IMPACT Wrestling LD - All Dates

Yup. Big match moments. They're in a tough spot right now needing to re-establish a fanbase, so they'll need to use more of these to get people interested again. But if they can get the numbers back up, that's exactly what I'd do. Especially if they bring back a PPV schedule.

The in ring action has been sold these past weeks. I'm liking the feel of the show again.

Sonja Duty is a damn good announcer and Mathews is still Mathews.

I thought the main event last week was great- the best one-on-one world title match the promotion has presented in a long time, and maybe the best one-on-one Eli Drake match I've seen. I had it at a legit ***3/4. Which is a big score for this company right now.

Also for this week:
Lashley/Eddie v. oVe
ECIII v. Impact - #1 Contender match'
Moose v. Alberto
LAX v. Lee/Conley
Sydal v. Petey - Grand Chapionship

Like Wow. That is better than what I would've expected as a PPV card under the past couple regimes. So far I am in love with the Callis/D'Amore vision and expect the company will be back to consistently doing 500K viewers a week by year's end even with POP's reach and without a big time roster addition; the product direction looks that good already, and they've barely had a chance to get started.

Impact Wrestling
Date: February 22, 2018
Commentators: Josh Matthews, Sonjay Dutt

We’re back again after last week’s major main event with Austin Aries successfully defending the World Title against Eli Drake. Johnny Impact is the #1 contender so we have a big match coming up in the near future but for tonight, we have….actually I’m not sure so let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Big Time Indy

Impact Wrestling
Date: March 1, 2018

It’s the week before the big Crossroads show and that means it’s time to build things up a bit. Next week’s main event will see Austin Aries defending the World Title against Johnny Impact in what could be an awesome match. Other than that though we’re likely in for more build towards Abyss vs. Kongo Kong, because that’s what we need to see. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review

If You Can't Figure This Out....

Impact Wrestling
Date: March 8, 2018

It’s a big show tonight with Crossroads. The name doesn’t really mean anything but it’s a stacked card with Austin Aries defending the World Title against Johnny Impact as the main event. Last week’s show saw Sami Callihan crush Eddie Edwards’ face with a baseball bat so you can almost guarantee some fallout there. Let’s get to it.

They Really Are Good At This

Impact Wrestling
Date: March 15, 2018

Things are entering a new phase here as we’re done with Crossroads, meaning it’s time to get ready for the next big show. While that hasn’t been announced yet, there is at least a hint of the upcoming World Title feud with Alberto El Patron staring down Austin Aries last week. Let’s get to it.

Beware the Impact of March

Impact Wrestling
Date: March 22, 2018

It’s time to find out what happened last week in Feast or Fired. Tonight is the opening of the briefcases and that means three people are getting title shots while a fourth is getting fired. The firing isn’t the biggest surprise in the world but there’s still some interest elsewhere. Let’s get to it.

Keeping Up With The NXT

Impact Wrestling
Date: March 29, 2018

We’re about a month away from the next pay per view (with the well thought out REDEMPTION moniker) and that means it’s time to start filling in the card. Last week saw the Feast or Fired briefcases opened up, meaning we could be having title matches soon. Let’s get to it.

Hoss Fight

Impact Wrestling
Date: April 12, 2018

We’re past Impact Wrestling vs. Lucha Underground and that means we need to hit the hard push towards Redemption. Now that being said, there’s the whole fact that Alberto El Patron has been dropped from the main event due to being Alberto. Hopefully they’ve had time to record something to address the situation, as otherwise a big chunk of this show will be a big waste of time. Let’s get to it.

She Really Just Did That

Impact Wrestling
Date: April 19, 2018

It’s the go home show for Redemption and I’m really struggling to think of what’s going to be on the card. There’s the three way for the World Title with Austin Aries suddenly needing two more opponents because Alberto El Patron reverted to his high standards of bailing. Other than that though, I’m not sure what there is on the show, save for Scott Steiner getting a pay per view title shot in 2018. Let’s get to it.

Sin Alberto

Redemption 2018
Date: April 22, 2018
Commentators: Josh Matthews, Don Callis

It’s the first pay per view in nearly six months (Not counting the nothing One Night Only shows because….well who does really?) and the main event as changed about ten days ago due to Alberto El Patron having high levels of Alberto El Patron. Now it’s Austin Aries defending the World Title against Pentagon Jr. and Fenix in a rematch from Impact Wrestling vs. Lucha Underground. Let’s get to it.

Their Comfort Zone

Impact Wrestling
Date: April 26, 2018
Commentators: Don Callis, Josh Matthews

We’re past Redemption and that means it’s time to get ready for Slammiversary. What that means is kind of up in the air at this point but it really could go in a variety of directions. Above all else though, we have a new World Champion as Pentagon Jr. defeated Austin Aries and Fenix in a triple threat match on Sunday. Let’s get to it.

The Road From Redemption

Impact Wrestling
Date: May 3, 2018
Commentators: Don Callis, Josh Matthews

Things are starting to get more interesting around here and a lot of that is stemming from the World Title scene. Pentagon Jr. won the World Title at Redemption and now a nice list of people are starting to go after him. It seems that Austin Aries is at the top of the list, but there’s also Scott Steiner, who is getting to be a bigger and bigger name as the weeks go by. Let’s get to it.

Titles Are Important

Impact Wrestling
Date: May 10, 2018
Commentator: Josh Matthews

We’re still dealing with the Redemption fallout while also starting the build towards Slammiversary. Tonight’s big deal is Eli Drake cashing in his Feast or Fired briefcase for the World Title shot against Pentagon Jr. You also have Austin Aries roaming around near the title and some other people aren’t far behind. Let’s get to it.

Get A Louder Bell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back