It's time for title re-designs

Saritafan

TNA FIRE ORLANDO JORDAN HE SUCKS
i'm sorry but the titles TNA have are just ugly as shit and I think it's time for them to enter the 21 century and make the titles more modern-day looking

TNA world title- The look of the title puts me to sleep, you can't see anything on the belt, not even the TNA logo

TNA knockouts title- The plate looks like plastic and the strap looks like paper, It's not a title I would want to fight for and if I did win it(I'm a guy so I can't), I would throw it away and tell TNA I lost it.

TNA leg... I mean Global title- Just a gold plate on a random red strap. I don't know how the look and the name connect, just a random title with a random name

TNA x-divison title- Just a plate with an X on it....wow very original

TNA tag titles- Yeah they look okay but I would perfer something more fresh

With TNA wanting to change, they might as well change the titles also, who knows it might attract new fans because believe it or not, I know people who refuse to watch TNA because of the ugly titles

WHO'S WITH ME:sweat:

No,

TNA needs to worry more about legitimizing their titles more than redesigning them. TNA's titles used to be some of the most credible titles in wrestling, now half of them need to be Madusa'd (Trashcan)

World:

I don't have much to complain about this titles except the match quality. When Hogan and Eric introduced this ranking system, they promised it would give the fans the opportunity to see the best vs the best week after week. We sure got what we wanted the following week with RVD squashing Wolfe in what was it.... 3 minutes? :disappointed:

X-Division:

This title used to be the most credible belt in the world in late 05'-07. I don't care what any of the member here say, TNA management abandoned the X-Division. If you don't believe me than ask yourself the question "why has over 60% of the male talent that has been released over the past year, been X-Division talent." This number doesn't even include Homicide who is on his what... 16 release request now?

The Division is made up of a whopping 3-6 wrestlers right now. Arguably the #2 guy in the division is the same guy who started his 2010 TNA year with a 0-25 record (but now were suppose to sell to the fact he's crazy and the next big thing)

Russo and Dreamer need to realize that the X-Division is on its death bed and if they don't want to re-draw the battle plans to save it.. than at least quit insulting our intelligence and scrap the division all together.

Global Title:

Half of the fans don't even know why the title is called the Global Title in the first place. Out of the half that understand the meaning behind the belt, 90% of them think its ridiculous. Scrap it as fast as possible. I understand you're trying to make the Freak into the next big thing, but having a title that has only 10% credibility just looked like ring attire to me.

Knockout Titles:

You have 6 Knockouts and 3 titles.... HALF of your division has gold around their waist. Scrap the tag titles.

WHY??

What is wrong with the belts..

let me review the titles...

TNA World champion
TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship.JPG

The only problem I have with this, is when a wrestler holds it, I don't know which way is up..maybe they should add some of that red colour to the title instead of keeping it pure gold...they should make the TNA logo red..and maybe outline the 'world' and 'champion' more..

TNA World Tag champions
TNA_tag_team_championships.jpg

now to be honest, I don't have anything against these titles...there is nothing I would change...the titles look like the old WWF World tag titles...perfect for the tag titles...

TNA Global champion
TNALegendsChampionship.JPG

They should get rid of this belt, which I believe is what they are going to do...I mean does it really still say Legends on it??

TNA X Division champion
TNA_X_Divison_Championship.JPG

Now comon...this title is much better than what they had before!!
NWATNAFirstXTitle.jpg

They should leave it the way it is!!

TNA KO Womens champion
TNA_Women%27s_title.jpg

It looks girly, it has the queen crown at the top..the white strap makes it different to the other titles...it looks good the way it is...

(u never mentioned)
TNA KO Womens tag champions
TNA_Knockout_Tag_Team_Championship.jpg

Just like the Global/Legends champion, it should just go!! there is currently no team that can really challenge for these titles!!

So, I wouldn't actually change any of the titles they have, I would rather they throw away 2 titles and make just minor changes to the world!!

