Katie Lea Burchill

ErictheEnt

Occasional Pre-Show
So first I have to say that lately I've kinda grown a thing for Katie Lea. Don't know why but she's looking extra hot.

Anyways, wasn't she hooked up with Paul Burchill because Vince wanted an incest angle? I guess that's gone but I'm curious when they scraped that idea. Anyone else think Katie Lea is hot?

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who think that Katie Lea Burchill is hot! I noticed that ever since she was on Raw. But, I'm disappointed that she is on ECW. She's the only diva there who can wrestle. I'm not a fan of The Bella Twins' in-ring work and Tiffany is not a wrestler (at this point, anyway). If Paul Birchill continues to lose like this, it makes him look weak, as well as Katie Lea, as it'll seem that she isn't firing him up enough.

That incest angle would have been horrible! Kudos to WWE for not going through with that.

Oh man what a waste! she's so talented but she has to stay with the lowest Jobber in the WWE. Yes this man is even lower than Chavo. Its Paul Burchill. This guy loses every damn match and this beautiful girl has to stay as his so called ''sister''. I cant figure out why they stopped pushing this girl. But hey that just goes to show how the WWE thinks of women's wrestling.

For an english bird, she is smoking hot with her evil, saddistic look. But I kinda agree with Crush Down The World, she is not being used properly as the lowly jobber on ECW. Her talents & experience can be used in places elsewhere than ECW & is a formidable contender to any womens title any day of the week... its a shame that she isnt being place on SD or RAW. However, the Bella Twins need some serious work if they are needed to stay on the roster so who else but to place the experience/talent & popularity of Katie-Lea on the training TV ground. Also, the ECW roster needs female wrestlers on the brand apparently for diversity & just in case they find somebody in the developmental territory who needs a push.

I am just glad she is the one on ECW, every other choice is WWE career suicide.

I cant figure out why they stopped pushing this girl. But hey that just goes to show how the WWE thinks of women's wrestling.

You might want to check out the RAW womens title scene & the SD womens title scene. You have two brilliant feuds, one in the making & the other that has not hit its peak as of yet... this a ploy by the business to redefine the division. If anyone is not properly caring about the biz of womens wrestling its the fans, but WWE is taking a step in the right direction in improving their status. If this Kim/James feud is done properly, I am going to cream my pants!

Yeah, Yeah she's hot. I don't think they could have gotten away with doing the incest angle during the "PG" era do you?

She is rather under rated in wrestling term, She is actually a half decent wrestler. She has a unique look too, But when it comes to story lines, She gets fuck all. It's probably because the WWE hates Englishman/women. Her "brother" Paul is incredibly toned down in the ring, He can do stuff The Amazing Red can do, And he's an average build wrester.

Yeah, Yeah she's hot. I don't think they could have gotten away with doing the incest angle during the "PG" era do you?

I'm pretty sure that's why it was stopped.

But I find it funny that even the WWE acknowledged that the height of their ratings and success was during the attitude era yet they insist on the PG ratings. The crap Randy Orton did was very PG 13 though; I mean the stuff around Wrestlemania with Stef McMahon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back