Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater- What happened?

Discussion in 'Trash' started by Jessie Lynn DivaGirl, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessie Lynn DivaGirl

Jessie Lynn DivaGirl Future Mrs. Gabriel ;)

We all know that Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater were well-known best friends and 3-time tag team champions together but a few weeks after the Corre ended they started having problems. Then on the last SmackDown before MitB they finally fought and Justin Gabriel went face. The next week on Superstars Justin had a match. Then the next week also on Superstars Heath had one too and he even got one on SmackDown. Big question- What the hell happened? By letting Justin win his match and become face they were teasing that he was going to be a big part of the company but that has yet to happen. I'm not a big Slater fan anymore and anyone who's read my posts knows I'm a HUGE Gabriel but I don't want to see either of these two go. Slater might not have good in-ring talent but he's got damn better mic skills than Justin who has the talent. This was my favorite tag-team because they were new and they were different from most tag teams. Now they're not doing (pardon my French) shit on SmackDown. :wtf:

Personally, I find this stupid and unfair. If they don't start having matches then I'm going to drop watching WWE altogether and I'll drop the company if they go back to FCW.

Do you want them to have matches or should they go back for more training and come up again later? Discuss

911 JP likes this.
  2. Remix

Remix Is a thin rope

You mean that friendship that didn't exist until after they joined the Corre? Before then they'd been comrades, and before that they'd been feuding over singles gold. and you kind of answered your question. there was just nothing left for Slabriel to do and Gabriel can do much better than dick around in the tag division so they were split up.

You answered that yourself.

Gabriel's having theme related issues so he's off TV but is getting rather spiffy video packages so he's at least getting character development. Slater was just there to job.

Neither are going anywhere. Slater's got a job doing the job and Gabriel will eventually get a push.

No, they really weren't. They were two guys thrown together for little reason that have done everything in the tag division and have been split so they can achieve their potential.

Why?

:lmao:

Slater can go to hell for all I care and Gabriel will get matches eventually. There's little point in giving him TV time via video packages if they aren't planning on using him eventually.

3. 911 JP

911 JP Love the sig!

I just think that they broke them up because they could. I mean they really dont plan on keeping any tag teams together for long anymore. They disbanded the Core and had Barrett and Zeke in a match becuase they had the Intercontinental Campionship in the balance which makes it a match that will be PPV worthy, not so much for the match itself but for the story/feud that is tied in with it.

Because Gabriel and Slater were just there really there match had no drwing power which meant that they would give them a match on Smackdown and there would be no more of it, and has it really mattered?

I see Gabriel being in the mid card picture in the future, but for now there is no spot for him, Cody and Ted are busy with Zeke, SHeamus and Henry, Barrett is tied up and there is no real other spot for him but other than that they wil not use him till they find a spot on the card for him because I cant really see anything for them to do right now.

No, I dont want them to go back to FCW, I would aleast like them to be on Superstars because that is where the real wrestling is happening at the moment. But as for later I can see something happening for them, till then i predict that they will just be floating around, nad for lack of a better term just be there.

Jessie Lynn DivaGirl likes this.
  4. Mighty NorCal

Mighty NorCal SHALL WE BEGIN?

Already a thread on this. Infraction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.