—————

Unknown-1.jpeg

As the end of the year nears, IMPACT WRESTLING prepares to move to
Destination America in January. Also, IMPACT looks back at the best
moments of 2014! Tune into Spike tonight at 9/8c for an action-packed
"Best of 2014" edition of IMPACT!

You will see shocking moments, such as the debuts of MVP and EC3,
Eric Young's epic world title win, AJ Styles' feud with Dixie Carter
and Magnus, the Von Erich family and much more!

—————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Quite the birthday present for Joe.

If nothing else I can copy and paste the stuff for the review and focus a bit more.

How long you gonna milk these jokes? This is the same punch line you've been using for like four years now. I'm pretty sure it's time for new material, dude.

Point well taken. And I guess I have no room to crack jokes about TNA these days. At least you don't have a laptop running your show.

Ouch. I can only imagine. I think I was still watching when that was still going on, or at least partially. That shit was brutal and annoying as hell.

Also, this best of show is kind of depressing seeing all these guys who are gone from the company now — Bad Influence, Sting, AJ Styles, Bully Ray...

How was the Best Of been? Ive flipped to it a few times and keep catching it at break. A very funny South Park and now Duke are priorities tonight.

*sigh*

It's a best of show. They've had weeks to prepare it. They have like fifteen minutes of new material to make. And they put the wrong date on the graphic.

I was thinking they screwed up because of the change from Thursday to Wednesday and they just went back and looked up whatever date Thursday fell on, but hten the Hardy vs. Lashley match is correct and that was before the changeover. Stuff like this continues to baffle me about TNA. Shouldn't they have had the dates in front of them when they pulled up the matches?

And before you ask, no this isn't as much of a complaint as much as it is just making me shake my head and say some things never change.

That screwup on the date sums up TNA perfectly:

The action is good, the wrestlers work hard, and the people behind the scenes haven't mastered the art of counting yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back