Is Brock Lesnar Sick?

Discussion in '[Hidden] World Wrestling Entertainment' started by Glacier, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Glacier

Glacier Pre-Show Stalwart

I have noticed the last couple of times he has been on TV
    that he looks much thinner, and has lost a lot of muscle.

Then tonight, he looked almost scrawny, and was dwarfed
    in size by Roman Reigns.

Just a few months ago, he was larger than Reigns in the ring.

I recall he had some kind of stomach illness a while back- has
    he had a recurrence?

2. JoeMallard

JoeMallard Getting Noticed By Management

He's probably getting in fighting shape again for a real fight that will actually matter and fans will care about.

3. Rulk25

Rulk25 Getting Noticed By Management

Which would be smarter so he does not have to take drugs to make weight....I am sure their would be a much larger finacial penalty written in by UFC this time

4. BigDaddyKewl

BigDaddyKewl Getting Noticed By Management

These past few months he has looked like he's not in the best shape of his life. But he's not getting any younger and it will difficult to keep his shredded physique as he ages into his 40s. As others have mentioned perhaps he's trying to stay clean if he wants to fight again and maybe he's trying a different routine wants wants to lose weight. Even if he's not in the best shape of his life he's still looks better than 98% of the roster

5. Jericho91

Jericho91 Occasional Pre-Show

I think you've mistaken being "sick" for not working out (as much as he used to). There's not much for Brock to do in WWE as a part timer. He works a match like what ... only once every 30 to 60 days ?

There's no real challenge. He makes his work look easy in the ring etc. When and if he goes back to UFC then you'll see a real beast. Right now it's all fun and games.

6. THTRobtaylor

THTRobtaylor Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist

There are a few things to bear in mind...

He suffered with Diverticulitis once, the same thing Shane just had... that has an impact permanently.... he was lucky not to lose his entire career. As he ages, he will find it much harder to stay in shape.

He will be pre-tested by UFC far earlier, perhaps even as part of initial discussions over a match later in the year. He will have to pass EVERY test, when on WWE time or his own. Inherently, the UFC test will be FAR more stringent than a WWE one.

He is deliberately shedding some size to help enhance Roman... this is the "end" in theory of Brock as the all conquering beast incarnate, if he is a little smaller, the theory is it will make Roman seem bigger.

He's disinterested... At this stage he has milked almost all he can out of WWE on his current schedule/deal. They're not going to want to resign him at the same rate/times when others like Ronda are signing better deals for the company that would be seen as "better value". They seem to really want to make a run at Connor McGregor as well, so Brock knows at this point, pretty much whatever he does... he is done with WWE. Why give your best when you haven't up to now?

7. JayPrasad416

JayPrasad416 New Member

Honestly lesnar has been looking a bit small since the beginning of this year. I remember between the years of 2013-2016 he looked amazing! But he's cutting the weight due to his return to the UFC.

8. Glacier

He shouldnt be scuba diving while on WWE contract- too unsafe. :laugh:

9. m0t1ve

m0t1ve Dark Match Jobber

He's headed back to the UFC thus he had to stop using he's special foot creams as he has had to re-enter USADA random drug testings.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/4/17200930/dana-white-brock-lesnar-is-coming-back-to-the-ufc

10. thebarber

thebarber Mid-Card Championship Winner

He is training for his next UFC fight lol, of course he is cutting bulk

11. Johnc

Johnc New Member

Just thought I'd jump in and try clear it up. Lesnar is not sick . As we all know he's dropping the belt and leaving wwe . He's going back to the UFC but in order to do that he has to come off the juice to serve his suspension and test clean for 9 months I believe so it's likely he's already in the testing pool for usada again which means he's no longer juiced to the gills hence the loss of size and definition we've all notice lately :)

12. Glacier

But I thought WWE tested the wrestlers? How does he pass
    their tests?

13. andvari7

andvari7 Dark Match Jobber

Unless you're conveying sarcasm, which is hard to tell in print, he doesn't get tested. The Wellness Policy exempts part-time performers.