John Cena/ Survivor Seires

Status
Not open for further replies.

wewantchange

Occasional Pre-Show
so we know "Dwayne" will be at survivor series and know he will be teaming with cena and most likely sheamus or orton/sheamus. my question is, do u think survivor series is one of the best oppurtunities to turn cena heel? i mean most of u think they won't because of merch sales and hes been the TV-PG guy for about 7 years now but now CM punk is top in sales merch and tv-pg is seeming to go alittle down hill now. Plus cena will not get cheered alot at survivor series especially with people knowing the rock will be in MSG. I see there beening like one man left on mcmahon / johnny aces side and the rock and cena left on hhh's side lets say its mark henry or another top heel, cody rhodes on aces side left and we see rock and cena working double team on him when they take the heel down i see cena cheap shotting rock with aa vicious clothes line or AA..etc. Then the heel turn is official mcmahon comes out lets cena pin rock and mcmahons team wins. Tell me if u like the idea AT SURVIVOR SERIES imo i think its the perfect time cena has 5 months to dominate as wwe's top heel and let Cm Punk shine as the top face on WWE and at WM turn him back face shake hands with rock w/e or let him continue to be a heel. Cause i can see cena as a great heel not like the 2003 rap gimmick heel. But same 03 voice (deep kind of voice) but just beats the crap outta people
Gimme your thoughts....i only except thought of people who dont act like dicks with cena heel turns cause WWE wants to listen to IWC well listen to this

ENTERING THE REALITY ERA!!:worship:

Sounds like too much at one time. The WWE is already trying to push some mystery and shock with the COO storyline. Having Cena turn heel around this time too may just not make everything else work out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back