Jan. 2, 2012 and the Unification of the Best in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruemike

Occasional Pre-Show
Hello fellow readers. I'm starting a new thread based on the results of the TLC PPV. We all know that January 2nd is bringing a lot of speculation as to who it is with the most pointing towards a Jericho return. Let's say I were to base this thread on that but further what could be a very interesting Story developing. Unless your living under a rock, 2 Internet darlings are now the champions of their respected brands. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan to be more specific.

Now I'm sure we heard all the theories floating around I'm going to throw my hat into the draw also. 2 famous ROH stars are champions and currently one of them is calling themselves the Best in the World right now (CM Punk). For those familiar with the American Dragons past, the fans and much of the IWC and the world regarded Daniel Bryan formally Bryan Danielson as the best in the world. The crowd chanted this at events as well. Of course, now in most recent memory, Chris Jericho began and proved without a doubt why he claimed he was the best in the world at what he does. Any of these ring a bell?

With only 2 weeks away from the reveal and the hopes that Jericho is returning what happens if this was the plan for Jericho to lay claim to either the World or WWE champ who call themselves the best. Both matches with either men can scream 5 stars and Punk vs Bryan also screams possible 5 stars also. Triple Threat might detract from the greatest unless it was to unify the title which would be HUGE. Do you think if everything lines up and this is a Jericho return that this route is possible. The winds of change are blowing and 2 non bodybuilding technical wrestlers are champion at the same time. What can fate bring us in these times of the WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back