It's been nice knowing you all: The Second Chapter

Discussion in 'The GSD - General Spam Discussion' started by Wildcat66, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Wildcat66

Wildcat66 DELETE!

2. Starkist

Starkist (To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

I am not afraid of the Dictator of North Korea. He can test all he wants until he messes up and gets his people blown into pieces.

3. SSJPhenom

SSJPhenom The Phenom of WZ

If I'm not mistaken they tested 2 nuclear weapons last year and one was around this same time. Testing weapons seems to be what North Korea does. I'm not that worried over them conducting another test. Now if they fuck around and attack someone, then we should worry.

I just hope Trump doesn't take the bait and attack. North Korea needs us to attack first because if we do then we prove all of their propaganda to be right. We would also lose the support of several of our allies. Trump isn't that stupid; is he?

Wildcat66 likes this.
  4. Stone Cold Tea

Stone Cold Tea Getting Noticed By Management

Trump hasn't got the balls to strike first. No one would allow him because it's the wrong thing to do. He doesn't make all the decisions. He's just a face to get people goong.

Wildcat66 likes this.
  5. Mighty NorCal

Mighty NorCal SHALL WE BEGIN?

This is the most powerful one, and also appears small enough to attach to an ICBM.

Why the fuck did they have to do this shit during football season. At least it'll be quick

6. George Steele's Barber

George Steele's Barber Advertise Here $9.95/month

Between this and Harvey, I can only assume that both were inevitable due to your focus on Bayley.

I told you that there were bigger fish to fry. Now I'm going to Vegas this week. Focus your thoughts and prayers on my ability to get dealt 20's and blackjacks. Make it up to society by putting some money in my pocket to pay for shellfish and overpriced drinks.

7. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

Sai the Uganda Guy likes this.
  8. Wildcat66

Wildcat66 DELETE!

My days on reporting on the fall of Bayley are over with anyway. It was fun and all, but now that she's taking a hiatus from WWE; (because of injury mind you) it feels like the storm is coming to an end and maybe brighter days will be coming.

Plus, it gets very repetitive after sometime so...yeah.

Now how in the world am I going to help you pay for shellfish and drinks?

9. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

Fucking America complaining another country has access to something they developed over 70 years ago.

Khalifa likes this.
  10. therockiswwf

therockiswwf The voice of Michael Cole's headset

I don't think North Korea will ever actually attack someone. They know they will be obliterated if they attack anything. I think that is why they keep "missing" when they launch missiles.

If they do actually want to attack people, my goodness they are dumb.

11. Navi

Navi With the safety off!!

I don't think they will attack either. Not on purpose anyway. If something does happen it will be a blunder or misstep of epic proportions and could end up with the Korean Peninsula being wiped off the face of the map. Along with a good portion of Japan, China and maybe even Russia. I'm sure none of them want that.

China has already stated that if North Korea fires the first shot they will remain neutral, however if the US fires first they will be involved. As soon as China gets it's feet wet then Russia will come along for the ride as well.

Unfortunately you have two of the biggest idiots in the world here with their fingers on the nuclear button. Between Kim Jong Un and Trump you are only two clowns short of a circus. Hopefully clearer and saner heads will prevail and this will all be done at the diplomatic table. I bloody well hope.