It Looks Like Mauro Ranallo Might Be Gone From WWE

Funny hypocrisy again.

You won't agree to what someone said saying that he might lie but you agree to another person implying that he's truthful. Wow. Ain't it contradictory?

Also, would he have replied something bad for Mauro? He is smart enough to wish him well being while he might be the one to actually cause it. Which criminal does admit his crime? I think that I should do whatever I like in the back and say priceless things in media. That would make me a right person?

Funny hypocrisy again.

You won't agree to what someone said saying that he might lie but you agree to another person implying that he's truthful. Wow. Ain't it contradictory?

Also, would he have replied something bad for Mauro? He is smart enough to wish him well being while he might be the one to actually cause it. Which criminal does admit his crime? I think that I should do whatever I like in the back and say priceless things in media. That would make me a right person?

exactly. and why would so many wrestlers in the back lie about jbl being a bully, those arent just reports from meltzer or whatever, but actual words from people in the back, and of course jbl will tweet good things about Mauro to make himself look good.

I love JBL response to this controversy and applaud him for it. The fact that he wish mauro a speedy recovery show what kind of person he really his. His response to the justin roberts comments was also priceless and that's exactly what others wrestlers has told over the years about roberts. The fact of the matter is that justin roberts wasn't well liked in the back, sure he had some supporters like john morrison but most of the locker room didn't like him and that we're the hazing start, JBL has always been the leader of the locker room with taker and if his behavior was out of line, taker would put him back in line. Plus like you said, we weren't backstage when this happenned and what to say that roberts didn't start the whole situation to begin with and jbl was just reposting to put him back in line because the lack of respect roberts showed the boys.

The fact is we don't know what happened but I'm read so much stories by formers wwe wrestlers and employees to know that's their alot of stuff that is fabricated to make them look more relevant. It's becoming a thing to bad mouth wwe on your way out. Roberts just took the opportunity to make himself relevant because of this story just like punk did before him and ryback is doing on a regular based. I wish that mentality wouldn't exist now but it's the new thing now and it make me sad to when I read this.

- Melzer and Roberts are the real bullies
- we don't know these guys
- Roberts started it all
- JBL's just a great, funny guy

Coach is that you?

the-rock-coachman-o.gif

Believe what you want guys, i really couldn'T care less about this at this point, until mauro actually makes a statement about this situation or is just ready to talk about it, all it is is rumour and innuendo. Meltzer'S article was based on second hand info he got and his own opinion, that's all it is plus if i go and believe everything that former WWE guys says about JBL, the guy wouldn'T be in the company right now.

The one thing that i don'T get is that everytime a story like this comes out about JBL, the wrestling media and the fans always talk about the others guys to complain about him but never talk to those who JBL ''bullied'' but stood up to him and now they are friend with the guy like The Miz or Hunico for exemple. Or even talk with some of the other guys backstage the might not have the same version of the story that these guys have.

In cases like this, it's easy to blame a person without proof, especially when your a journalist, all you have to do is report stuff that you heard from a disgruntled employee and then write an article about it without really any proof.

In this case, i really would have love for meltzer to not cover it until he heard what really happened from mauro itself. But he had newsletter to sell so he use this situation to is advantage just like justin roberts did to try and sell more books and i think this type of behavior is ten time worst then anything JBL might or Might not have done. But again that's just my opinion about it.

Give me proof that JBL really did all these thing that as been reported over the years and i will agree with you guy about how bad JBL is but until that can be proven, it's all rumours and innuendo like bruce prichard would say and i don'T believe article based on rumours.

Have you ever seen the One Night Stand PPV where JBL took liberties with Blue Meanie in the ring? Visual proof that he's a dickwad.

Have you ever read Edge's book? He recounts the hazing from JBL. And it was released well before Edge was a former employee.

There have been countless accounts of JBL being a bully and a scumbag. This shit doesn't just come out of thin air.

Have you ever seen the One Night Stand PPV where JBL took liberties with Blue Meanie in the ring? Visual proof that he's a dickwad.

Have you ever read Edge's book? He recounts the hazing from JBL. And it was released well before Edge was a former employee.

There have been countless accounts of JBL being a bully and a scumbag. This shit doesn't just come out of thin air.

hazing isn'T bullying plus from what i've read in a recent interview with edge, he's friend with JBL now and has for the One night stand thing, yes i saw it but again if you remember the reports that came out after the event occured, Meanie started the whole thing by insulting JBL, if you think that somebody like JBL wouldn't do something to meanie after that, it's not knowing Who JBL is.

