John Cena in car accident

Diet Soda

Mustang Sally <3
http://www.wwe.com/inside/john-cena-car-accident

WWE.com has just gotten word that John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The SUV the WWE Superstar was traveling in was reportedly rear ended by a tractor trailer. Police arrived at the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.

Cena is scheduled to meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE Raw SuperShow event.

Kayfabe or real?

Are WWE really going to go down the route of Cena potentially having to forfeit his Mania match in order to extend the storyline?

Or do drivers in Philly suck?

Supposedly.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/john-cena-car-accident

WWE.com has just gotten word that John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The SUV the WWE Superstar was traveling in was reportedly rear ended by a tractor trailer. Police arrived at the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.

Cena is scheduled to meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia&#8217;s Wells Fargo Center for tonight&#8217;s WWE Raw SuperShow event.

In less than two weeks, Cena will face The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII in the most anticipated bout in WWE history. The effect this accident will have on the Cenation leader remains to be seen. WWE.com will stay with this story as it develops.

Smells a little bit kayfabey to me - it'll turn out The Rock was driving the tractor trailer in a bizarre assassination attempt - but I'm stupid.

I'll be the typical youtube wrestling fan:

ZOMG I BET THAT HE WON'T EVEN SELL FOR THE CAR. LULZ SUPERCENA FUCKING SUCKS! YOU SAY CENA I SAY NAKED MIDEON! ATTITUDE ERA 4 LYFE.

Seriously though i hope he's ok.

ZOMG I BET THAT HE WON'T EVEN SELL FOR THE CAR. LULZ SUPERCENA FUCKING SUCKS! YOU SAY CENA I SAY NAKED MIDEON! ATTITUDE ERA 4 LYFE.

Can't wait to see the rematch. It will be him vs the car in a falls count anywhere match. That ending? Cena giving the car an AA onto batista

Wonder if Rock will joke about Cena driving like a lady.

I'd love it though, if he pulls a Heenan and says that Cena was trying to get hit by a car because he was trying to escape a ass whipping from The Rock at WrestleMania.

On a serious note, I hope he is not hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back