*IMPORTANT* Book This Requests!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Hello fine gentlemen of the Graphics Section, I'm currently getting ready to post my latest BT, but I need a few fine graphics from someone that I can then use in it to promote my Royal Rumble PPV. They may be a challenge, so anyone who has a go will be repped, but I choose the finest to use. My match card is as such and I would like the superstars on the graphic and if it's a title match, a picture of the title as well. Actually, they're all title matches at Royal Rumble. Here's the card that I'd like graphics for please;

United Connection (Sheamus & Wade Barrett) vs Air Boom (c) - Tag Team Championship Match

Daniel Bryan (c) vs Kane - Intercontinental Championship Match

John Cena vs The Undertaker vs Randy Orton vs HHH vs ? vs ? - 6-Man Match For The World Heavyweight Championship
(For the the 2 "?", if you could get those shadows the WWE uses sometimes, that would be awesome)

Mick Foley (c) vs Big Show - Hardcore Championship Match

30-Man Royal Rumble To Crown The 1st WWE Champion
(Look at my roster if you need to. You could use all the men from it in the one graphic, or if that's too difficult, then use people who stand out to you as "Main Contenders")

Also, again if possible, I'd like a "Royal Rumble" logo. My main show if you don't know is called "Carnage", so I'd like it to look quite chaotic and intimidating.

BONUS: If anybody could knock up a "Royal Rumble" POSTER, that would make my erection.. I mean day. If you do wanna do it, use the tagline.. "30 Men, only 1 WWE Champion."

Whoever can pull this out of the bag will be my favouritest person ever in the whole wide world, promise. It's a big load (That's what she said), but I know someone could pull it off (That's also what she said) and I'd love it to work (She didn't say that).

Thanks again in advance!

Just to be clear, you're asking for a separate graphic for each of the matches, right? Any specific preference for the size of each graphic, or the size of the potential poster you asked for in addition? I'm going to sleep now (it's about 5am my time) but when I wake up I'll have a go at this. Always willing to help out the Book THis! crew, and I'm on the verge of putting up my own debut BT as well! Good luck with it, and as I said...I'll get to it tomorrow.

I am looking for a separate graphic for each match yes. If you look through JAM's BT, the graphic size he uses to advertise each match would be fine. Poster size, again if you look through the Poster Competitions the graphics section runs, then that might be a help. I'm no good with those things usually.

BookThisrequest.jpg

BookThisrequest4.jpg

BookThisrequest2.jpg

BookThisrequest3.jpg

I kind of liked this theme and decided to run with it. Nothing overly complicated, although it did take me nearly 4 hours to finish today. I haven't gotten one for the actual Rumble match yet, but I'll work on it as soon as I decide how I'm gonna do it... I searched for those "mystery opponent" things that they've used in the past, but I couldn't find one usable, so I just went with simple text. Sorry about that...

No problem Mike. They all look pretty cool thanks!
If anyone else wants to take a shot, you can, I don't need them for just over a day. :)

Bump/Warning!

Theo said he may come around to doing this and I did point it out to JAM. But I wanna get my BT up hopefully by the end of tomorrow, so anyone getting on this, please can you do it soon if you're gonna.

Don't wanna sound like I'm rushing you guys, but just mentioning it.

Ok guys, I may sound pathetic constantly asking, but I need these graphics.

Mike has one missing, so I can't use them unless he gets me the last one. However, my BT is completely ready to post, but I need to put these graphics in otherwise it makes no sense & I'd have to end up rewriting certain things.

If anyone can get me a full set ASAP, you'll be repped until I can't rep no more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back