Believe what you want guys, i really couldn'T care less about this at this point, until mauro actually makes a statement about this situation or is just ready to talk about it, all it is is rumour and innuendo. Meltzer'S article was based on second hand info he got and his own opinion, that's all it is plus if i go and believe everything that former WWE guys says about JBL, the guy wouldn'T be in the company right now.

The one thing that i don'T get is that everytime a story like this comes out about JBL, the wrestling media and the fans always talk about the others guys to complain about him but never talk to those who JBL ''bullied'' but stood up to him and now they are friend with the guy like The Miz or Hunico for exemple. Or even talk with some of the other guys backstage the might not have the same version of the story that these guys have.

In cases like this, it's easy to blame a person without proof, especially when your a journalist, all you have to do is report stuff that you heard from a disgruntled employee and then write an article about it without really any proof.

In this case, i really would have love for meltzer to not cover it until he heard what really happened from mauro itself. But he had newsletter to sell so he use this situation to is advantage just like justin roberts did to try and sell more books and i think this type of behavior is ten time worst then anything JBL might or Might not have done. But again that's just my opinion about it.

Give me proof that JBL really did all these thing that as been reported over the years and i will agree with you guy about how bad JBL is but until that can be proven, it's all rumours and innuendo like bruce prichard would say and i don'T believe article based on rumours.

Serious question.

Why do you believe everything you're saying about Justin Roberts and Dave Meltzer so easily, yet refuse to believe anything about JBL?

Is it because both Roberts and Meltzer have something to sell?

Because JBL has reasons to lie as well. Chiefly his high profile, high paying career that likely makes him more money than both Roberts and Meltzer combined.

And in Roberts case at least, it's not rumour at all. He's just reported his own experiences. At worst, it's he said/she said. But definitely not rumour at all.

Serious question.

Why do you believe everything you're saying about Justin Roberts and Dave Meltzer so easily, yet refuse to believe anything about JBL?

Is it because both Roberts and Meltzer have something to sell?

Because JBL has reasons to lie as well. Chiefly his high profile, high paying career that likely makes him more money than both Roberts and Meltzer combined.

And in Roberts case at least, it's not rumour at all. He's just reported his own experiences. At worst, it's he said/she said. But definitely not rumour at all.

to answer your question, it'S quite simple, First about meltzer, it's more because he been doing that alot with stories like this one where he write and article without having the facts from the horse mouth as it we're. He only has one side of the story and then use his own opinion to write something.

Roberts, it's more about the timing of it plus the fact that a lot of wrestlers that we're their at the time said that he totally deserve what he got from JBL back then because the guy wasn'T well like from the boys, but again, it's more the timing of all of this.

Has far as JBL is concern, again i'm not saying that these thing never happened but we don'T have both side of the story so like everthing, i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because i realise that sometimes, you can ruin a reputation of somebody just by reported a bias article.

Has an exemple, hardcore holly was regarded as a bully in the locker room during is tenure in WWE, guys like meltzer and other wrestling columnist would report on this stuff all the time, guys that didn't like the way they we're treated would bitch and complain to meltzer and his friends about it, yet all hardcore holly was doing is what Vince was telling him to do, he, JBL and another guy that i don'T remember where there to put some of those guys that were disrespectful in line. In a way, they we're the locker room enforcers and some guys didn't like the fact that they couldn't act like they wanted backstage, that they needed to act professional in the locker room. But that part was never really reported by meltzer or anybody else. The only way i know this was because i've read hardcore holly's book.

So sometimes in situations like this, their more then one side to the story but alot of fans are quick to judge somebody based on has been reported and said without getting the whole story. I'm not saying that what Roberts said is wrong or anything but it'S just is version of the facts and there'S another side to this story just like their another side to this whole thing between JBL and Mauro that wasn'T reported yet because meltzer wanted to act on this an published an article about this without having all the fact like he as a tendency to do most of the time.

hazing isn'T bullying

Yes it is. Don't be a twat.

plus from what i've read in a recent interview with edge, he's friend with JBL now

Irrelevant.

and has for the One night stand thing, yes i saw it but again if you remember the reports that came out after the event occured, Meanie started the whole thing by insulting JBL, if you think that somebody like JBL wouldn't do something to meanie after that, it's not knowing Who JBL is.

