Is John Laurinaitis running out of juice?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Several key WWE sources have informed us that the new priority for talent executive John Laurinaitis is to re-sign Rey Mysterio, whose contract expires early in 2012.

"Laurinaitis has a lot of egg on his face right now," we were told, "think about all the talent that has refused to re-sign. Jericho wouldn't re-sign. MVP wouldn't re-sign. Punk won't re-sign. Even undercard wrestlers like Chavo (Guerrero) won't re-sign right now. Laurinaitis needs a key re-signing to keep his corporate credibility alive right now!"

With the serious fallout from CM Punk's homophobic remarks in Australia, Laurinaitis has targeted keeping Rey Mysterio in the fold as a demonstration to WWE Chairman Vince McMahon he still has the talent under control. "Laurinaitis always had big shoes to fill since he took over from Jim Ross," we were told, "now he has to produce results. This is going to be very interesting to watch!"
If anyone had a credible source on this, I'd be thrilled.

It was on Lords of Pain. I'm stunned that Laurinaitis has lasted this long in his job. He hired the wrong one-legged wrestler for God's sake.

I'm sorry, Johnny Ace had juice to begin with?

I'd like someone to sell me on one thing, one fucking thing that Johnny Ace has done good for the WWE. Go ahead, try it.

Doesn't matter what good the guy has done. He's had a seemingly rock solid spot for ages.

FunKay: I don't think LOP is anymore credible than the main page here. Speaking of which, I'd also like to see someone serious confirm some of Paglino's latest fan fiction.

Doesn't matter what good the guy has done. He's had a seemingly rock solid spot for ages.

FunKay: I don't think LOP is anymore credible than the main page here. Speaking of which, I'd also like to see someone serious confirm some of Paglino's latest fan fiction.

Let me see if I can make this a more clear version of what you're saying; Johnny Ace has done a rock solid job of kissing up to Stephanie McMahon, a la Brian Gewirtz, and has established a guard in the WWE in which it's impossible for anyone who isn't a Stephanie ass kisser to get ahead.

No need to be so dramatic. It's not like anybody is sticking up for John fucking Laurinaitis.

We'll we've been hearing people complain about him for years, apparently a couple guys not resigning is what broke the camel's back. Was going to happen sooner than later to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back