J-e-double F-j-a-double R-j-e-double T

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
Could someone please explain to me how for weeks on end I've sat and listened to Jeff Jarrett talk about how he didn't or doesn't want TNA to be about him, yet on this past weeks Impact, his music hit the Impact Zone four times ???

In a recent interview posted right here on Wrestlezone, the man flat out said he pushed off releasing a DVD of himself to keep the attention off him, yet again I reference his music hitting the Impact Zone four times this past week.

Every storyline which has pushed pushed to the top in TNA involves J-E-DOUBLE F-J-A-DOUBLE R-J-E-DOUBLE T.

Has TNA become the monster that Jarrett claims he didn't want it to become and he's too blind to see past his Fender ??

Jarrett's not even taking a wrestling role any more. Well, he is, but not weekly. He's basically taken Jim Cornette's role. And so has Mick Foley. And Jim Cornette's also still around. Weird, I know. Oh well.

But yeah, it's basically just poor writing. He's head of the face Lockdown team but he's also the man that makes all the decisions. He also awarded the match to Angle, even though Daniels technically won.

With him inevitably turning heel at Lockdown, expect to be seeing more of him. Personally, I'm actually quite glad. Outside of Angle, there's no veteran in TNA that can put on matches as good as him.

Jarrett's not even taking a wrestling role any more. He's basically taken Jim Cornette's role. And so has Mick Foley. And Jim Cornette's also still around. Weird, I know. Oh well.

How in the bloody hell can you claim he's not taking a wrestling role anymore ??? He's been in the ring more in the past two months than Fat Ass Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash (I know he's hurt, but stick with me), Scott Steiner, or AJ Styles !!!

Mick Foley is in the fucking main event against Sting tonight on Lockdown !! They aren't exactly taking a backstage or administrative role.

It's a rare occasion anymore that a McMahon gets in the ring. Hell, Vince actually checked himself out of a main event role in order to give Batista the spotlight at Backlash.

IMO, Jarrett is trying to single handedly put TNA on top and he's failing miserably, despite what he says about ratings being exactly where he wants them.

How in the bloody hell can you claim he's not taking a wrestling role anymore ???

I added in "Not on a weekly basis". As a I recall, the last "match" he had was punching Kurt Angle until he left. Oh, and he was in that cage match for five minutes.

He's been in the ring more in the past two months than Fat Ass Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash (I know he's hurt, but stick with me), Scott Steiner, or AJ Styles !!!

AJ and Joe have wrestled more.

Mick Foley is in the fucking main event against Sting tonight on Lockdown !! They aren't exactly taking a backstage or administrative role.

I thought we were talking about Jarrett? And that's only Foley's third match in TNA.

It's a rare occasion anymore that a McMahon gets in the ring.

OK... are you joking now? They've been kicking the shit out of trained wrestlers for a while now. It's official that Shane McMahon is better than Randy Orton.

Hell, Vince actually checked himself out of a main event role in order to give Batista the spotlight at Backlash.

How gracious of him. Except he booked himself into a singles match with Randy Orton first. It's now official that Vince is also a better wrestler than Orton.

IMO, Jarrett is trying to single handedly put TNA on top and he's failing miserably, despite what he says about ratings being exactly where he wants them.

Well, chea.

I was actually thinking the same thing last week when he came out. Not only does he have his music but at least 2 maybe 3 times he came out with his guitar so he could do is pyro. And I agree that he will and should turn heel soon. Some people are just better made to be heels and he was always a good one espescailly being the head of the company needs to be a heel and stacking the deck against the good guys like Joe and Styles.

If Jarrett turns heel than that means either Sting or Kurt Angle HAS to leave the Main Event Mafia...I'm sorry, AJ and Joe are good..But I have trouble believing them leading the Front Line against Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, and Sting.. So either they officially turn Sting face(they've been basically doing it for 6 months) or turn Kurt Angle face, saying the Mafia picked Jarrett over him... Either way, Sting or Kurt Angle needs to turn face if Jarrett turns heel, which i'm still skeptical that he actually will.

I think the simple matter is that Jarrett isn't nearly as bad as people say he is. He's horrible as the company's champion but as the legend role, he's quite likeable for me. He'll never be the most exciting guy in the world, but he definitely doesn't deserve the criticism he gets. He's in the main event because it makes sense for him to be. Everyone knows that Vince owns the WWE. It would make absolutely no sense to put him in the midcard. He's the boss. Why wouldn't he be in the main event scene? Same holds true for Jarrett.

JJ is one of the greats in wrestling right now, as much as I once would hate to say it. Guys great on the mic, he sells great, and puts on awesome matches. For TNA they need him and his music hitting 4 times a show, what else do they have to offer?

What would you rather see more of ODB or Jarrett?

TNA Impact looks more and more like Nitro. TNA Nitro has a nice ring to it.

Jeff Jarrett can still go. Simple as that. Jarrett can still have solid matches against guys like Angle, Fat Joe, AJ Styles and others. I'd much rather see Jarrett main event this PPV than Mick Foley. Foley's got to be as out of shape as he's ever been, and that says a lot.

And the reason for him being all over Impact the other night is because he hasn't seen much TV time the past few months. Give him a break. He's lost his wife, more than likely losing some of his touch in the ring, and is trying his best to keep his company above ground. If the man wants to make TV appearances to get his mind off of the things he has to deal with, I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back