• Kevin Federline

• Adam Pacman

• Neither, they were a waste of time/space/money

• I liked both

• Bring back Mr T

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

The not-so Great Khali

With Adam Pacman's current contract with TNA set to expire soon, I'd like to ask you on your opinions of him and also on whether it was a better situtation than what occured with Kevin Federline before in WWE. What angle worked better? Did any of them work at all? Are they interesting characters/gimmicks or not? Discuss

K-Fed's angle was way better than this pacman angle. cause unlike pacman K-Fed actually did some moves and took some moves. pacman is too much of a pussy to take a move and doesn't do anything but throw a toy football to the other wrestler. and K-Fed didn't really won any titles but they give pacman the tag titles? WTF??? K-Fed angle >>>>> Pacman angle. i vote K-Fed...

Pacman. At least he didn't defeat the biggest star in the company. He only pinned the 2nd. Wins by default.

Pacman. At least he didn't defeat the biggest star in the company. He only pinned the 2nd. Wins by default.

Are you Kidding me? K-fed pinning Cena was nothing. Cena was a Superman so i'm glad they had a guy like K-fed pin Cena. Pacman Jones really is a waste of space and didn't bring in as much mainstream press as K-fed did when he was in WWE. Pacman winning the tag titles without doing anything and having ron the truth killings do all the work is pathetic. and it was a slap in the face having pacman pin Sting a Legend that shouldn't had lay down for Pacman.

BTW Pacman was not allowed to properly wrestle by court restraint. So that means he couldn't take moves or do them. It got coverage on Sportscenter and that is what TNA wanted.

BTW Pacman was not allowed to properly wrestle by court restraint. So that means he couldn't take moves or do them. It got coverage on Sportscenter and that is what TNA wanted.

Yeah i know that. thanks for reminding me. TNA should have never signed that waste of space Pacman. if he can't do nothing then they just wasted a lot of money on this Football guy. what a shame the money could have been saved to sign a real star like RVD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back