I will say this to the people who complain about the look of the title belts which is about the dumbest thing to complain about other than music......Either do better yourself and beg and plead for TNA to buy your designs or get over the fact that they show a belt you don't like for no more than a minute before and after the match. Does the look of a title belt really effect your viewing that much? Why do people feel the need to find ANY thing to complain about in wrestling?

i'm sorry but the titles TNA have are just ugly as shit and I think it's time for them to enter the 21 century and make the titles more modern-day looking

TNA world title- The look of the title puts me to sleep, you can't see anything on the belt, not even the TNA logo

Define "modern day looking" – are you inferring they should incorporate popular culture into the process and create the next "spinner"? ;)

I don't mind the TNA titles at all – I actually think they look just fine. The World Heavyweight Championship has a very classic look and feel to it, much like the old WWF Championship did during the Hart era (the eagle & globe).

tna_world_heavyweight.jpg

The engraving isn't very deep, so I can understand if that's your complaint, but I'm not sure the title needs a re-design in that case, perhaps just a updating.

TNA knockouts title- The plate looks like plastic and the strap looks like paper, It's not a title I would want to fight for and if I did win it(I'm a guy so I can't), I would throw it away and tell TNA I lost it.

TNA_Women%27s_title.jpg

Outside of the white leather, I don't see what's wrong with it. Best looking womens title in the business, if you ask me – certainly light years better than that hideous Diva's championship with that pathetic butterfly in the design.

TNA leg... I mean Global title- Just a gold plate on a random red strap. I don't know how the look and the name connect, just a random title with a random name

global.jpg

Outside of the red strap, rather powerful, I'd say. Again, very classic look and feel.

TNA x-divison title- Just a plate with an X on it....wow very original

tna_x_division_championship_200_feature.jpg

Not just a plate with an X on it, a classic plate design with an X on it –*no different than what ROH did with their titles, really. Still see no issue here.

TNA tag titles- Yeah they look okay but I would perfer something more fresh

TNA_Tags_003.JPG

Best looking titles in TNA.[/IMG]

Well they all cant look like blingy spinner belts, or be as colorfull as the us title.

But in all seriousness, I personally think the TNA world title is one of the best looking world titles rivaled only by the world title. To me the TNA world title has an almost perfect blend of a modern and classic look. The Womens, tag, and x belt look like how belts that represent that division should look.

Tag titles look old, but tag team wrestling is seen as old.
The womens, it looks prestisous yet girly, if the world champion is king the womens would be queen and thats what it says.
X division not a fan of the belt, but it fits, its "xtream" and a big sharp looking X fits.
Global championship does suck though they should have tery keep defending it, then bring in a "european" or "north american" title to be the tna midcarder belt.

I'm fine with them. The X Title is a red X. What else would youw ant it to be? The WOrld Title is a big gold belt. Gold is what you give to the best, so why have anything other? The tag belts look fine and are very basic and well done. The Global Title is never on TV nor are the KO Tags. The KO belt is worthless so who cares what it looks like?

A person that wouldn't watch a show because of the titles/has a problem with the look of the titles, should be shot in the face with a cannon. People like that do not belong anywhere near pro wrestling.

Belts, Music, Stage, Ring, Ring Ropes, production, pyro, screens - IRRELEVANT!

It's Pro Wrestling, not movies. Pro Wrestling HAD a shitty production, Pro Wrestling is not Pro Wrestling without shitty production. If you can't appreciate a more edgier product, then you're just a WWE fan.

By the way, I love the look of all of their titles. I just wonder why people won't do such threads for WWE's titles. The World Title is the old WCW belt and that crap's like 15 years old. IC title is also very old. Diva's title looks like something a 12 years old shat, and don't even get me started on the WWE Title.

I'd sooner fuck any of those belts than Sarita.

On a serious note, each title looks just fine. Is it basic? Sure, but there isn't anything wrong with having title belts that don't have spinners on them.

To me the titles look fine and I like the classic fell they have to them. So I don't think they need to be redesigned and its not a big deal anyway, how the titles look is not that important

Pretty obscure thing to complain about, don't you think? Regardless, I think all the belts look fine. Anything is better than that fucking spinner belt that Cena used. My favorite belt is probably the World Title because like IDR said it reminds me of the old WWF belt with the globe and the eagle.

