JGKY/Tiger/Holy One thread (The Holy Tigers' Gonna Kill You Thread)

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK

May 10 IMPACT Episode

-Bobby Roode comes to the ring and brags about how he will soon be the longest reigning TNA World Champion in history. Rob Van Dam, then Mr. Anderson and then Jeff Hardy all come to the ring and attack Roode. There is also some infighting between Anderson and Hardy as well. Hulk Hogan announces a 4-Way Match tonight with the winner getting something special. If Anderson or Hardy win they take RVD's spot on Sunday. If Roode wins then he chooses his opponent on Sunday. If RVD wins then he gets to pick the stipulation for Sunday's match.

-Brooke Tessmacher defeated Velvet Sky. After the match, Tessmacher was attacked by Gail Kim.

-We are about to get Matt Morgan vs Crimson when Bully Ray attacked Morgan on his way to the ring. He attacks Morgan with a chair resulting in him having to be stretchered out. Crimson forces the referee to Count Morgan out which means he is still undefeated.

-Austin Aries defeated Zema Ion to retain the X Division Title.

-Kazarian and Daniels came to the ring and called out AJ to admit his secret. AJ eventually came out but didn't admit anything saying there wasn't anything on him. Daniels and Kazarian then revealed a series of photos one of which was AJ Styles and Dixie Carter kissing. The segment ended with AJ in shock.

-Devon beat Robbie E to retain the TV Title. After the match Robbie T attacked Devon.

-Joseph Park comes to the ring and talks about his search for his brother. He calls out Bully Ray who obliges. Park has a few words for Ray but ends up eating a punch ending the segment.

-Rob Van Dam defeated Bobby Roode, Mr. Anderson and Jeff Hardy in a Fatal 4-Way Match. Afterwards he pulled out a Ladder indicating a Ladder Match at Sacrifice. As RVD was posing on top of the ladder, flames shot out of the stage and Abyss returned. He spoke on the mic about how his little brother shouldn't play with fire or else he would get burned.

Looks like another good show. Really interested in where they go with Abyss and Park

RVD wins, god please don't let this mean Roode loses on Sunday.

Also, why the fuck are all the babyfaces beating down one guy?

Still though, great shit.

Seems kinda bland for next week. I'm not liking the AJ/Dixie thing. But I'll still watch if there's no game on.

Hogan via twitter
Great night with IMPACT Taping,Gut Check was crazy,the judges were stiff all day but the kid got real cut a life promo,changed their minds And got a contract! Gut Check is the first real shoot I've ever been involved in. Sounds crazy but true.

Interesting

On paper, I might like Sacrifice more than LockDown. Serious lack of the Guns and Storm, but I'll live.

-Bobby Roode comes out and brags about his victory over RVD at Sacrifice. Because he is going to be the longest World Champion in TNA history he wants a celebration party. He calls out Hogan to confirm. Hogan declines it then later announces that at next week's Open Fight Night, the World Title will be defended. It is then announced that there will be a series of matches (Bully Ray vs RVD, Anderson vs Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle and a Battle Royal) with the winners facing off next week in a Fatal 4-Way. The winner of that match will face Roode later in the night for the World Heavyweight Title.

-In the first match, Bully Ray defeated Rob Van Dam to advance to next week's 4-Way.

-AJ Styles won a 10-Man Battle Royal (also included Austin Aries, Robbie E and Robbie T, Devon, Garett Bischoff, Crimson, Magnus, Eric Young and Gunner). After the match, Hogan congratulated AJ.

AJ stood in the ring to explain the Dixie Carter scandal. Before he could thoroughly explain it, Daniels and Kazarian came out interrupting him. Daniels and Kazarian then show a video of AJ on their IPAD of a video of Dixie Carter and AJ Styles at a hotel. They end up going into a hotel room together. Daniels and Kazarian trash talk AJ. AJ goes after the tag champions but eventually leaves the ring.

-Gail Kim defeated Velvet Sky and Brooke Tessmacher when she stole a pin from Velvet Sky to retain the Knockouts Title.

-Jeff Hardy defeated Mr. Anderson to advance to next week's 4-Way.

-Kurt Angle defeated Samoa Joe to advance to the 4-Way by reversing the Musclebuster into a rollup. Bobby Roode (who was on commentary) had a few words with Angle after the match. Eventually Hardy came to ringside followed by Bully Ray and AJ Styles on the stage. Roode had a staredown with his four potential challengers.

Looks really good

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the PPV due to Mother's Day. It looks like I'm going have to watch the Tag Title match and Kurt/AJ though. I'm still in hope for the return of the King of the Mountain match for Slammiversary.

Well looked at the spoilers for next week, glad to see AJ is around the main event. Also, the man is back. It shall be interesting to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back