Jerichoholic4Life

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Tremendously bad at following the rules, as had several different accounts banned because he flames and spams too much, and has created at least 5 alts. This account, of course, is not his first one, but we'll let this one stick. I'm not going to take the time to think of a Prison name now, but if I come up with one, you'll find out when it happens.

Prison stay is currently set at indefinite. Oh, and to answer your last PM.

Jerichoholic4Life said:
Damn, I've actually got a bad memory.
Yes, that does tend to happen when you create as many Alts as you have.

Yeah, I just done a Thread on myself. I know why I'm here, do I regret it? Yeah.
Do I know why I done it? 'Cos I'm a dick.
Do I wanna get out the Prison? Yes.

I knew it was only a matter of time before this guy got put in prison. Please enjoy your stay. You're going to be here for a while. Also please stay away from Bubba. He loves fresh meat.

Yeah, I'm happy. You weren't a great poster dude but try to make the best of this prison stay. And when you get out try to contribute more to non spam sections than you did before.

Yeah, I'm happy. You weren't a great poster dude but try to make the best of this prison stay. And when you get out try to contribute more to non spam sections than you did before.

It's what I'm planning on doing. I'm gonna try and contribute some good Wrestling talk in here.

I knew it was only a matter of time before this guy got put in prison. Please enjoy your stay. You're going to be here for a while. Also please stay away from Bubba. He loves fresh meat.

128946063958754870.jpg

Hope you stay in here for good. I didn't realize that it was you and to think I stuck my neck out (well I'm not too sure how much) by defending P-I-M, was just a new member. Last time I do that for anyone.....

Enjoy being in obscurity within days.

Indeed, I did get banned for posting sig requests in a few different threads, when I should have made my own thread but at least I can say I am not in the prison like you. :lol:

No. No you're not. You should be though as you are a complete and utter moron who can't post and has made an alt in the past. Boy oh boy things are looking up for you aren't they? :disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back