The fact that you think this somehow counters claims that JBL is a bully is just staggering. Blue Meanie said in some interview that JBL was a bully. JBL's retort was to sucker punch the man and pull his shirt over his head and beat the shit out of him.

JBL is a fucking scumbag.

Yes it is. Don't be a twat.

Irrelevant.

The fact that you think this somehow counters claims that JBL is a bully is just staggering. Blue Meanie said in some interview that JBL was a bully. JBL's retort was to sucker punch the man and pull his shirt over his head and beat the shit out of him.

JBL is a fucking scumbag.

believe what you want to believe man, be a sheep if that's what you want to be i really don'T care but in life they'Re always 2 side to every story and i believe that somebody is innoncence until proven guilty but that's my opinion, if you want to believe in everything that as been reported more power to you.

But since their as been as much peoples that said good thing about JBL then bad things, i tend to believe that the guy has a reason for doing these thing and he'S only doing these thing when he's provoke by somebody else, i would do the same thing if place in that situation and in fact i did do that when i was bullied in high school. So if some fans says that it makes him a sumbag because he reacted diffenrently to a situation them that your choice, but again i don'T think less of him because of this because like i said again, they'Re always 2 side of the story and especially in this case, we don'T even have one side of the story, all we have is what meltzer wrote about it which was based on something that somebody that wasn'T there told him.

On a side note, it's kinda funny how some of you that have replied to some of my post have been saying negative thing about what i wrote just because i'm not thinking like all of you but yet you're against bullying. In my book, some of your comments could be considered bullying, just saying.

The one thing that fans and newer wrestlers seems to forget it's that this type of behavior was done all the times in locker rooms before the attitude era, that'S how the wrestlers had fun backstage, by ribbing each others and go drinking and partying. That was the mentality of the business as a whole back then and JBL was part of that culture and so was vince. I think right now wrestlers and other wrestling personalities takes wrestling to seriously and everytimes a old timer try to pull a rib on somebody, they call it arrassement and bullying. They can't take a joke anymore or try to understand why that guy is doing this because they didn't know what kind of environment guys like JBL we're raise in as a wrestler. Go ask any wrestlers from JBL's generation or under what kinda ribs they wold pull on their follow wrestlers and most of them are 10 times worst then what jbl did to mauro or justin roberts or any other wrestlers that said that JBL was a bully.

If JBL was a bully for doing what he did to justin roberts, then 95% of the guys in the WWE hall of fame could be consisdered bullies as well in my opinion. I think we are so into making judgement on somebody based on what is reported that we don'T stop and try to understand why somebody like JBL is doing stuff like this and it's guys like meltzer and Roberts that are ripping the benefit from all of this and tarnishing a guy reputation at the same time.

Racism WAS the way things were done back in the day and rightfully it stopped... Out and out homophobia WAS the way things were done and that stopped...

Wrestling and WWE in particular has always liked to try to get the best of both worlds... be this massive, publicly owned empire that sells to kids and parents yet keeps it's icky and strange customs "behind closed doors".

It doesn't work that way anymore... if it went on in the AE, it was wrong then... just as it is now. Just cos Taker was "judge in wrestler's court" doesn't make it a valid thing even then.

Some people in WWE have the kind of stroke to let one or maybe two scandals pass them by or they get sent home for a bit like Pat Patterson, Finlay, Goldust etc.

JBL is now on his 4th out and out accusation for this, with Meanie, Miz, Styles and now Mauro being involved... note those guys didn't "rat", but people around didn't like it and the story got out each time...and each time it paints JBL as the problem. Add to that his mean spirited "speech" towards Teddy at the HOF and quite simply JBL has become a liability to the company. Bear in mind this is the guy who goosestepped on German soil to get heat... he literally will do as he pleases and dare Vince and the company to punish him... they gave him the sodding title!

I've no doubt he would be brought back after a while, but right now WWE needs to sever ties and for his OWN sake, he probably needs to step away.

Remember this is a guy who has made his career outside on being a clear thinker and guy people can trust about money... that gets damaged by subjecting your employer to the risk of lawsuits with repeated accusations of bullying.

