Johnny Gargano is pathetic

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
ZERO emotional investment because it just feels like they're acting wrestler here.

Ciampa is great and can play a great heel but the indie gloss over NXT hides the fact that Gargano is a very forgettable wrestler/character.

Fuck your 5 star matches.

Johnny Gargano is the only wrestler to make me feel so much after Daniel Bryan. And Daniel Bryan has been my inspiration. Pure baby faces are so rare these days.

Agree to disagree.

I haven't watched much of his work but I really enjoyed what I saw with him and Almas and his Takeover match with Ciampa.

I can see where someone may be burnt out at this point though. Did you enjoy any of the stuff I referenced in my first mind blowing paragraph?

I haven't watched much of his work but I really enjoyed what I saw with him and Almas and his Takeover match with Ciampa.

I can see where someone may be burnt out at this point though. Did you enjoy any of the stuff I referenced in my first mind blowing paragraph?

Here's the thing, the tendency of the indie scene/crowd of praising their homegrown product, sometimes, just so they can chant their promotion's name really does create a mirage of success.

God bless the WWE machine because if this was the boom period of 98 fucking Nakamura would have been jobbing to Val Venis.

And he deserves to.

There is no real greatness anywhere in WWE besides Brock any more.

I think Nakamura has been a terrific heel. Otherwise he has been overhyped. Brock's match with AJ is ten times better than anything AJ has done with Nakamura. But at the same time Brock is big hit or miss.

Side note, the crowd shitting one Ciampa at Takeover was the best heel heat of the last 30 years that I can remember.

Anyone want to further hijack this thread and mention some others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back