Japanese region, Yokohama subregion, 2nd round (1) Lita vs (9) Taylor Wilde

Discussion in 'Japan Region' started by Bernkastel, Jan 21, 2015.

?

Who wins this match up?

1. Lita

2. Taylor Wilde

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles
    E-Fed Mod

This is a second round match in the Japanese region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the Yokohama Arena in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Lita

VS.

[​IMG]

#9 Taylor Wilde

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

2. Lowdown

Lowdown Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!

Despite the good things I've read on Taylor, I'll go with Lita. While high spots can be frowned upon, I do love a good daredevil. All of Team Extreme embodied this. Plus I did like her Litabomb. Didn't do it often, but man what authority.

3. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

Lita would take out Taylor, not even really close. She dont give a fuck & Taylor never seemed to have enough of a mean streak to get it done against someone who takes risks like Lita has shown to do.

4. Hollywood Naitch

Hollywood Naitch The current reigning and defending

I dont think Taylor would be able to cope with Lita in her prime. She was so athletic and that top rope diving hurancanrana is still so spectacular! Lita would use her full range of high-flying moves to put away Taylor pretty quickly.

I dont think Lita will win the whole thing, but when she goes out it'll be against someone seeded alot higher than Taylor.

5. Skairipa Matrix

Skairipa Matrix 3 Time Elite Openweight Champion

Man I love Taylor Wilde but this is a shitty draw for her in Round 2 because Lita wins this easily. If Wilde had a longer career, she might have a case for advancing here but alas she doesn't so I'm voting Lita.

6. FitFinlay4Life

FitFinlay4Life What's the craic?

Erm...

[YOUTUBE]bse3K2hmec0[/YOUTUBE]

[DM]x9pe65_tna-slammiversary-2009-raven-daffne_sport[/DM]​

One thing I wouldn't accuse Taylor of is not having a wicked enough streak.

Having said that and as much as I adored TW (always regarded her as a Molly Holly type), Lita has a more storied career and does deserve to move on... again, if it hadn't been for the Hogan period and subsequent annihilation of a fantastic KO division, who knows how Taylor's career might have progressed. :disappointed:

7. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

I dont remember that feud. Right on.

So she gains a few badass points with me for that, but it really does not change the outcome too much. Taylor would hang a bit more than I thought, but Lita takes it.

8. Johnny Scumm

Johnny Scumm InZayn In The Membrane

This isn't even close. Lita would just beat Wilde instantly. There isn't a comparison between the two. One being a mediocre TNA Knockout, the other being a WWE HoF Diva, who has had a pretty legendary career. Lita takes Wilde down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.