The problem is that in JBL's head he sees it that now Taker is gone HE is the leader in the Locker room... even though guys like Jericho have seemingly stepped up and Trips is actually the boss now. Perhaps JBL feels it was his role and he earned it... but by picking on a guy with documented mental health issues, in a company where suicide has occurred is at best dumb and worst offensive. "We've always done it this way" doesn't hold water, or we'd still have segregated buses, slavery and other evils in our world that we beat.

JBL needs a few tales like Joey Styles punching him out to get told publicly and for someone to call his bluff and let it go to court... if he won't step aside, then he WILL be removed the moment Mauro sues.

Racism WAS the way things were done back in the day and rightfully it stopped... Out and out homophobia WAS the way things were done and that stopped...

Wrestling and WWE in particular has always liked to try to get the best of both worlds... be this massive, publicly owned empire that sells to kids and parents yet keeps it's icky and strange customs "behind closed doors".

It doesn't work that way anymore... if it went on in the AE, it was wrong then... just as it is now. Just cos Taker was "judge in wrestler's court" doesn't make it a valid thing even then.

Some people in WWE have the kind of stroke to let one or maybe two scandals pass them by or they get sent home for a bit like Pat Patterson, Finlay, Goldust etc.

JBL is now on his 4th out and out accusation for this, with Meanie, Miz, Styles and now Mauro being involved... note those guys didn't "rat", but people around didn't like it and the story got out each time...and each time it paints JBL as the problem. Add to that his mean spirited "speech" towards Teddy at the HOF and quite simply JBL has become a liability to the company. Bear in mind this is the guy who goosestepped on German soil to get heat... he literally will do as he pleases and dare Vince and the company to punish him... they gave him the sodding title!

I've no doubt he would be brought back after a while, but right now WWE needs to sever ties and for his OWN sake, he probably needs to step away.

Remember this is a guy who has made his career outside on being a clear thinker and guy people can trust about money... that gets damaged by subjecting your employer to the risk of lawsuits with repeated accusations of bullying.

The problem is that in JBL's head he sees it that now Taker is gone HE is the leader in the Locker room... even though guys like Jericho have seemingly stepped up and Trips is actually the boss now. Perhaps JBL feels it was his role and he earned it... but by picking on a guy with documented mental health issues, in a company where suicide has occurred is at best dumb and worst offensive. "We've always done it this way" doesn't hold water, or we'd still have segregated buses, slavery and other evils in our world that we beat.

JBL needs a few tales like Joey Styles punching him out to get told publicly and for someone to call his bluff and let it go to court... if he won't step aside, then he WILL be removed the moment Mauro sues.

you make a good point here, the problem is that mauro won'T sues WWE or JBL because in a way, JBL can prove that Mauro started the whole thing and he was just defending himself. If you remember how this whole thing started, it was because of some tweet that Mauro sent to JBL making fun of him by mentioning that he won the best announcer award from the wrestling newsletter and JBL is still considered one of the worst by that same newsletter. Knowing how much JBL truly hate dirst sheet, that probably made him mad and he reposted.

I just speculating here but i always said that in accusations like this one they're always 2 side of the story, yet we never get both side because reporters like meltzer don'T want to report both side of the story. So that'S all i'm doing, speculating like meltzer and all the others writers do on a regular bases.

We don't know... but it's clear that there were issues long before that award was made between the two... but historically, bullies don't like it when the guy being bullied succeeds in spite of them and tells them so.

It would be impossible to blame Mauro, even if it were true about the tweet. He just has to say "I sent it in character" and JBL responded poorly backstage. As a company that encourages lines to be blurred on social media, WWE hasn't got a leg to stand on blaming Mauro, lest they prove their inconsistent and selective way of dealing with issues. You can see it being the same as with Miz... "This new guy who isn't from our buisiness thinks he is cock of the walk...and me with my years of experience isn't gonna take it so I'm gonna fcuk with him cos I can...oh you have mental health, booohooo..."

Imagine Mauro IS blamed, decides to sue, citing the double standards throughout the company and the treatment of others with mental health problems (Paige!) and there is enough smoke to damage WWE a lot, even if JBL is never actively punished. Seemingly Paige and ADR would have no problem speaking up and Punk would likely do the same,

Then Nancy Grace and co get involved, "The business that drove a man to murder his family and others to commit suicide is now bullying people with mental illness diagnoses" all bets are off and WWE is finished.

WWE settles with Mauro, pays his contact in full - removes any no-compete and "leaves the door open" - he goes to ITV for World of Sport in place of Jim Ross... anything else and WWE is the only one to suffer...and they will lose.