Each belt has a unique look and serves its purpose. I really don't see the big problem/issue here.

What goodlay said. TNA has plenty more worries than their belts, man. It's extremely inconsequential at the moment, and even it if wasn't just sounds like a kinda petty thing to complain about. The belts may look a smidge ugly, I guess they're not great to look. Plenty of belts are ugly looking, but as long as they mean something, it doesn't matter. Look at the US Title. That's ugly as sin, but no one cares, because its relevant to wrestling.

TNA needs to focus on making the belts mean something. Then we can discuss redesigning them

A swing for guessing something has to be done to the titles to re-establish them, but a miss at saying it's to give the championships a re-design. You're heads in the right place though. However, the thing about the TNA championships and re-designing that should be done is by eliminating the KO Tag Team Championships and the Global title. That's it.

All the championships suit their division and status extremely well is terms of looks, so why waste something good? The World title is covered in pure gold, signifying it is the best thing you can hold. The X-Division titles has a huge fuck-off X on it, which is self-explanatory. The KO's title has a picture of a crown to represent who the Queen is of the division and the tag titles are sticking to traditional styles, since having two of the same title doesn't need more representation.

Now, making the titles gain credibility however...

Uhhh, why do the titles need to be redesigned, exactly? Honestly, the official TNA title belts haven't been around for that many years. Plus, wasn't the Global title just designed recently anyway? So, I think they're pretty good on titles right now.

And seriously, the belts being changed up is the least of TNA's worries at the moment. The belts at least look decent. But, them being worth something.. That's a completely different topic.

I personally like the belts because they are basic, and even if I didn't like what the belts look like I wouldn't moan because as many people have already said TNA has alot more things to worry about than having awsome championship belts. Yeah it would be good maybe to have a awesome title belt that really stands out from the rest, but I'm fine with how the belts look now.

as others have said they look fine imo

and again as others have said get rid of the KO tag titles and the Global championship and they will be fine

i do think they need a "mid-card" title that is shown often and defended often

they dont need to redesign the x-division title they just need to either fix it as it was one of the main reasons i watched TNA in the past having around 10 people that can fit in that division and a champion atm that shouldn't be.. and a joke of a BK going for the title.. they either need to fix the division (not the title) or scrap it all together

but you cant have your company only have a world title and tag titles.. but AGAIN as others have said they dont need to redesign anything they have other problems to worry about

They Are Currtenly Redesign World Championship ...

Its Got A Tna On The Top .. The Its Got That In Red . Then In Gold On The Plate It Has A Bald Eagle On Top Of World . Then The Two Sides Impact ! ... On The Other Side Its Says .

Cross The Line .

The Same On BOTH SIDES

"CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE LUKE IS COOKIN ":worship:

Honestly, I just think they need to get rid of the KO Tag belts.

The Global title just needs more TV time, and yes in a 2-hour time frame four titles can be showcased... WWE successfully ran with the WWF, IC, European, Tag, Women's, and Hardcore at one time. Yes they had two shows, but TNA is also having Xplosion come in soon.

The thing people forget is that Rob Terry just isn't Global Championship material. Put the title back on Eric Young, and I promise you everybody will come to love it. Or hell, put the World and Global titles on the people in Fortune along with the tag belts and create your own Four Horsemen reign. The Global title has everything to be a legit title, except for a legit champion and TV time. In reality, it's mainly just TV time that they lack as even a joke like Rob Terry can be a success... just ask Goldberg.

As for the title designs... I will admit that the TNA title needs to be given a bit more color, but that's about it. There's nothing wrong with the design of any titles, and quite frankly, I love how they look unique. To me they scream "Vintage" but at the same time scream "Pop Culture". Especially the tag titles.

Besides, as it's been pointed out, WWE's titles are fucking ugly as shit with the only titles being decent looking are the two oldest titles in World and IC... and even still, I would prefer the classic HBK, Bret Hart IC to the modern day one.

I'm just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back