Justin King

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack

I really like this and it only took about 5 minutes. I took a picture of him of WWE's main site, found some font (which is 2Pac's signature handwriting), then found a background and I'm finished. I'm using this as my new sig now.

Feedback?

Alright, well, the lettering is way too similar to the background, it needs to jump out more. You can barely see it in places, a different color really would have helped. Speaking of the background, I'm not a fan of just finding them, I like MAKING them. It adds a nicer flavor to the signature if you make it yourself. There are some really simple tricks out there you can learn. Finally, my last bit of advice; always add a border, or at least one that stands out. It makes your signatures look much better.

Overall, not a bad sig, actually.

I was able to fix the problem for anyone trying to view it.

Desktop.jpg

Alright, well, the lettering is way too similar to the background, it needs to jump out more.

I was going for it to be similar but still easy t0o see. I thought it was pretty easy to see.:shrug:

It's better then anything I could do, but it's still pretty simple. The brushes you used seem to fit the fit what a referee background would be, know idea why I feel it fits, but it's just coming to me like that.

The picture of Black Ref looks clean with no sloppy edges, and the fact that you added his "Nickname" in there gives you some brownie points. A matter a fact, if I were you, I would take out the "Justin King" part and just leave "Black Ref" in.

Nice little graphic, nothing great though. It looks like you made it in ten minutes, I'll give it a 4/10 on my scale, but that's just because it's simple and quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back