We don't know... but it's clear that there were issues long before that award was made between the two... but historically, bullies don't like it when the guy being bullied succeeds in spite of them and tells them so.

It would be impossible to blame Mauro, even if it were true about the tweet. He just has to say "I sent it in character" and JBL responded poorly backstage. As a company that encourages lines to be blurred on social media, WWE hasn't got a leg to stand on blaming Mauro, lest they prove their inconsistent and selective way of dealing with issues. You can see it being the same as with Miz... "This new guy who isn't from our buisiness thinks he is cock of the walk...and me with my years of experience isn't gonna take it so I'm gonna fcuk with him cos I can...oh you have mental health, booohooo..."

Imagine Mauro IS blamed, decides to sue, citing the double standards throughout the company and the treatment of others with mental health problems (Paige!) and there is enough smoke to damage WWE a lot, even if JBL is never actively punished. Seemingly Paige and ADR would have no problem speaking up and Punk would likely do the same,

Then Nancy Grace and co get involved, "The business that drove a man to murder his family and others to commit suicide is now bullying people with mental illness diagnoses" all bets are off and WWE is finished.

WWE settles with Mauro, pays his contact in full - removes any no-compete and "leaves the door open" - he goes to ITV for World of Sport in place of Jim Ross... anything else and WWE is the only one to suffer...and they will lose.

Let's face it, at this point, we're just speculating on this subject the fact is wwe can pretty go the same route if mauro decide to ues them. They can say that jbl was doing this in character and in no way was bullying mauro. You know as well as I know that wwe as probably the best lawler in the business and mauro wouldn't have a chance in hell of winning if he decide to sues them because they are great at finding loopholes to get their way, that's why they haven't loss too many cases.

Again, this excuses of being in character can go both ways. It would cost mauro a fortune just to sues wwe even more tru to win and I'm sure that he would want to just put this whole thing behind him and move on at this point. At some point, I hope that he's going to be ready to talk about it and set the record straight on what happened.

For now all we can do is do like meltzer and speculate on what happened, that's all we can do, we all have different opinions on the matter, mine might be different from some of you but it doesn't make it better or worst then you guys. Unless we get the real story of what happened, I don't care who's right and who's wrong. I'm not going to pass judgment on anybody until the truth Is reveal.

you make a good point here, the problem is that mauro won'T sues WWE or JBL because in a way, JBL can prove that Mauro started the whole thing and he was just defending himself. If you remember how this whole thing started, it was because of some tweet that Mauro sent to JBL making fun of him by mentioning that he won the best announcer award from the wrestling newsletter and JBL is still considered one of the worst by that same newsletter. Knowing how much JBL truly hate dirst sheet, that probably made him mad and he reposted.

I just speculating here but i always said that in accusations like this one they're always 2 side of the story, yet we never get both side because reporters like meltzer don'T want to report both side of the story. So that'S all i'm doing, speculating like meltzer and all the others writers do on a regular bases.

Actually you have the story a little mixed up here. Ranallo won the WON Announcer of the Year award. He tweeted out that fact and included a list of the top ten, JBL wasn't on that list. Apparently JBL went on another Network show called Bring it to the Table. On that show he made some disparaging remarks about Ranallo for tweeting out the list. We haven't seen Ranallo since, so God knows what was said in private.

So what exactly did Ranallo start? Just because JBL didn't win the award or make it into the top ten, that's the reason for him to start shit? Anyone else would have congratulated Ranallo and gone on with their lives, JBL obviously isn't the kind of person that can do that, his history tells a different story.

You keep saying there are two sides to every story and you are right there are. But too many people now have come out and made negative comments about JBL, and others have backed them up. Not everyone has an axe to grind. I believe people who used to work with him and some still do. They were there when shit went down, I wasn't. The common theme that runs through every story is that JBL is an asshole to others around him. And like I said before, the guy is 50 years old. Getting upset because your colleague won an award that you would never have won in a million years, ridiculous. Maybe JBL is the one with mental health issues if it bothers him that much, or maybe he should try to be a better person.

Yeah but did he or didn't take a shot at jbl because he didn't make the list? Plus if he got upset over a comment that JBL made on a network show, then he really doesn't know how wrestling works. JBL was in character during that show and it was just a script that he was doing.

If this is really how this whole mess got started, I really can't see how mauro can blame jbl for doing his job and picking on him.

