Is Erin Andrews career over?

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
Erin Andrews is an ESPN reporter. A female ESPN reporter. An ATTRACTIVE ESPN reporter. Recently, some creepy nut jobs filmed Andrews naked while she was getting ready in her hotel room. Now, don't get me wrong. The girl's got nothing to be ashamed of. She's very sexy. However, how this happened tainted any enjoyment I had. It's sickening to know that someone was actually moving that camera as she had NO idea she was being watched much less filmed.

Since this has happened. There's not been ONE shred of news, mention, or a glimpse of Erin Andrews. Hopefully this doesn't ruin the career of a promising reporter who is easy on the eyes, and also knows her sports. But I have a sad feeling this did her in as a legit news reporter. What do you guys think? Is Erin Andrews done as a reporter for ESPN?

She's probably being kept off of TV until the controversy dies down, because you know she'd be bombarded with questions about the filming. It's probably for the best that we haven't seen nor heard of her since this happened. I doubt if her career is over, though. Erin Andrews is usually used most during football season, anyway. I have no doubts that we'll see her on the sidelines in Chicago opening week.

I don't think it is. I've watched her so many times, and while doing interviews with players, coaches, fans, etc. nothing, and I mean NOTHING, phases her. She's as professional as they come. I'm sure all throughout her career, every game she's done she's had countless obscenities yelled to her by fans and players alike, and yet... you've not once heard her complain about it. When the USC football player did his stupid ass dance behind her, afterwards she simply accepted his apology and that was that. No big deal. When a college basketball coach basically groped her in the middle of an interview, she got through it and afterwards she made nothing of it. When a baseball announcer criticized her for not wearing sexier clothes, she didn't make anything of that either.

The fact is... she knows she's attractive, and she plays to it, but she also knows how to keep it professional and maintain a certain amount of respect for herself. And I definitely respect her for that, and I don't think she'll let something like this keep her from doing her job. Hell, in a couple of weeks, a new Maxim or FHM or whatever shoot of hers will be released with her in a bikini, I think playing pool or some shit like that. She would've gotten as many people hollering obscene stuff at her at games because of that as she will because this video scandal. If she was confident enough to do a shoot like that and be able to handle the consequences of it, then she can most definitely handle this. If not, then I'm sure there's something else she can do. However, I expect her to remain with ESPN for years and years to come, doing the great job she's been doing. And maybe someday we can see her at the commentators booth, who knows...

To be honest, I don't know. It has been said already that she is very attractive. She knows how to react to certain obscenities, whether it is people yelling how hot she is or being groped or whatever. She may have had a photo shoot in a bikini for FHM, but that is not the same as being candidly filmed in your hotel room, while you are naked and getting ready to do your job. She has nothing to be ashamed of at all, but her privacy was shattered.

I hope that her career is not over. She knows her stuff when it comes to sports, and she is great to look at when reporting. She is my second favorite field reporter, behind Rachel Nichols, and I would hate to see her career be over, because some fucktards had to sneak a peek and video tape her in one of her most private of moments. So to be honest, I don't know if she will be back, but I most certainly hope she does come back soon.

All I know is that I will mark out if I see her on the sidelines reporting for ESPN this year.

I don't think her career should be over or will be over. They may keep her off the air until it calms down but I'm sure once football starts she'll be back.
It's not fair for her, obviously, that she is treated this way because she is attractive. With Bruce Pearl groping her and Ray Maluga (spelling, the former USC linebacker) mock grinding her from behind, it's like these guys were just released from prison and haven't seen a hot woman in years. You have to act like you are around hot women all the time, not like a fuckstick who hangs out with JoJo the dog faced girl on a regular basis.
And as far as the video tape, it was an invasion of privacy. It wasn't a sex tape with Screech from Saved by the Bell, or a spread in Hustler, which would ruin her career.
If anything, this will increase ESPN and ABC's ratings, not detract. Especially since men are the target audience where she works, she isn't a host on the View.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back