IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.20.13 is LIVE from Peoria, Illinois!

What did everyone think of the AJ promo? Crowd didn't seem to get it and I can sympathize. If he skipped the its about money line it would have been dramatically improved.

The money line had me scratching my head. Everything else was up to par, and exactly what you wanted out of it, but I also considered the crowd kinda dead anyway. They barely popped for anything. That's kind of a pitfall of the BFG series.

Not a bad show tonight. I'm really glad Brooke didn't end up coming back. Looking forward to next week.

What did everyone think of the AJ promo? Crowd didn't seem to get it and I can sympathize. If he skipped the its about money line it would have been dramatically improved.
He said "it wasn't about the money, right?

Also totally hated the new MEM theme. And shocker, the new video is a looped graphic.

Sting slowly and carefully removing his suit whilst Bully Ray shouted at his back was really fuckin' awesome.

Show was decent, ending was predictable but tremendous in execution.

BFG matches were really entertaining, only thing I didn't quite like was the obvious Angle reveal, though I guess we should get the obvious choices out of the way while they're still finding actual Main even guys that can join. Good show tonight.

He said "it wasn't about the money, right?

I think it was the opposite which is why me and IDR thought it was a weird choice as the lead reason after breaking his semi-silence and building up to saying something. I do agree that the rest of the promo was good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back