Also love how jbl is taking the high road on this one and mauro is continuing to pick on JBL so I much as I respect both men, I wish they would stop to act like babies and made up instead.

Yeah but did he or didn't take a shot at jbl because he didn't make the list? Plus if he got upset over a comment that JBL made on a network show, then he really doesn't know how wrestling works. JBL was in character during that show and it was just a script that he was doing.

If this is really how this whole mess got started, I really can't see how mauro can blame jbl for doing his job and picking on him.

Also love how jbl is taking the high road on this one and mauro is continuing to pick on JBL so I much as I respect both men, I wish they would stop to act like babies and made up instead.

No he didn't take a shot at JBL for not making the list. He praised himself for making it. Not his fault JBLs a little bitch with a self inflated opinion of himself.

You obviously don't know how that show works. It's not scripted.

No he didn't take a shot at JBL for not making the list. He praised himself for making it. Not his fault JBLs a little bitch with a self inflated opinion of himself.

You obviously don't know how that show works. It's not scripted.
Some people don't understand.

Such people agree with Meltzer when he says something that favours them. They oppose Meltzer and say that you shouldn't believe him when he says something opposing their opinions.

Like the person you quoted. He immediately used Meltzer's report which supported his opinion that Roman Reigns is no. 1 merchandise seller. He didn't even have a bit of doubt about it. Because he is a big Roman Reigns fan.

But when it comes to something that opposes his opinion, you shouldn't trust Meltzer and the other blah blah. Just like in this case. Hypocrisy is quite popular these days.

Some people don't understand.

Such people agree with Meltzer when he says something that favours them. They oppose Meltzer and say that you shouldn't believe him when he says something opposing their opinions.

Like the person you quoted. He immediately used Meltzer's report which supported his opinion that Roman Reigns is no. 1 merchandise seller. He didn't even have a bit of doubt about it. Because he is a big Roman Reigns fan.

But when it comes to something that opposes his opinion, you shouldn't trust Meltzer and the other blah blah. Just like in this case. Hypocrisy is quite popular these days.

Then you got guys that don't write that they are against bullying and just want to discuss wrestling with others fans but don't mine calling some people names when they don't agree with, like you wrote hypcrisy is qute popular these days.

Then you got guys that don't write that they are against bullying and just want to discuss wrestling with others fans but don't mine calling some people names when they don't agree with, like you wrote hypcrisy is qute popular these days.

Calling somebody out for hypocrisy isn't bullying. It's call not eating shit your been shovelled.

I think that every right-minded person would be against the bullying. The bullies only like bullying themselves.

Name calling? When we don't agree? I would like to know who said "You're a hater" when someone disagreed.

Hypocrisy is saying that it happened in the past and should continue even if it's wrong. Who is trying to justify bullying? Hypocrisy is doing something yourself but bashing others who do the same. Hypocrisy is trusting Meltzer for your own point and then berating him if someone else believes him. Who's the hypocrite? Who's name calling? Who? Who? Who?

I think that every right-minded person would be against the bullying. The bullies only like bullying themselves.

Name calling? When we don't agree? I would like to know who said "You're a hater" when someone disagreed.

Hypocrisy is saying that it happened in the past and should continue even if it's wrong. Who is trying to justify bullying? Hypocrisy is doing something yourself but bashing others who do the same. Hypocrisy is trusting Meltzer for your own point and then berating him if someone else believes him. Who's the hypocrite? Who's name calling? Who? Who? Who?

Not going to play this game with you because if I start, we probably be both band from this board but in this case, you are and every time we ever try to have a discussion about something and you don't like my point of you, you start the name calling. So please, let just do what I ask you to do the last time and leave me alone already. You don't agree with me on anything an you don't want want to have an intelligent discussion about wrestling and I don't have time for this kind of shit anymore.

Not going to play this game with you because if I start, we probably be both band from this board but in this case, you are and every time we ever try to have a discussion about something and you don't like my point of you, you start the name calling. So please, let just do what I ask you to do the last time and leave me alone already. You don't agree with me on anything an you don't want want to have an intelligent discussion about wrestling and I don't have time for this kind of shit anymore.
People don’t get banned if they don't break any rules.

I start the name calling? I don't call names. You are the one who says "You're a hater". Not me. I'll learn from you if i want to call names. I actually agree with some things but some people can only see the negative side and more so when they don't have any answers to the facts.

