication those medical tests are for wrestling and if they are its probably a physical, just to make sure he can step in the ring if the CM Punk rivalry goes the distance. Nash already has a legends contract, which I think voids the whole wellness policy situation since the legends contract covers guys who arent frequent performers for the WWE. I dont know if legends get tested or not, but I think it might be the loophole.

Nash has had drug problems? I thought that was Scott Hall. I know I've seen Nash drunk on some Youtube vids and I have no doubt he has probably taken some stuff. But how do you know he hasn't cleaned up? He never had the major drug problems that Hall had(or atleast not as well documented). The test is probably a physical more than anything. He's an old man now and he probably wants to see if he's good to go for one last WWE run before he hangs them up for good. If he stays on good terms with WWE, perhaps Trips will get him a job in creative or as a backstage agent to help the "kids" develop.

What? When has Kevin Nash ever had a problem with drugs? When has he ever been in trouble for drugs? Tested positive for drugs....? This entire thread is based on nothing.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back