I don't want to have intelligent discussion? Okay, So if someone questions your stand then he doesn't want to have intelligent discussion.

Why don't you answer that you believe Meltzer when it helps your case and berate anyone trusting him when it opposes your case? Is this the intelligent discussion?

If yes, I'll better stay far from such hypocritical intelligence. You were the one who quoted me here, not me. I quoted Stone Cold Tea. You continue the intelligent defense of bullying by JBL.

Something for the thread: I hope that if JBL is guilty then he apologizes so that we and WWE don't lose someone talented.

People don’t get banned if they don't break any rules.

I start the name calling? I don't call names. You are the one who says "You're a hater". Not me. I'll learn from you if i want to call names. I actually agree with some things but some people can only see the negative side and more so when they don't have any answers to the facts.

I don't want to have intelligent discussion? Okay, So if someone questions your stand then he doesn't want to have intelligent discussion.

Why don't you answer that you believe Meltzer when it helps your case and berate anyone trusting him when it opposes your case? Is this the intelligent discussion?

If yes, I'll better stay far from such hypocritical intelligence. You were the one who quoted me here, not me. I quoted Stone Cold Tea. You continue the intelligent defense of bullying by JBL.

Something for the thread: I hope that if JBL is guilty then he apologizes so that we and WWE don't lose someone talented.

i know you probably going to call me an hypocrite because i wrote that i didn't have time for people like you anymore and i would stop replying for you but after seeing your answer to my last post, i thought i needed to give you an explanation. you might not like it, you might take some of it out of context but here my explanation to your last reply.

1. First of all, to your first point, if you would have bother to read some of my post were i supposedly called you a hater, you would have seen that it was a generalize comment and not specifically meant for you. You took that comment out of context like you do sometimes when you don'T agree with someone. But i do agree that some peoples like to focus to much on the negative, that's why i wrote the way i wrote, because my posts are always to look on the positive side of this instead of focus on the negative. I did this for this subject and because i wasn't having the same opinion then everyone else, i got everybody trying to prove me wrong and some of them, not you directly even called me names.

2.That's comment was out of line, i have to admit it, what i meant to say his when you don'T have answers to an intelligent point that somebody is making, you go to a pattern of dodging the question. It happened a couple of time since i started replying to you're comment. Sometimes i can have some great discussion with you like the mania one or the eli drake one. but when i think completely differently then you, that we're the shit hits the fan in a way and you tend to take some of my comments out of context which is when i start to get mad.

3. Again meltzer being meltzer i never truly believe anything he print, but i admit that i use some of his stuff when it helps to get my point across, that'S because alot of fans on this wrestling board believe in meltzer so that'S just another way to illustrate my point. In this case, i never berate anybody that believe what meltzer wrote, if you took those comment that i made about meltzer personally that's your problem not mine. I really think that this time Meltzer went to far just to report a story, i really just have just waited until Mauro was ready to talk about this situation before publishing anything, but that's just my opinion and it seem like it'S not shared with alot of people on this board.

4. Do you want to know why i quote you when you replied to Stone Cold Tea. It's because it wasn't the first time that you were using me as a respond to somebody's comment on this subject. It happened a couple of times, at first at found it funny but after a couple of time, i thought it was better to respond to that comment because it was getting repetitive and i got tired of being mad fun of on this post. That why i quote you and by the way not everything that been reported on the internet is true you know, it'S not because somebody as a past of being a bully that he can't change. That's why i'm writing what i'm writing about this subject. Because until everything comes out in the open, i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

5. finally, just to point something out about this subject, if this whole thing started because of a comment that JBL said on a WWE show in character, then the guys isn't a bully he'S just playing one one t.v and while i do sympathize with Mauro about this, he should have known better then to take what the character of JBL said about him on a t.v. show. If something else happened backstage that we don't know about, then that's another story completely and i don't condone any type of bullying in real life but their a difference between real life on tv characters and if this all mess began because of that segment then i don'T have any sympathy for mauro even if he is bi polar.

So that my explanation to you last post because i thought i owe you one, feel free to do whatever you want with it. If you want to take it out of context go ahead, i don'T care. i'm tired of discussing this pointless subject, i always going to not based my opinion on what somebody did in the past and based it on what he does in the present, if fans want to judge JBL based on past actions that your choice and i will respect your choice if you respect my opinion as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back